EXPERT  -  500  pts
HAVE  -   250 pts
FIND  -  100 pts
ENTER  -  100 pts
ELECT  -  500 pts = repeat
BASKET  -  500 pts
PERCENT   -  100 pts

rated:
TICKETS TO SEE COMMON SENSE up now (GONE)

HAVE=250 points

rated:
UP NOW - Passes to see "The Book Thief" 2000 pts
Screening Info: Tuesday, November 12th 7:00pm at Reading Gaslamp Theatres

rated:
UP NOW - TICKETS TO SEE THE ROYAL CONCEPT
JACK's Club Shop
6541 points

rated:
To any fellow Marines "Happy Birthday" and to all fellow veterans "Thank you for serving"

rated:
LIGHT
YEAR
AFTER
PICTURE
FUN
SAME
COMMUNITY
DIP

Earn 100 pts on 8 Rewards webpage, by clicking on new 'Visit These Websites' link.

rated:
YEAR
FUN
SAME
community

rated:
new web link
Warrior Foundation Radiothon
at 760

rated:
Thank you to those who has served and to those who are now serving! Happy Veterans Day!

rated:
DSC -  STUPID  
CASES
BOSS
MEDICAL
TOLL
INTERNET
MATCH
EIGHT
COUGH

rated:
Anyone get the CBS 8 Ticket Tuesday Code?

rated:
Ticket Tuesday: JERRY LEE LEWIS

rated:
Many thanks Mickey!

rated:
Buy now: Tickets to see UFC 167 on the Big Screen

rated:
DSC -   THUG         
SEATS
TIME
REQUEST
PAINT
BEAUTIFUL

TAFFY
BARKING
BOND

rated:
I just bid on an auction where the previous bid was 6000 points, I bid 32000 points but was only credited with bidding 7000. All my points are gone now. Anyone know why this happend?

rated:
B Side Players BUY NOW; SOLD OUT

rated:
Tickets up to see UFC167 ON BIG SCREEN as of 2:34 PM  this is at RIVER VILLAGE 6  in BONSALL on Saturday

rated:
mbulcao said:   I just bid on an auction where the previous bid was 6000 points, I bid 32000 points but was only credited with bidding 7000. All my points are gone now. Anyone know why this happend?
  There's nothing wrong. They reserved your maximum bid amount (so you don't spend your maximum before the auction ends), but so far, you've only committed to the minimum necessary to win. If someone bids more than the current amount, but less than your maximum, your bid will automatically go up enough to beat theirs (just like eBay). At the end of the auction, you should get back any points that weren't used to obtain the item, if you win. If you lose, you get them all back.

If you find that they haven't credited you with the unused points after the auction ends, contact them and they'll take care of you.

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   DSC -   THUG         
SEATS
TIME
REQUEST
PAINT
BEAUTIFUL
SASSY
TAFFY

BARKING
BOND

rated:
SASSY did not work for me

rated:
thanks for the codes

rated:
Just ignore ... Sassy .... wrong Forum.

rated:
Barrington levy tix up

rated:
Tickets to see UFC 167 on the Big Screen UP NOW ON 760

rated:
now up
PASSES TO SEE ABOUT TIME

rated:
DSC -     WHIZBANG    
SALES
SUIT
COURAGE
ON
RUNNING
LIPS
BATHROOM

rated:
suit

rated:
TICKETS TO THE 3RD FALL DEL MAR NATIONALS GIANT CAR SHOW = up now/sold out

rated:
FREED is wrong word
FEED works for 100 points

rated:
bathroom

rated:
Tickets to see UFC 167 on the Big Screen UP NOW ON 760 up now at 760 page

rated:
South beach diet gluten solution now up

rated:
has anyone one else had problems with the new sites trying to get prizes? For the first time yesterday I actually saw the green available button, but it did not work clicking it on the jack or channel 8 sites. I was finally able to get it on the 760 site, but that seems to be the only one working for me...any help would be appreciated. I did send them an email also

rated:
yes I have problems too

rated:
DSC .-   SEXY  
HAVE
TOMATO
PEACE

DOG
GETTING

rated:
phoner said:   has anyone one else had problems with the new sites trying to get prizes? For the first time yesterday I actually saw the green available button, but it did not work clicking it on the jack or channel 8 sites. I was finally able to get it on the 760 site, but that seems to be the only one working for me...any help would be appreciated. I did send them an email also
  I just picked up two prizes last week that I won on Jack. One may have been from the early sites - won it on Oct 8th - but the other definitely was after they debuted the new ones. The only problems I have had was finding the buttons green.

rated:
LN15 said:   yes I have problems too
  this is what they told me, but seems weird that one site works, and others don't. I really don't want to change my browers though"Please try using a different browser like Chrome, Safari or Firefox"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 153 54 55565785
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014