Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 15 6 78920
  • Page
  • Text Only
No Photos for me or Forksmother yet! or VegasVegan.....Hey Marlboro....Waaaaahhhhhhhh

Southernbelle56 said:   No Photos for me or Forksmother yet! or VegasVegan.....Hey Marlboro....Waaaaahhhhhhhh

Well my giraffe is at 13, not too shabby. I also added my cemetery one to side of the road but haven't seen it and today I added a mirrored type angel that was huge on the side of the highway in Scotland so I hope that one shows up. I see the puppy picture has 22 votes!! Yay!!

Nothing for any of us either, hubby had some good ones too. I am trying to get next week photo ready of a shadow. this should be interesting. Everything has a shadow, it is going to be someone who has something clever and interesting.

Have a great day everyone. I will check back later and hopefully some more of you will have your photos show up.

Where do you find out what will be next? Hmmm a shadow, hmmmm.

Grayce13 said:   Where do you find out what will be next? Hmmm a shadow, hmmmm.

when you go to the new menu on Marlboro, click on The black book all the way to the right in last column of menu, then once there you will see the capture box and the top says this weeks theme, then the bottom of the square of photos has next weeks theme.

Thank you for all the emails, YES my Ravens won!!!! Hubbys Redskins took a huge loss and are out of the playoffs, BUT my ravens won!!!!!!This is such a happy household LOL!

Grayce13, just voted on your cementery pic.....very unique!

Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13, just voted on your cementery pic.....very unique!

Awww, thank you! I didn't know they put it up. Yay!! Let me know what else I can vote on for you.

Just uploaded a glittery angel beside the road. It was huge and next to the hwy in Scotland. Still can't believe they finally added my cemetery shot!!

Belle got her horse and buggy pic on MB today! Voted the cemetary, but I still have nothing for 3 - 4 weeks now! LOL Well at least I can vote for my buddies! Keep up the good work friends! I entered one yesterday and that left filter still came up black and white....grrrrr. Re-submitted today and the left filter came up color. Hopefully it'll get posted tomorrow....

forksmother said:   Belle got her horse and buggy pic on MB today! Voted the cemetary, but I still have nothing for 3 - 4 weeks now! LOL Well at least I can vote for my buddies! Keep up the good work friends! I entered one yesterday and that left filter still came up black and white....grrrrr. Re-submitted today and the left filter came up color. Hopefully it'll get posted tomorrow....

Cool, I'll go over and vote now! I hope yours goes up!!

forksmother said:   Belle got her horse and buggy pic on MB today! Voted the cemetary, but I still have nothing for 3 - 4 weeks now! LOL Well at least I can vote for my buddies! Keep up the good work friends! I entered one yesterday and that left filter still came up black and white....grrrrr. Re-submitted today and the left filter came up color. Hopefully it'll get posted tomorrow....

I am praying that yours goes in! you always have awesome photos. I entered so many, and just happen to take that one going to the Flea market on Saturday in Amish Community. We had better ones than that, We caught a baby alligator heading to the road, it was so cute, but MB I guess did not like.

I have fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone.

Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13, just voted on your cementery pic.....very unique!

Congrats on getting Gold!!!!!! Way to go. nice photos to!

Entered what I thought was a great side of the road photo...it was the guys working on an old 40 Ford that had broken down. Marlboro didn't post it so I entered one of a waterfall & low & behold they put it up. I liked the 40 Ford one much better. I have been voting for all of us. The pictures are fun to look at, wish I knew where some of these places are. Belle, when are you going to the ranch? Notice that I turn green with envy when I ask you that

Elizabeth711 said:   Entered what I thought was a great side of the road photo...it was the guys working on an old 40 Ford that had broken down. Marlboro didn't post it so I entered one of a waterfall & low & behold they put it up. I liked the 40 Ford one much better. I have been voting for all of us. The pictures are fun to look at, wish I knew where some of these places are. Belle, when are you going to the ranch? Notice that I turn green with envy when I ask you that

23 days to go.....February 11th to the 14th! we will have our Valentines breakfast at the Ranch, How romantic is that! Cannot wait. We got call from MB and our luggage will be coming soon and our tickets. and other goodies. This is just like Xmas all over again. I will be sharing the photos with all of you.

Forksmother only needs 2 more to get gold on her photo in Cut and Sew!

Belle, have a WONDERFUL TIME!!! A Valentine's breakfast is VERY romantic...just voted on your waterfowl photo 2x. My friend, Angela, went to the ranch a few years ago. She said it was awesome! She said they flew to MT. and then took a bus to the ranch. When they arrived there were all kinds of gifts on their beds, jackets, camera,cigarettes, and more. The meals were prepared by great chefs. You can pick your activities, which she said were all fun things to do. She owns a horse and is a horse lover so this was an ideal trip for her. Again, have a GREAT TIME

ONLY 1 more vote needed now for Forksmother, I see that Olympic Gold coming her way....

Elizabeth711 said:   Belle, have a WONDERFUL TIME!!! A Valentine's breakfast is VERY romantic...just voted on your waterfowl photo 2x. My friend, Angela, went to the ranch a few years ago. She said it was awesome! She said they flew to MT. and then took a bus to the ranch. When they arrived there were all kinds of gifts on their beds, jackets, camera,cigarettes, and more. The meals were prepared by great chefs. You can pick your activities, which she said were all fun things to do. She owns a horse and is a horse lover so this was an ideal trip for her. Again, have a GREAT TIME

Thank you for the likes and votes, I did not know they posted that photo, took it on the way to the flea market where we got the photo of the horse and carriage.. thank you again.

23 more days and counting....I am trying to find a hand held game to get for my husband for the plane and for the ranch. we will be traveling for 6 hrs. plus he works nights, so he may be up and pacing the floors at the Ranch, he will have to get use to a new schedule for 4 days. this will give him something to do with no TV or Computer!

Southernbelle56 said:   Forksmother only needs 2 more to get gold on her photo in Cut and Sew!

Should be golden now.

There is just no rhyme or reason to what they'll post lol. My cemetery picture has 18 votes already!! Two more to go! My giraffe has 14 I think.

Grayce13 said:   There is just no rhyme or reason to what they'll post lol. My cemetery picture has 18 votes already!! Two more to go! My giraffe has 14 I think.

way to go!!!!!! do not forget tonight is the new photos of shadow.

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Forksmother only needs 2 more to get gold on her photo in Cut and Sew!

Should be golden now.

Yes...you are awesome, She is going to be thrilled, another golden globe award here at FatWallet Yeehawww...

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Forksmother only needs 2 more to get gold on her photo in Cut and Sew!

Should be golden now.

You are up to 11 now, gt to get you some more also!!!!! You have a big heart and also deserve to be golden ..

Marlboro posted my picture today of my dog, Tanner when he was a puppy, standing behind an old black railroad stove. He is still very smart & lovable...just wish he wasn't so darn BIG & spoiled! I have been searching the pictures everyday so I can vote on our little FW family photos. Wishing everyone the best of luck & have a wonderful day!

Elizabeth711 said:   Marlboro posted my picture today of my dog, Tanner when he was a puppy, standing behind an old black railroad stove. He is still very smart & lovable...just wish he wasn't so darn BIG & spoiled! I have been searching the pictures everyday so I can vote on our little FW family photos. Wishing everyone the best of luck & have a wonderful day!

I just voted on such a picture. I hope it was yours. I uploaded one called catfishing of my shadow fishing for a cat. I hope they approve mine.

Southernbelle56 said:   ONLY 1 more vote needed now for Forksmother, I see that Olympic Gold coming her way....

Which picture and category?

uvdan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   ONLY 1 more vote needed now for Forksmother, I see that Olympic Gold coming her way....

Which picture and category?

Forksmother has it now, thank you for being so awesome and trying to help her get there to gold.

uvdan said:   Elizabeth711 said:   Marlboro posted my picture today of my dog, Tanner when he was a puppy, standing behind an old black railroad stove. He is still very smart & lovable...just wish he wasn't so darn BIG & spoiled! I have been searching the pictures everyday so I can vote on our little FW family photos. Wishing everyone the best of luck & have a wonderful day!

I just voted on such a picture. I hope it was yours. I uploaded one called catfishing of my shadow fishing for a cat. I hope they approve mine.

I hope they post it, it sounds like it is going to be a great photo....Come on Marlboro a few more need their photos posted. My husband has not had one posted in a few weeks now. Forksmother needs one posted also.

They posted mine and I am shocked, I should have went with an animal like everyone else did! I love these animal photos. Mine is of the Bride and groom "Shadows of Love". I am going to tell hubby to put in the cats photo also. lets see what happens. have a good day everyone Hugs Belle

Thanks uvdan....I just voted for your catfishing photo & Belle's bride & groom

My husband is laughing so hard UVDan, we both just voted on your Catfish photo, that is too funny and very original, just love it!
We voted on all the others too! I see someone getting close to that gold again....way to go

Voted for Tanner puppy, Bride and Groom and Shadow fishing! Hope my stone angel face gets posted Good luck everybody!

Thanks everyone.

Southernbelle56 said:   My husband is laughing so hard UVDan, we both just voted on your Catfish photo, that is too funny and very original, just love it!
We voted on all the others too! I see someone getting close to that gold again....way to go

Yes UVDan! That is a very original picture! (writing while I'm smiling ) Got all the others too! Gonna enter my cliff picture tonight, resized to try a hint from Belle (Thank You) Maybe, just maybe, it'll go in.....

Congrats to all the pics that got posted this week, Is this a record week??? or what! LOL

Entered my snowy owl picture today, we'll see.

OK we need some Fat Wallet Team Spirit, Lets go Marlboro and post some more photos. If it was raining Forksmother, I would be doing a rain dance for your photo, so I am just going to do little dance and pretend and say Marlboro post that photo!!!!

There are many animal photos this week. Hubby submitted a kitten photo so we shall see also. He needs a rain dance too.

Have a great day everyone......getting ready for tomorrows football. Just got my new Ravens T-shirt in the mail....Hubby does not like it!!! sore loser, maybe his Redskins will do better next year (NOT). OH this is such a happy happy household when it comes to sports LOL

almost a million people expected to be here for the Inauguration. Wow what a party that will be if the Ravens win!!!!!

Cannot forget Forksmother Team.... Go San Francisco...Beat Atlanta.

OK, I give. Did Marlboro decide to skip weekend updates ??? Or did I miss something ???

A Ravens/49er Superbowl would be the bomb!

forksmother said:   OK, I give. Did Marlboro decide to skip weekend updates ??? Or did I miss something ???

A Ravens/49er Superbowl would be the bomb!

Yes that would be something, I cannot wait till tomorrows game.

I see Marlboro again is not putting up new photos yet! Hubby still has nothing in weeks either.

Congrats to our 2 Gold Winners....way to go.

I am still sitting at 11...and lost in my shadow...LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014