• Page
  • Text Only
you sound like my wife and we wrote this together. LMAO

i won the travel earbuds....

love the sotry.....

hahahaha....

dddeckard said:   you sound like my wife and we wrote this together. LMAO

hahaha...

Southernbelle56 said:   Elizabeth711 said:   dddeckard said:   Ok here is the story i gave to marlboro, tell me what you think.

I'm standing at the worlds last velvet rope! Submitted my last song list for them to play. While they looked over my list, I shared some ending bartender advice I heard last night. Still not getting past the ropes but dressed to impress all the folks. I decided to pass them my drink creation before the beginning of the devastation. Thinking they may enjoy a good laugh and let me pass I told my world ending joke. Now here I stand telling a story on getting past the velvet ropes. A last night in Vegas is beyond my wildest hopes.

Very cute & very creative! I told the bouncer that I had been there the night before & the owner requested I return tomorrow to vote for the employee of the month, who would receive a $1000.00 bonus on their check. I said I was voting for him & had to get in quickly to vote......my story is not great but I couldn't think of anything.

I think your essays were great! I had a hard time so here is what I wrote,

Everyone loves to be on Camera. This was my one chance, so I walk up to the 2 attendants and ask if they could help me carry my heavy bags of presents into the party, but first would they mind taking a picture for the Party. Of course I
was standing there with my camera and also handed them a nicely boxed gift of chocolate attached to a Champagne bottle
and Balloon. They were so sweet to move the ropes aside and carry in my shopping bags filled with Balloons and bottles of Champagne. Wow, The Marlboro Party is Great here in Vegas! Thank you Marlboro for giving me a wonderful Dream and maybe someday I will get a real chance to try this out.

that was a nice story, i sure hope more of us get the vip trip.
this weeks dance contest is not for me, think i'll skip this week. GLTY

Thank you dddeckard, I hope you win the trip also, we are going to the Ranch Feb 11th to the 14th! So I will root for some of you to win a trip also. My hubby won the ranch trip on the last contest. I have been to Reno but not Vegas, and boy did I have a blast!! whoever wins the trips to Vegas will have a trip to remember.

Southernbelle56 said:   Thank you dddeckard, I hope you win the trip also, we are going to the Ranch Feb 11th to the 14th! So I will root for some of you to win a trip also. My hubby won the ranch trip on the last contest. I have been to Reno but not Vegas, and boy did I have a blast!! whoever wins the trips to Vegas will have a trip to remember.

thanks also for the good luck, i never win anything big or good except for the OWTW contest. the ranch in my opinion would be beter than vegas, but i'll take either one.

is anyone going to dance for marlboro this weekend?

have a great time at the ranch! post some pics for us to see.

dddeckard said:   is anyone going to dance for marlboro this weekend?

I may animate a cute dinosaur or some other character dancing and try to pass that on to Marlboro. But nobody wants to watch me dance.

uvdan said:   dddeckard said:   is anyone going to dance for marlboro this weekend?

I may animate a cute dinosaur or some other character dancing and try to pass that on to Marlboro. But nobody wants to watch me dance.

That is the Best Anyone could of thought of....I love it and hope you do send that in and Win! I myself am not doing the video and neither is my husband or anyone else I know. "I am afraid if I shook anything, I would fall a part somewhere at my old age" LOL If they think I am bending and I cant get up is funny....Just watch me try to dance...Egads.

SweetChile said:   have a great time at the ranch! post some pics for us to see.

Yes, we will have cameras going non stop! I cannot wait, It will be nice to be at the Ranch on Valentines Day! Hubby says he does not have to get me anything now! LOL

i'm asking everyone to sign into camel and give a vote for a freind of ours "dauna" for camel hump day pres, she will donate 30,000 to disabled vets if she wins.

dddeckard said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Elizabeth711 said:   dddeckard said:   Ok here is the story i gave to marlboro, tell me what you think.

I'm standing at the worlds last velvet rope! Submitted my last song list for them to play. While they looked over my list, I shared some ending bartender advice I heard last night. Still not getting past the ropes but dressed to impress all the folks. I decided to pass them my drink creation before the beginning of the devastation. Thinking they may enjoy a good laugh and let me pass I told my world ending joke. Now here I stand telling a story on getting past the velvet ropes. A last night in Vegas is beyond my wildest hopes.

Very cute & very creative! I told the bouncer that I had been there the night before & the owner requested I return tomorrow to vote for the employee of the month, who would receive a $1000.00 bonus on their check. I said I was voting for him & had to get in quickly to vote......my story is not great but I couldn't think of anything.

Everyone loves to be on Camera. This was my one chance, so I walk up to the 2 attendants and ask if they could help me carry my heavy bags of presents into the party, but first would they mind taking a picture for the Party. Of course I
was standing there with my camera and also handed them a nicely boxed gift of chocolate attached to a Champagne bottle
and Balloon. They were so sweet to move the ropes aside and carry in my shopping bags filled with Balloons and bottles of Champagne. Wow, The Marlboro Party is Great here in Vegas! Thank you Marlboro for giving me a wonderful Dream and maybe someday I will get a real chance to try this out.

i was sure hopeing one of us would have heard they won the velevt rope story today

dddeckard said:   dddeckard said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Elizabeth711 said:   dddeckard said:   Ok here is the story i gave to marlboro, tell me what you think.

i was sure hopeing one of us would have heard they won the velevt rope story today

Gee....Nothing, not even a word from anyone yet either! it has been soooo quiet here lately.

The site for both the Las Vegas trip and the Marlboro Black contests are continuously being down for maintenance or do not accept the media. I have entered daily and have not won anything and haven't been able to post media. This is their worst contest yet. The site does not accomodate what they're requesting. I spent hours doing the "dance" video and the site was down every time I tried to post it... I don't know who chooses the photos in the Marlboro Black contest, but, none of mine were posted. I hardly think that a spinning wheel or a picture of a kitchen fit into their theme. It makes no sense.

I won Marlboro Biggest night of the year Week 3 VIP contest "Dress to Impress" rcvd my FedEx packet in the mail Monday. Just waiting for them to complete the back ground checks now and then we will be on our way on 12/21/2012 Cannot wait!!!!! Thought I would never win!!!

I uploaded 3 different pictures and still can't find them.

Grayce13 said:   I uploaded 3 different pictures and still can't find them.

Same here...my first photo was posted, but nothing after that. Marlboro accepts the picture I submit & then it never appears. The pictures are not strange just normal photos...?????

janessaa said:   I won Marlboro Biggest night of the year Week 3 VIP contest "Dress to Impress" rcvd my FedEx packet in the mail Monday. Just waiting for them to complete the back ground checks now and then we will be on our way on 12/21/2012 Cannot wait!!!!! Thought I would never win!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Have a wonderful time!

janessaa said:   I won Marlboro Biggest night of the year Week 3 VIP contest "Dress to Impress" rcvd my FedEx packet in the mail Monday. Just waiting for them to complete the back ground checks now and then we will be on our way on 12/21/2012 Cannot wait!!!!! Thought I would never win!!!

congrats on the win, did you just get the notice this last monday? maybe my week6 still has a chance

Trying to get into the vegas drawing.

Again, just trying to get into the vegas drawing

Congrats on the win! You are going to love Vegas!

Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13 said:   I uploaded 3 different pictures and still can't find them.

Same here...my first photo was posted, but nothing after that. Marlboro accepts the picture I submit & then it never appears. The pictures are not strange just normal photos...?????[/Q

Try to go with the flow on the photos, if everyone is posting water pictures, then do the same. I notice they do stick to certain style pics .

Next week is Freedom photos. Find something that has American Freedom, There is so much from our Flag to an Eagle! They are looking for the Spirit of Freedom, My husband just said a voters card LOL from this weeks election. If you have pictures of the Liberty bell, I live too far to get that, but someone close by, will have a great pic. I am trying to help and give some ideas, I hope it does help you to get photos posted next week. good luck.
If you are stuck for ideas just email me and I will help you.

I haven't won anything I'm still going to enter the photo profile contest though.

Grayce13 said:   I haven't won anything I'm still going to enter the photo profile contest though.

Just be careful when entering! I was disqualified because, I started to do 1 photo at a time and did not know that you have to submit all the photos in one file. DUH>>>At my age I just got past getting the one photo in. Anyway, it cannot be undone if you enter it wrong. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Ask someone for help on how to do it if needed.

dddeckard is very smart on that and has helped some of us out Godbless.

Correction....I meant VegasVegan! knows a lot with the computer programs. I have not had my second pot of coffee yet !

Thanks Southernbelle, I managed to get them in but probably not exactly what they wanted. Oh well, they didn't do a good job of setting things up.

Well, I won a playing card shaped metal bottle opener.

Grayce13 said:   Well, I won a playing card shaped metal bottle opener.

Thats nice, Hubby got one and they are real nice. We have a great collection going now, just need a display case to display them from all the contests.

I got my portfolio in at the last possible minute. I converted my jpg's to PDF with CutePDF, but the Marlboro site was not taking it. Customer Service Guy told me my file size might be too small, so I upped the resolution of my pictures and downloaded the latest version of CutePDF since mine was a couple years old. Then it went in, but very slowly. I sure hope to see somebody pipe up and say they won one of the 500 dollar daily jackpots! Or one of the camera outfits!

I am Daniel G from Mesa AZ on the Marlboro website if anyone should run across my pictures while browsing the contest galleries.

Congratulations! What is with the background check anyway?

uvdan said:   janessaa said:   I won Marlboro Biggest night of the year Week 3 VIP contest "Dress to Impress" rcvd my FedEx packet in the mail Monday. Just waiting for them to complete the back ground checks now and then we will be on our way on 12/21/2012 Cannot wait!!!!! Thought I would never win!!!

Congratulations! What is with the background check anyway?

Marlboro is pretty strict on who can go on these little jaunts or to "The Ranch".

"Any person who has been convicted of a felony, is the subject of a pending arrest warrant, is the subject of a pending criminal trial or sentencing, is on criminal probation, or has been convicted of a misdemeanor involving (a) any crime against a person, including any crime of violence or threatened violence, domestic violence or sexual offense, (b) theft, (c) robbery, (d) burglary, (e) fraud, (f) forgery, (g) manufacture, use and/or distribution of controlled substances or (h) any crime against public order, including disorderly conduct or public indecency, or is a habitual offender with three or more misdemeanor convictions is not eligible to win a Grand Prize."

Got an Email from Marlboro, I won the daily photo contest for 500.00, Wow I am in shock!!! I tried to see how to upload th email picture here but cannot do for some reason. Thank you Marlboro.

Congrats.....Glad to see someone get one of those $500 prizes.

VegasVegan said:   Congrats.....Glad to see someone get one of those $500 prizes.

Thank you, I am still in shock I won anything this big! I usually win small things all the time.

Southernbelle56 said:   Got an Email from Marlboro, I won the daily photo contest for 500.00, Wow I am in shock!!! I tried to see how to upload th email picture here but cannot do for some reason. Thank you Marlboro.

Congratulations! Will you have to get a background check now?

I got my portfolio in as well. When are they going to announce the winners?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014