Lifetime Cash Back:

Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

77 of 80
marytheresa
7/6/13 11:55 AM
I want to check this our !!
uvdan
7/6/13 5:50 PM
Congrats to VegasVegan for getting in the gallery! I voted you up. Welcome marytheresa.
uvdan
7/6/13 5:52 PM
Grayce13 said:   

You too Dan! I worked half a day and took a good nap. I've tried uploading a photo under the freedom topic of a worn flag in a cemetery but they haven't put it up. Haven't even looked for one for the river topic.

Excellent photo of the worn flag! I will keep looking for it.
Southernbelle56
7/7/13 4:11 PM
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend with some good cookouts and food and relaxation. This weeks theme is "pitstop" side of the road. this shall be interesting. I have no photos yet but sure can tell some good stories, right down to the bee sting.
forksmother
7/8/13 12:11 AM
Dang.....I broke down today! LOL On a Mountain no less. Changing Power Steering hose. Where was camera! ROFLOL
Grayce13
7/8/13 5:37 AM
Well that sucks, but at least you're laughing!
forksmother
7/10/13 12:43 AM
Geez, I finally have two pictures, good ones and the contest says "go to my desktop" to enter ??? Even now? What's up??? I don't have anything but a laptop or desktop! LOL
uvdan
7/10/13 12:52 AM
I just now entered the explore the roadside gallery. If you get this again you better call customer service in the morning. I do not suppose you took a screenshot?
Elizabeth711
7/10/13 8:51 AM
forksmother said:   

Geez, I finally have two pictures, good ones and the contest says "go to my desktop" to enter ??? Even now? What's up??? I don't have anything but a laptop or desktop! LOL

It is doing the same to me! I only have a laptop also. Oh well....will try again later. Have an enjoyable day everyone ♥
uvdan
7/10/13 10:57 AM
My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.
77 of 80
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.