• filter:
  • 164 65 66676875
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My Jack FM club account says it's locked and they need information. What kind of information are they looking for? Does anyone know?

rated:
The last time they locked my account it was because they wanted my SSN to send me a 1099 form. But it seems pretty late in the year for them to be doing that right now.

rated:
Cherbs said:   My Jack FM club account says it's locked and they need information. What kind of information are they looking for? Does anyone know?
  Did you enter in a sweepstakes or auction lately? When they call you to let you know that a prize is available, it's very common for them to misdial and then lock your account, claiming that your phone number needs to be updated.

rated:
Hooley Fest is up

rated:
I think I entered a few raffles.

rated:
Ditto on the mis-dialed phone number. They did that to me last year.

rated:
DSC  -       COMEBACK    
EVERY
START
SHARP
HEART
FINISH
WALLET
CLOCK
PLATE
LEG

 

rated:
WALLET

rated:
Yeah, it was the phone number they needed. Lolz. 

rated:
DSC  -   OBVIOUS  
RECYCLE
SURF
PICTURE
LOCK
FEVER
FLIPPING


Ticket Tuesday  -  Dare To Dream

rated:
Up now: passes for the movie Draft Day

rated:
From Twitter - CANNONBALL

rated:
Up now: Tickets to “GUITAR: The Instrument That Rocked the World”


Draft Day link to get passes without using your points: Go to GetSceenings.com

Link:   https://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/landing/17170856#abdf2bbe7bd416981fe2f7d5cfff21b6 
 

rated:
Up Now  -  The Flintstone Kids: Rockin’ in Bedrock on DVD...sold out

rated:
puggle said:   Up now: Tickets to “GUITAR: The Instrument That Rocked the World”


Draft Day link to get passes without using your points: Go to GetSceenings.com

Link:   https://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/landing/17170856#abdf2bbe7bd416981fe2f7d5cfff21b6 
 

I get:
Access Denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

rated:
You need to register for a free account at the site in order to get the movie codes. Otherwise you will get the error that you see at the top of the page.

rated:
Draft Day screening passes now up

rated:
SPLASH  =  500 pts
LATE  =  500 pts
CLOCK =  repeat

 

rated:

rated:
Anyone still jonesing for Guitar tix at the Reuben H Fleet, here's some freebies on Friday if you're a member of Goldstar - free to sign up. http://www.goldstar.com/e/78879

rated:
SWIMMING
FINE
TIME
DOGS
LAUGH


Up Now - TICKETS TO HOOLEYFEST...sold out

Just be aware that Goldstar charges a $7 service fee per "FREE/COMP" ticket.

rated:
.

rated:
philosofy said:   You need to register for a free account at the site in order to get the movie codes. Otherwise you will get the error that you see at the top of the page.
 

  Thank you phil, but I am a member, and even when signed in I get that message

rated:
puggle said:   Mrbonkers try: http://www.getscreening.com/free-movies-screening-tickets/tt2223...
  Thank you puggle!

rated:
LoveCheating said:   .
  Sounds good to me!

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   
Just be aware that Goldstar charges a $7 service fee per "FREE/COMP" ticket.

  Those tickets for Friday also include a free concert. Well, free except for the service charge.

rated:
Marko50 said:   
LoveCheating said:   .
  Sounds good to me!

  .!me too

rated:
Up now: TICKETS TO SEE JEREMY MESSERSMITH

rated:
DSC  -  LOST
PIN
GIVES
PLENTY
PRICE
MOUND
AMAZING

rated:
Up again/still -  Tickets to see Jeremy Messersmith

OUTING
SALAD

rated:
SALAD

rated:
Up Now:
Guitar tix at the Reuben H Fleet (Tonight 5:30 -7:30)

not sure how that will work...maybe show your email with info since you might not be on guest list otherwise:

rated:
koigirl said:   Up Now:
Guitar tix at the Reuben H Fleet (Tonight 5:30 -7:30)

not sure how that will work...maybe show your email with info since you might not be on guest list otherwise:

  It does say winners will be put on a guestlist...but it's still/again up. Since the party should be over by now, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't fret over it.

rated:
Agree, I wasn't able to buy it before and I was surprised it's up now, I think unless they have another upcoming one, otherwise I heard it wasnt crowded tonight either

rated:
Up Now: Tickets to see FanFarlo

rated:
Up now: Tickets to see Fanfarlo

rated:
DSC  -  PiE
FOAM
NINE
EXACTLY
CIRCLE
SHOW
YES

rated:
circle

rated:
FANFARLO tix up on Rewards page as of 6:06 pm

rated:
UFC 167:St.Pierre vs:Hendricks on DVD up now on Rewards Page as of 5:28 pm (SOLD OUT)

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014