• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks for the input!

rated:

rated:
tea is from yesterday

rated:
BEADS - 500 PTS. (Facebook) I tried it but not activated yet.

rated:
Cherbs said:   BEADS - 500 PTS. (Facebook) I tried it but not activated yet.
  is working now

rated:
douggart said:   
mayya8452 said:   Has anyone been to a "Jack's Family Day at Legoland"? I imagine it would be very crowded since it is only $15/person . . . Just wondering if it is too crazy to go. Thanks!

I went a couple years ago and didn't think it was that crowded. It was less than I expected... And for only $15 admission, even if you're only there for 2 hours, it's about the same cost as a movie!

True dat, but you don't usually have to pay theme park parking fees at a movie.

rated:
I have gone before as well and the crowds were far less than I had anticipated. We were there most of the day and found it was well worth it, and for only $15, a fantastic bargain....

rated:
DSC   -    RIOT

COMPLETE
EVER
CODE
CAP
LIZARD
PACE
FLOWERS

FB  =   BOOTS

rated:
DSC  -   SWEET =  as of  6 pm, it doesn't look like it will be working today

SINGLE
WARM
PREVIEW
TRACK
COVERED
STEP
FIBER
SPEEDING

FB = DANCING

rated:
Went last year and it was fun and not overcrowded. Try it and the worse that can happen you didn't like it.

rated:
Is 'SWEET' working for anyone?

rated:
Once.again, all you can do is:  wait....hope... keep trying it...

rated:
SanDiegoBaseballMom said:   Is 'SWEET' working for anyone?
  For you and for the rest of you .... The DSC codes...they don't work until AFTER 10AM and your lucky if they work by the end of the day. If they don't work, I'm sure it not the end of the world. If it didn't work for YOU it didn't work for anyone.... Because it wasn't released yet and you just need to wait until the end of the day. JUST WAIT!

you didn't do a thing to my day. But you could thank people in here once in awhile for the codes.... Ever think of that???

rated:
Well, I'm sorry I ruined your day!!! You're right, it isn't the end of the world. Guess someone is having a bad day!

rated:
KUSI is giving away exciting trips to Hawaii! Watch Good Morning San Diego each morning through February 26th and watch for the "Word of the Day

Visit this page: http://kusi.upickem.net/engine/Welco...ntestid=118593
Click on the "Enter" tab above and enter the 'word' along with the requested contact information.

You'll be entered into a drawing to win a Hawaii vacation for three nights at a beautiful HYATT property, including the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach, the Grand Hyatt Kauai, the Hyatt Andaz at Wailea or the Hyatt Regency Maui, plus travel to and from Hawaii on ALASKA AIRLINES!

One entry per person per day. Additional entries will not be accepted. Good luck!

Does anyone have the word for today?

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   DSC  -   SWEET  

SINGLE
WARM
PREVIEW
TRACK
COVERED
STEP
FIBER

FB = DANCING

SPEEDING

rated:
sweet and dancing don't work for me, anyone else having problems?

rated:
DANCING worked but not sweet

rated:
SanDiegoBaseballMom said:   Is 'SWEET' working for anyone?
  Nope not yet, and it is only 500 points that is free anyways. all is good for free points

rated:
HUNDRED
HOT
INSIDE
STANCE
SPORTS = yes, sorry for the spelling oversight
MOMENT
PERIOD

rated:
HUNDRED
HOT

rated:
UP AGAIN ~~ DAY PASS FROM METROPOLITAN TRANSIT SYSTEM

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   HUNDRED
HOT
INSIDE
STANCE
SPORT
MOMENT

SPORTS worked for me

rated:
DSC -   OVER  
REVIEW
MONTHLY
WEEKEND
DECLINE
ADDITION
FESTIVAL
WAITING
PUT

rated:
festival

rated:
DSC  -  SKEEDADDLE
WASH
LIP
TECHNIQUES
WHEEL
ANALYZE
RUNNING
PEACEFUL

rated:
does anybody know today's Ticket Tuesday code?

rated:
UP NOW ~~ TICKETS TO THE SPRING HOME GARDEN SHOW

rated:
So what is the biggest thing someone on here won from a radio or tv contest?

rated:
~~Ticket Tuesday = NEED YOU NOW

rated:
Thanks for the Ticket Tuesday Code mickeykelimcguire !

rated:
bigdinSD said:   So what is the biggest thing someone on here won from a radio or tv contest?
  Rolling Stones tickets, Dave Matthews tickets, multitudes of zoo/disneyland/knott's berry farm tickets, tons of incredible books, insane amount of gift cards for various places ranging from $25-100, gas cards, an emulsifying blender, and Jack's Ghoul bus tour was one of the best prizes yet!

rated:
Best thing I've won was from the UT. 2 night stay at the Universal Studios Sheraton hotel and 4 Front of Line passes to Universal Studios Hollywood to check out the new Transformers ride when it first opened. There was even a red carpet event!

rated:
Best ever the Disneyland trip!!!! Overnight stay in the "Dream Suite" 2 day tickets....given the VIP treatment the whole time!

rated:
Ma - I won the Dream suite package also last summer. What a fantastic prize. Beats all this other garbage they have by far, yes?

rated:
Yes!!!!  Kept pinching ouselves the whole time!  Saving up for next time.lol

rated:
tickets up for MARDI GRAS on Rewards page as of 8:34pm

rated:
Up now: Tickets to Crossroads of The West Gun Show

and PASSES TO SEE “MR. PEABODY AND SHERMAN”

rated:
PINKY, ELMYRA & THE BRAIN THE COMPLETE SERIES DVD SET gone - went fast

rated:
DSC  -   GOLD  = 500 pts.
ATTITUDE = 500 pts.
EMOTION = 500 pts.
TEMPERATURES = 100 pts.
ONCE = 250 pts.
COVERAGE = 100 pts.
SUITABLE = 500 pts.
BEAR = 100 pts.
INLAND = 100 pts.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 162 63 64656678
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014