COMEDY
SUGAR
KICKOFF
FAVOR
LEVEL
LOW

Ticket Tuesday  -  NEW EDITION

rated:
Did CBS8 change the cutoff to enter the code word? I cant find anywhere to just login, only create a new account. And when I did that it told me I was outside the entry period.

rated:
Can't help you. I only enter codes on the JACK site.

rated:
Phil...I just tried logging-in to the CBS8 Rewards website, & it's working fine for me.

Oh, you're talking about the 'Ticket Tuesday' entry page...yeah, it hasn't been working at all today...I gave up way earlier...not worth the hassle!

rated:
Yea, I was able to login just now as well but get this when I try to put the code in: You cannot enter at this time. Check your welcome tab for contest date/times.

I guess I just need to enter earlier in the day and not wait till the last minute but the rules say the cutoff is 6pm so Im not sure what's going on.

rated:
DSC  -    NOWHERE    
SEEK
RAIN
NFL
CACTUS
CONTRACT
BUNNY
HELMET
STREET

rated:
RAIN
NFL
contract

rated:
tickets up to see ROMEO & JULIET at DIGIPLEX as of 7:29pm

rated:
DSC  -   GOLDEN    
ANTIQUE
LEMON
TAKE
EVENING
GROUP
FLOOD
PIE
DIRECTION

rated:
PIE

rated:
DSC  -     MONEY      

CAGE
SUNRISE
ONE
ICON
NATION
BEFORE
CHALLENGE

rated:
UP AGAIN ~ DAY PASS FROM METROPOLITAN TRANSIT SYSTEM

rated:
is thier a time limit on the DSC word, it doesn't work for me

rated:
Up now: TICKETS TO SEE BRANDON BOYD AND SONS OF THE SEA

rated:
INSTANCE

rated:
DSC       -      IDIOT           

ZEUS
FIT
GETTING
WORLD
STATIC
EFFORT
LONG

rated:
DSC   -   DERELICT  

VOLUNTEER
FOG
EQUAL
MEALS
TUMBLER
SOUR
TIME
RATING

Ticket Tuesday -  SILK DEGREES

rated:
Is the ticket tuesday site still broken for anyone else? I get there from cbs8 and it asks to to register for a new account, I dont see any place for existing users to simply login.

rated:
philosofy said:   Is the ticket tuesday site still broken for anyone else? I get there from cbs8 and it asks to to register for a new account, I dont see any place for existing users to simply login.
  this shoud do it go to
cbs8.com then scroll down to spotlight it will be on the right side of screen you should see the 4th item is tickets tuesday clik it on and enter from there
good luck i called in and pat help me with this

rated:
Thanks bigjo, that worked. I kept clicking on the ticket tuesday thing on the bar across the top. I guess from now on I should quit doing that.

rated:
up now Use your points on a four pack of tickets to Digiplex Theaters to see Romeo and Juliet,

rated:
DSC  -   LAP  
RING
LEAVE 
BASKETBALL
PEACE
VALUABLE
WALKING

DSC "lap"  worked for me earlier:  
 Entered Code: lap
02/12  08:50am+500 points

rated:
LEAVE
BASKETBALL
WALKING
PEACE
LAP IS NOT WORKING (12:08PM)

rated:
LAP is not working either.

rated:
leave, basketball, peace - all working now.
lap - not quite yet..........

rated:
RIP
TALENT

rated:
LAP is working now

rated:
Thank you so much for all the codes!☺☺☺

rated:
DSC  -     MEDAL    >   working
WALLET
HEAT
MAT
SHEER
DOLLARS
REJUVENATE
TART
WIPE

rated:
rejuvenate

rated:
STRANGE
PUPIL
SNOW
STAIRS
LINT
HELLO

rated:
UP NOW ~~ ZUMANITY OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK CD

rated:
UP AGAIN ~~ DAY PASS FROM METROPOLITAN TRANSIT SYSTEM

rated:
DSC  -  PETITE
NEVER
SETTLE
BREAKFAST
FLIPPING
BASKET
TEA

rated:
PETITE doesn't work for me. Are the DSC words time sensitive? They haven't been working for me lately.

rated:
DSC words work/give credit on the day of announcement (sometimes they will work for a while afterwards), & often aren't activated until later in the day...now & then, they do not work at all...but, **It's working now @ 3:30 pm**

rated:
PETITE works now

rated:
DSC  -    THREE  
LEMON
"cold" is on NL, but "COLDS" works
SPECIAL
DEBRIS
TEA = on-air repeat, if you were listening today
BEADS = activated
CONGESTION
DESIGN
STORIES

Ticket Ttuesday  -  CYNDI LAUPER

rated:
Has anyone been to a "Jack's Family Day at Legoland"? I imagine it would be very crowded since it is only $15/person . . . Just wondering if it is too crazy to go. Thanks!

rated:
mayya8452 said:   Has anyone been to a "Jack's Family Day at Legoland"? I imagine it would be very crowded since it is only $15/person . . . Just wondering if it is too crazy to go. Thanks!

I went a couple years ago and didn't think it was that crowded. It was less than I expected... And for only $15 admission, even if you're only there for 2 hours, it's about the same cost as a movie!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 161 62 63646584
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014