• filter:
  • 174 75 76777879
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks GMP

rated:
Saw this added at Jack today and it looks like an easy way to get a lot of points:

http://rewards.sandiegojack.com/prize/3206 

Download the HOUSECALL App through the App Store on iTunes for the iPhone and iPad or at the Google Play Store for Android phone for an extra 10,000 points* plus receive a $5 credit, when you enter the code JACKSCLUB, to use on your first home maintenance job booking.

Edit to add:  Plus another 10,000 points (20,000 total points) when you book your first home maintenance job. 

rated:
I have a feeling that you won't get the 10k points unless you book a job via HOUSECALL.

rated:
I downloaded the app to my tablet and registered using my data for Jack. I guess I will find out in a week or so if I get the points. I really have nothing to lose by trying it out.

rated:
MAIN
OPPONENT
SWAP
POOL
ROLLERCOASTER

rated:
plenty

rated:
UP NOW: LIANE MORIARTY’S “BIG LITTLE LIES”

rated:
Blip said:   I have a feeling that you won't get the 10k points unless you book a job via HOUSECALL.
  They changed the terms of the deal slightly and I've edited my post to reflect that. You now get an extra 10,000pts when you book your first appt, so a grand total of 20k for signing up and then booking. I have no interest in booking anything, but signing up was easy and very quick.

rated:
Hall & Oates up & gone, in a FLASH!

rated:
PAY
STARTED
SHIRT
ACCOUNT
DECLINE   

REVIEW
ANYONE

rated:
Ticket Tuesday  =  WOOLLY MAMMOTH

TRUE
PARENT
RIGHT
EXPOSURE
TECHNIQUES
INVOLVED
APPLICATION

rated:
buy now=HOUSECALL

rated:
LIE

rated:
HOW
CAN
PARTICIPATE
ATTITUDE
EMOTION
MOM
ERROR

rated:
up now Into the Storm

rated:
up now
Use your points on a pair of tickets to the Second Annual Grill Fest at the Track on August 9th.

code after midnight will be FOLDING

rated:
DSC   =  WIENER
FOLDING
FORGOTTEN
ZERO
PLAYING
LESSONS
WARNING
FIGURE

rated:
Up now... Tickets to see Night Riots

rated:
100 pts available (under Earn Points, on JACK's Club rewards website),  by  clicking on:  'Visit These Websites'

rated:
FORTY
KEY
EXPIRE
PRIZE
IRRATIONAL
AGED = not activated

rated:
Cuban Fury DVD BUY NOW

rated:
PORTION
SHIELD
APART
FULL
MOON
THROUGH
SON

rated:
SHIELD

rated:
DSC   =  Hoi Polloi     
JUDGE
EXCHANGE
SECOND
PROCESS
WORD
CHANGE

Ticket Tuesday  =   SIMPLICITY  

rated:
EXCHANGE

rated:
$25 HOUSECALL GIFT CARD up on Rewards page /passes to "THE HUNDRED-FOOT JOURNEY" up on Rewards page

rated:
change
WORD

rated:
Up now: Tickets to the Second Annual Grill Fest with Shelly Dunn

rated:
DSC    =   SCARRED
GIVEN    
SPECIAL
SMOKE
HISTORY
PART
WARRANT

rated:
Up now at Jack: Tickets to see Wakey!Wakey!

rated:
tickets are up on Rewards page to see CHIPPENDALES as of 9:31pm

rated:
BEAR
PERFECT
FUTURE 
TOUR 
WAGES
ANT

rated:
Up now: Passes to see MAGIC!

rated:
FORTY
LOST

rated:
LOST

rated:
RESERVE
JUNK
AGED

rated:
JARHEAD 2 FIELD OF FIRE up on Reward page as of...11:46 am

rated:
up now
$25 HOUSECALL GIFT CARD

Mondays code will be the word= WHAT

rated:
DSC   =   OOPS    
WHAT
WINDOW
ONE
SEE
FEELING
PEACE
BANK

rated:
CLUBHOUSE TICKETS TO DEL MAR RACES up on Rewards page as of 10:55am

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 174 75 76777879
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.