ANTENNA
LINE
GOT
DEPEND
GREEN
CALCULATE
FUNDS

AoD  -  Justin Timberlake

*Under EARN POINTS...click on new 'VISIT THESE WEBSITES'  (Toenail Fungus),  for 100 pts*

rated:
Artist of the day is justin timberlake on jack , but this week it's for zoo tickets

rated:
I always seem to miss when the movie tickets are available, do they always go super quick? Or I'm I just checking the website at the wrong times?

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   DSC  -   YAAAAY   
ANTENNA
LINE
GOT
DEPEND
GREEN
CALCULATE
FUNDS

AoD  -  Justin Timberlake

*Under EARN POINTS...click on new 'VISIT THESE WEBSITES'  (Toenail Fungus),  for 100 pts*

Thank you GMP for all the codes from all the stations, for your consistency. Thanks to everyone who also contributes daily, very much appreciated. FW is an awesome site. I hope everyone's first month went well, on to the next month around the corner already! 

rated:
DSC  -    DILLYDALLY  
DIALECT
FLIPPING
SWAP
ECLIPSE
PERFECT
FESTIVAL
FLU
MOPPING

AoD  -   NEON TREES  

rated:
FLIPPING

rated:

PERFECT

rated:
mopping
flu

rated:
FB  -  BOSS

DSC  -   STUPID    
GOLDFISH
SWEEP
WORLD
HEADLINE 
OUT
LEVITATE
FROG
PEACE

AoD  -   PINK  

rated:
BW - levitate

rated:
Ditch Day @ Summit/Bear BUY NOW - Sold Out

rated:
dang, i've missed it both times! hopefully it'll go up again. but if anybody has an extra spot for the ditch day, i'd be happy to fill it and get on the list and meet you there... i'll keep to myself the rest of the day just let me know, thanks

rated:
UP NOW: PASSES TO SEE “LABOR DAY”

rated:
douggart said:   dang, i've missed it both times! hopefully it'll go up again. but if anybody has an extra spot for the ditch day, i'd be happy to fill it and get on the list and meet you there... i'll keep to myself the rest of the day just let me know, thanks
  Im almost positive that it will be up there again next week. But with the ditch day being on Friday it will likely be one of the first things to go up on Monday or Tuesday. So keep checking the prize page so you dont miss it, good luck to you! Wish I could go but I have to work that day.

rated:
This might be a silly question, but what does it say when a prize is ready for purchase? I keep seeing either coming soon, or sold out. Just curious what I should be looking for.

rated:
It will say buy now! But you have to check immediately once passes goes up!

rated:
lalanbugs said:   It will say buy now! But you have to check immediately once passes goes up!
  Thanks, I am new to the club, so I was trying to figure it all out.  A lot of it seems like lucky timing. 

rated:
THIRTY

LEGOLAND ADMISSION VOUCHER = UP NOW

rated:
Up now: LEGOLAND ADMISSION VOUCHER

rated:
so the legoland ticket means you only have to pay $15/person? so if 4 people go, you can get in for $60 total? or does it mean you get $15 off admission for each person?

rated:
heiNey said:   so the legoland ticket means you only have to pay $15/person? so if 4 people go, you can get in for $60 total? or does it mean you get $15 off admission for each person?
  ONLY 2-22-14 & $15.00 each person & for 4 people.

Use your points on $15 dollar admission voucher for up to four people to attend JACK's Family Day at Legoland on February 22nd!Get your hands on these exclusive $15 admission vouchers that will get you into LEGOLAND® California AND SEA LIFE™ Aquarium at LEGOLAND® California Resort! Good only for JACK’s family day on Saturday, February 22nd! LEGOLAND® has more than 60 rides, shows and attractions for an incredible family experience. Enjoy Park favorites like The Dragon Coaster, Miniland and Land of Adventure.

Check out the newest edition to LEGOLAND California, THE LEGO® MOVIE EXPERIENCE! Here's your chance to experience a bit of movie magic as you get a behind-the-scenes look at an actual movie set. Step onto our LEGO® soundstage, check out real movie footage and explore the awesome LEGO Models which inspired THE LEGO MOVIE. You'll be amazed by the details!

rated:
DSC  -    SEVEN        
FIERCE
WAVES
TONIGHT

THIRTY was posted @ 12:01 am

AoD  -   MAROON 5    

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   DSC  -    SEVEN        
FIERCE
WAVES

AoD  -   MAROON 5    

TONIGHT
THIRTY

rated:
DIET
CARROT  
TELEVISION

rated:
television

rated:
Up now: Passes To See “I, Frankenstein”

rated:
DSC  -  Ehhehhehhehheemm  
NEED
CANOPY
SURFING
HIGHLIGHT
BELL
APPOINT

AoD   -      IMAGINE DRAGONS  

rated:
UP NOW ~~ DAY PASS FROM METROPOLITAN TRANSIT SYSTEM

rated:
STING

rated:
Haven't been fortunate enough to be able to 'purchase' anything until today and got a day pass from MTS. Now I went in to enter points, and my account is locked. Got a message saying to call promotions and had to leave a voicemail. New procedure?

rated:
Rope

rated:
SanDiegoBaseballMom said:   Haven't been fortunate enough to be able to 'purchase' anything until today and got a day pass from MTS. Now I went in to enter points, and my account is locked. Got a message saying to call promotions and had to leave a voicemail. New procedure?
  They probably tried to call you and your number on record is wrong, or they misdialed. Keep your expectations low, and KFMB won't disappoint you.

rated:
my account got locked few weeks ago and said they tried to call me but the phone on record was not correct; had to misdial. left a message also
but when no call back I called again and got a person. keep calling until someone answers.

rated:
I purchased Legoland vouchers yesterday and logged in my points last night and today fine

rated:
TOUCHDOWN CHARLIE BROWN UP ON REWARDS PAGE AS OF 11:56 AM

rated:
Up now: A COPY OF UFC 149 ON DVD & UFC LIMITED EDITION POSTER

rated:
Up now: Screening Passes To See “The Monuments Men”

rated:
Seems you can visit the Toe Nail Fungus site again and get another 100 points.

rated:
FB/Twitter  -  DOWNTOWN

DSC  -   BLOWOUT

ANCHOR
THOUSAND
WATER
FEELING
GATE
EDITOR
TIE
PAVEMENT

100.7 JACK FM has your chance to win a pair of tickets to SeaWorld and qualify to win the grand prize of A Valentine's Evening with Shamu for TWO and two 2014 SeaWorld Fun Cards all week!
Listen for the cue at 9am, 1pm and 5pm be caller #10 at 888-570-1007 and instantly win a pair of tickets to SeaWorld and qualify for the grand prize!

rated:
WHY CAN'T I PLACE A BID I AM LOGGED IN

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014