• filter:
  • 148 49 50515285
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyone hear a dsc word? Still want it for their 4:30 game...

rated:
BUSY

rated:
thank you!

rated:
Commercial/Reference word ... SERIOUSLY

rated:
DSC ... CRISP
TICKETS
FAMILY
CLOSER
CRIME
BABY

SPACE

UNIVERSE
DARK

rated:
Is the jack fm site up yet? I just tried and it said that it was still down

rated:
Jackfm sight not up yet?

rated:
as of 10:40 no(i do not think so)

rated:
Anyone see new jacksclub yet?

rated:
No Jacksclub yet?

rated:
seriously people? try the site... if it doesnt work, then its not back up yet... no one on this forum works for jack...

rated:
sites are up now
no points lost

Word of the Day
Each weekday, Monday through Friday between 7:00-7:30a.m., between 12:00-1:00pm and between 5:00-6:00pm. CBS 8 will announce the WORD OF THE DAY. WORDS OF THE DAY are only announced at these times

rated:
Today's newsletter words are not yet working...they expire tomorrow, so hopefully they will work later.
The on-air/announced words are working, except for the DSC.

rated:
Honestly, I hate the new look. Everything is now so huge. I just want to make it smaller!

rated:
I concur that the new look is lame; besides the prize icons/boxes being huge, they don't show the points cost until you click on them.
SPACE
UNIVERSE
DARK
are the only 3 in Getmypoint's list from above that worked for me.

rated:
I hope this look is temporary. If you see a prize you like and refresh the screen, the new site scrambles the prizes so they're in a different order.

rated:
DOWN

rated:
* Be sure to click on each of the 4 "Visit these Websites" (below the 'Earn Points' section), for a total of 850 pts.*

rated:
The new site looks a little childish and sloppy to me. I don't understand why everything has to be so large? I think its sad that they made it so prizes get moved around the site every time you visit. Out of the 6-7 years I've been a member, I've barely won a couple of small prizs THIS YEAR because I would just leave the cursor on the prize I wanted and refresh the page constantly. Time consuming, yes, but not even that works now! They just made it so much more difficult.

By the way, the EARN page where you put in your points - there are a few websites listed on the bottom and if you visit, you're supposed to get points. It must not be working yet since I don't see any new points in my account, but yeah.

rated:
to see point just given look at the top right and click on my stuff

rated:
It does not state in the Auctions when a particular auction closes.

rated:
I clicked on the 4 points for visiting websites and it says that I received points but I don't think my total points changed

rated:
DSC ...CLOSED
ORANGE
STOP

OUT
FOLKS
TEA
UNMASKED
= 750 pts
FIRST
DOCTOR
HOLDING

rated:
Anyone know why the news 8 words are not working on the cbs8 website?

rated:
Today's NL words are working

rated:
mbulcao said:   I clicked on the 4 points for visiting websites and it says that I received points but I don't think my total points changed
Today I had 1,000 more points than I did last night.... I didn't see my points add up for those websites either yesterday Matt. But they credited me today. I can't say for what though as I tried to enter all the codes that missed from the days the site was down, so who knows what I credited from? They will obviously have lots of bugs to fix over the next days...maybe weeks.

rated:
TEA

rated:
down

rated:
mbulcao said:   I clicked on the 4 points for visiting websites and it says that I received points but I don't think my total points changed
Yes, I had the same experience.... a glitch in the system, perhaps?

rated:
The points were for the "Visit these Websites." Either the system self-corrected overnight; or KFMB staff were made aware of the problem and adjusted the points manually.

rated:
Up now: PASSES TO SEE A.C.O.D.

rated:
SCRIBBLE for 750 pts

rated:
Since when do you have to pick up movie passes? Every other time I have scored some passes from Jack they have always sent me a link to print out the passes. Now I get an email that says I have to pick them up...

rated:
Thethoughtful1 said:   Since when do you have to pick up movie passes? Every other time I have scored some passes from Jack they have always sent me a link to print out the passes. Now I get an email that says I have to pick them up...

Sometimes the tickets are hard passes when it's not promoted through Gofobo. Only if the studio uses Gofobo will there be a code.

rated:
I've been watching and the credits (points) from the four web sites have been added to my account. If it was a glitch, it's been fixed.

rated:
Up now: Tickets to the Harvest Festival

rated:
DSC ... pbbhpbbpbhh
SIDE
STEAM
DRUM
ENGINE

rated:
STEAM
DRUM
engine
adoption

rated:
still up PASSES TO SEE A.C.O.D.

rated:
DIRECTION
ADOPTION

ROADWAYS

REMIND

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 148 49 50515285
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014