• filter:
  • 118 19 20212282
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Boy and I thought JACK was being generous for the holidays. I think someone did a oopsy yesterday.

rated:
When I saw all of the words yesterday my first thought was that someone really screwed up and put out all of the words for the week by mistake. Looks like I may have been right.

rated:
LEAVES
VEINS

rated:
DSC ... THANKS

PREPARE
STAIRS
MARSHMALLOW

rated:

rated:
Zoo
Stairs......working on getting it fixed

....then I MUST have double clicked!!!

I think

rated:
"STAIRS" worked for me this morning...

rated:
Bobo took time off from playing with his
wii
to score 1000
(facebook)

rated:
WALKING

rated:
FLOOR
ROSE
STUDIO
UP

rated:
UP NOW ON JACK FM:
A COPY OF MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS SEASON 1 VOLUME 1 ON DVD

rated:
ROSE
UP

*For those of you that used points for Valitar tix ... all future shows have been cancelled*

rated:
UP

rated:
Tickets to see CHRIS ROBINSON BROTHERHOOD at BELLY UP on Dec.5TH up on Rewards page as of 11:06 am

rated:
Up Now: A COPY OF WORLD’S BEST TRAVEL EXPERIENCES: FOUR HUNDRED EXTRAORDINARY PLACES

FYI: Valitar you can ask Jack for your points back. I have had this happen when I did not get a prize due to duplicate prize won & they gave me points back when I asked them to.

rated:
DSC ... STOP
FULL
RAINING
STREAM
MOON
SHOWS
OVER
CYBER
EVERY

rated:
CYBER
EVERY

rated:
Jack gave me back the points that I spent to get my Valitar tickets:+42101 Admin Point Adjustment: Valitar Ticket Refund 11/26 03:51pm

rated:
PLAY

Ditto for me Phil

rated:
DSC ... CRAZY
EXCHANGE
BREAK
THAN
SPLIT
SEAT
LIMIT
SKIP
BOX

rated:
FOUR TICKETS TO STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION – A CELEBRATION OF SEASON 2 AT PLAZA BONITA 14 ON NOVEMBER 29TH AT 7PM

rated:
Also up now:

TWO TICKETS TO STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION – A CELEBRATION OF SEASON 2 AT HORTON PLAZA ON NOVEMBER 29TH AT 7PM

rated:
And last, but not least:

TWO TICKETS TO STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION – A CELEBRATION OF SEASON 2 AT SAN MARCOS 18 ON NOVEMBER 29TH AT 7PM

rated:
tickets up to see YELLOWCARD at House of Blues as of 6:53pm

rated:
GIVEN
COUNTER
KIDS
FIRST

rated:
Irish

rated:
KIDS

rated:

rated:
Bobo says
SPORTS
for 750 from Facebook

rated:
Size

rated:
Up on reward page a copy of the book "ENDING ADDICTION FOR GOOD" as of 6:21 PM

rated:
DSC ... EARLY
BEAR
COST
ZEBRA
BIG

rated:
hmmm...must be too early for "early"

edit: and too early for me - to correct speeling

rated:
EARLY is working

rated:
PLAN
PLAY = repeat

rated:
UP NOW: TWO TICKETS TO SEE RESERVOIR DOGS AT MIRA MESA 18 WITH IMAXON DECEMBER 4TH

rated:
Up now: TWO TICKETS TO SEE RESERVOIR DOGS AT MISSION VALLEY 20 WITH IMAX ON DECEMBER 4TH

rated:
Play...It's a duplicate...

rated:

rated:
UP NOW: TWO TICKETS TO SEE RESERVOIR DOGS AT HORTON PLAZA ON DECEMBER 4TH

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 118 19 20212282
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014