Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

17 of 80
Grayce13
12/29/12 9:28 AM
uvdan said:   

I just submitted one in color and it went to black and white. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Darned filters!

When I select "Finish Lines" from the drop down menu on the right I get "Sorry, no photos at this time.".

Same thing here.
Southernbelle56
12/29/12 1:25 PM
Grayce13 said:   

uvdan said:   

I just submitted one in color and it went to black and white. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Darned filters!

When I select "Finish Lines" from the drop down menu on the right I get "Sorry, no photos at this time.".

Same thing here.

Yup same here! I think Marlboro stopped putting in the photos because their filters are not working, and lots of phone calls maybe. You can still vote on the other weeks and photos though.
Southernbelle56
12/29/12 1:28 PM
Make sure you go to the Meet the chefs area, and comment, they were giving out another 3000 spice rubs yesterday, they did not have 3000 yet this morning. You may still have time to comment on week 2 and get the second new rub they are giving out. Make sure you go on every week and comment. They want to know this week what your favorite 2 things together are. of course mine was Prime Rib and creamy horseradish.mmmmmmmmmmmmm
VegasVegan
12/29/12 11:15 PM
Since they updated the website I've been having the same issue with the pics reverting to the B&W after picking to have it show in color. Funny thing is tonight the pic I put up looked good in the B&W that seems to be default now, so I didn't change it. When I hit enter it showed up in color. Go figure.

I'm guessing that the boxes are "showing" inverted from the way they were before the updating. When actually they are still the same. The box on the left is the color box.
Southernbelle56
12/30/12 8:03 AM
VegasVegan said:   

Since they updated the website I've been having the same issue with the pics reverting to the B&W after picking to have it show in color. Funny thing is tonight the pic I put up looked good in the B&W that seems to be default now, so I didn't change it. When I hit enter it showed up in color. Go figure.

I'm guessing that the boxes are "showing" inverted from the way they were before the updating. When actually they are still the same. The box on the left is the color box.

I think you are on to something, because the color box use to be the first to the left, instead of last on the right, I will try submitting photo to the left tonite. Just wondering if they are going to put the new ones in this week?
Southernbelle56
12/30/12 6:05 PM
OK just registered and did my photos for other" contest, except not due till midnight tonite or after...I will have to submit 2 more after tonite. Good luck everyone.
uvdan
12/31/12 10:03 AM
Southernbelle56 said:   

OK just registered and did my photos for other" contest, except not due till midnight tonite or after...I will have to submit 2 more after tonite. Good luck everyone.

What other contest?
Southernbelle56
12/31/12 4:03 PM
I think it ends tomorrow, but you can still get photos entered into Sharetheexperience.org. It is any photos you have taken of something inside a National Park in the United States and taken by you. It is not 2 late to get at least your 2 photos entered for this week. it is easy to register and upload also. Photos have to be 3MB or larger. Good Luck, I just found this by an Ad on the TV last night, never saw it before! I was able to get in 2 pics.
Southernbelle56
12/31/12 4:10 PM
VegasVegan said:   

FINALLY!!!! You are a Genious....I entered my Marlboro Photo the way you said and holy cow, it went in, in Color Halllelluuaaahhhhh. I am wondering if they are just not going to post the finish line photos anyway?
Southernbelle56
12/31/12 4:12 PM
Text

Happy New Years Everyone and Stay Safe!!!!!
17 of 80
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.