FORGOTTEN
WELCOME
CHAIR
STATUS
LESSONS
PORTFOLIO
PASTA
TEAM

Want Panic! At The Disco tickets? 100.7 JACK FM is hooking you up EVERY HOUR TOMORROW from 9am - 6pm. Be caller #10 at 888-570-1007 when you hear the cue to call in and instantly win tickets.

rated:
UP NOW ~~ TICKETS TO HILLCREST FAT TUESDAY

rated:
Up now: TICKETS TO THE MARDI GRAS CELEBRATION AND PARADE

rated:
DSC -    CHICKEN  
FICKLE
MEETS
URGE
IRRATIONAL
TWEETED
MARKET
DAY

rated:
UP NOW ~~ TICKETS TO SEE THE COLOURIST

rated:
**Up Now  -  Day Pass from Metropolitan Transit System** = GONE

rated:
Hillcrest Fat Tuesday tickets up now....

rated:
DSC  -   UNNECESSARY  
SHARING
CLOUD
THING
COOKIE
TAKE
BILLS
CLASSIC
TOOLS

rated:
BILLS

rated:
DSC  -   FRET  =  500 pts
MOPPING
STUDIO = 500 pts
HOLDER
THIS
MAKE  = 500 pts
CELEBRATE  = 500 pts

rated:
 Sorry!

rated:
ticket Tuesday = FOUR SEASONS

also Saturday is daylight savings don't forget to set your clock ahead one hour and lose sleep

rated:
RISE 500 pts.(Facebook)

rated:
Celebrate

rated:
CHANGE
FILM  =  500 pts
HEART

rated:
Tix to the Guitar @ Reuben H Fleet now up!...Now played out.

rated:
DSC  -  BOTCH
EXPLORE
FOG
NATIONAL
RANDOM
INCREDIBLE
HOG
FESTIVAL

rated:
Has anyone heard what the big "Technical Problems" issue was at channel 8 yesterday and this morning? I had never heard of a station "re-running" a noon news broadcast. What could possibly have happened? Anyone heard? Thanks

rated:
Up again...TICKETS TO “GUITAR: THE INSTRUMENT THAT ROCKED THE WORLD”

rated:
Hey there, does anyone know if lma stations(magic, z90 and 91.x) have a 30 day rule per station or if its allowable to win on one lma station and then another lma station before 30 days after initial win on air? Appreciate the help...thanks

rated:
Listener1 said:   Has anyone heard what the big "Technical Problems" issue was at channel 8 yesterday and this morning? I had never heard of a station "re-running" a noon news broadcast. What could possibly have happened? Anyone heard? Thanks
  I did not hear what the "technical problem" was, I thought it was very strange that they were unable to broadcast a LIVE newscast but still receive national feed and re-braodcast an earlier newscast. I have lived in San Diego my entire life and never heard of this happening before.I am waiting to hear what happened .

rated:
The 3 Local Media stations - 91X, Z90 and Magic - do not have a 30 Day Rule. Win away!

rated:
FINE

rated:
oops i was wrong did anyone hear it?

rated:
FIND

rated:
Does anyone know if the Blake Shelton tickets are ready for pick-up yet?

rated:
Random

rated:
Incredible,
Hog
Festival

rated:
The 3 Local Media stations - 91X, Z90 and Magic - do not have a 30 Day Rule. Win away!

Great, thanks for the info.

rated:
Thanks Tatoome
Yeah I never heard of this procedure either... Would like to know but guess it really doesn't matter.  Maybe watch and see who disappears soon and then we would at least know WHO did whatever it was that was done!  LOL

rated:
DSC  -      SNUFF
EMOTION
COOL
SAW
FILM = repeat
MAN
JOURNEY
BEANS
STATE

rated:
Tickets up to "GUITAR" @ the Fleet Science Center as of 9:18AM

rated:
DIGIPLEX TICKETS TO SEE “THE TEMPEST = up now

rated:
Listener1 said:   Thanks Tatoome
Yeah I never heard of this procedure either... Would like to know but guess it really doesn't matter.  Maybe watch and see who disappears soon and then we would at least know WHO did whatever it was that was done!  LOL

The cameras were down, so they couldn't do a live news show.

rated:
Passes to see "Non-Stop" =  up now/gone quickly

" EVERY HOUR TOMORROW from 9am - 7pm...be caller #10  @ 888-570-1007,  when you hear the cue to call in, & instantly win tickets to LINKIN PARK's Carnivores Tour,  with Thirty Seconds To Mars, @ Sleep Train Amphitheatre on Tuesday -  September 16th!"

rated:
Still up now: Tickets to “GUITAR: The Instrument That Rocked the World”

rated:
DSC  -   FLAKE 
WORLD
DROP
SAND
FAMOUS
NICE
DIVIDE
DRIVING

rated:
puggle said:   Still up now: Tickets to “GUITAR: The Instrument That Rocked the World”
  Evidently, these have also been picked up.

rated:
up now
Use your points on a pair of tickets to see The Sounds with Blondfire at House of Blues on March 25th.
SOLD OUT

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014