Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 14 5 67820
  • Page
  • Text Only
uvdan said:   I just submitted one in color and it went to black and white. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Darned filters!

When I select "Finish Lines" from the drop down menu on the right I get "Sorry, no photos at this time.".

Same thing here.

Grayce13 said:   uvdan said:   I just submitted one in color and it went to black and white. AAAAAAGGGGHHHH! Darned filters!

When I select "Finish Lines" from the drop down menu on the right I get "Sorry, no photos at this time.".

Same thing here.

Yup same here! I think Marlboro stopped putting in the photos because their filters are not working, and lots of phone calls maybe. You can still vote on the other weeks and photos though.

Make sure you go to the Meet the chefs area, and comment, they were giving out another 3000 spice rubs yesterday, they did not have 3000 yet this morning. You may still have time to comment on week 2 and get the second new rub they are giving out. Make sure you go on every week and comment. They want to know this week what your favorite 2 things together are. of course mine was Prime Rib and creamy horseradish.mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Since they updated the website I've been having the same issue with the pics reverting to the B&W after picking to have it show in color. Funny thing is tonight the pic I put up looked good in the B&W that seems to be default now, so I didn't change it. When I hit enter it showed up in color. Go figure.

I'm guessing that the boxes are "showing" inverted from the way they were before the updating. When actually they are still the same. The box on the left is the color box.

VegasVegan said:   Since they updated the website I've been having the same issue with the pics reverting to the B&W after picking to have it show in color. Funny thing is tonight the pic I put up looked good in the B&W that seems to be default now, so I didn't change it. When I hit enter it showed up in color. Go figure.

I'm guessing that the boxes are "showing" inverted from the way they were before the updating. When actually they are still the same. The box on the left is the color box.

I think you are on to something, because the color box use to be the first to the left, instead of last on the right, I will try submitting photo to the left tonite. Just wondering if they are going to put the new ones in this week?

OK just registered and did my photos for other" contest, except not due till midnight tonite or after...I will have to submit 2 more after tonite. Good luck everyone.

Southernbelle56 said:   OK just registered and did my photos for other" contest, except not due till midnight tonite or after...I will have to submit 2 more after tonite. Good luck everyone.

What other contest?

I think it ends tomorrow, but you can still get photos entered into Sharetheexperience.org. It is any photos you have taken of something inside a National Park in the United States and taken by you. It is not 2 late to get at least your 2 photos entered for this week. it is easy to register and upload also. Photos have to be 3MB or larger. Good Luck, I just found this by an Ad on the TV last night, never saw it before! I was able to get in 2 pics.

VegasVegan said:   Since they updated the website I've been having the same issue with the pics reverting to the B&W after picking to have it show in color. Funny thing is tonight the pic I put up looked good in the B&W that seems to be default now, so I didn't change it. When I hit enter it showed up in color. Go figure.

FINALLY!!!! You are a Genious....I entered my Marlboro Photo the way you said and holy cow, it went in, in Color Halllelluuaaahhhhh. I am wondering if they are just not going to post the finish line photos anyway?

Text

Happy New Years Everyone and Stay Safe!!!!!

You too!!

They have started putting the finish line photos up.

I had still been entering everyday and they still haven't put my photo up.

Grayce13 said:   I had still been entering everyday and they still haven't put my photo up.

Nothing for you, me or southernbelle....

OK I am rooting for Marlboro to post everyones photos !!!!!We are all Die Hard Marlboro Lovers...Hey Marlboro...Marlboro Can you hear me now????????

Southernbelle56 said:   OK I am rooting for Marlboro to post everyones photos !!!!!We are all Die Hard Marlboro Lovers...Hey Marlboro...Marlboro Can you hear me now????????

LOL!

OK so I submitted my photo of finish line and did not notice they fooled us and changed it to new beginnings! so I now have the ending photo submitted...bummer. Still nothing of me or hubby posted yet.

Did get call from Marlboro today Hoorah! They have booked our airline tickets and we should be getting them before month is out. We are so looking forward to seeing the West.

Yay for you guys!! They are making me mad with not posting any of our pictures.

Did you notice that the End photos and New beginnings are on the same pages? I think the website is still messed up. When you hit most popular, up comes both weeks together also. Nothing for any of us yet so far!

Marlboro has only posted 2 of maybe 20 of my pictures so I know how you feel....both have gotten 19 likes, no gold medal, but still good. I am going to keep trying. Maybe the new year will be lucky for all of us!

Elizabeth711 said:   Marlboro has only posted 2 of maybe 20 of my pictures so I know how you feel....both have gotten 19 likes, no gold medal, but still good. I am going to keep trying. Maybe the new year will be lucky for all of us!

I guess only a few photos will get put up now. they only put in 20 this week so far. some actually look like last weeks answer.

Grayce13 said:   Yay for you guys!! They are making me mad with not posting any of our pictures.

Wow you are up to 18 likes on your Bark photo, you only need 2 more likes to hit the gold key., Go Stephanie.....get them 2 likes!!!!! I would love to see nothing but good come out for all our friends here on this forum.

Photo Contests going on now

Cute Kid .com Ends January 15th

View Bug.com Many new categories

Nikon.com Ends Feb 28th

I think many of you are more than deserving to win something, your photos in the Marlboro contest were just Awesome. You have nothing to lose, but a chance to win something. I will try to keep up with anything else that may give you a chance to win something somewhere with all your talent. God Bless and good luck!

I just entered the same picture I've been entering for New Beginnings and this time I left it black and white on the first option and the damn thing accepted it as color!!! LOL Who knew!

Yay! I only need one more vote to get a golden key on the texture and grit photo contest. Mine is about 7 down and it's brown bark on a tree under Stephanie G. Could really use the votes. Thanks everyone who's already done so, I appreciate it.

Grayce13 said:   Yay! I only need one more vote to get a golden key on the texture and grit photo contest. Mine is about 7 down and it's brown bark on a tree under Stephanie G. Could really use the votes. Thanks everyone who's already done so, I appreciate it.

Already done!

And by the way, I love that pic! As you look at it, it seems to flow or move!

Thanks forksmother!!! I really appreciate it! I only wish you could have seen all the other better ones they didn't put up.

Grayce13 said:   Thanks forksmother!!! I really appreciate it! I only wish you could have seen all the other better ones they didn't put up.

OK Forksmother, you only need 5 to go!!!!! I am emailing everyone!!!! this is a contest in itself on the side LOL

Lets get to the gold.

Voted for Forksmother I uploaded a photo of chicks and another one today of a giraffe and her baby, let's see if they post it lol

Grayce13 said:   Voted for Forksmother I uploaded a photo of chicks and another one today of a giraffe and her baby, let's see if they post it lol

Just voted on your giraffesI also voted for Forksmother & Southernbelle...

Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13 said:   Voted for Forksmother I uploaded a photo of chicks and another one today of a giraffe and her baby, let's see if they post it lol

Just voted on your giraffesI also voted for Forksmother & Southernbelle...

Go Team Fat Wallet Go.....I see Stephanies, nothing for the rest of us yet. Nice Giraffe photo.

Now tomorrow night starts the new week and photo of Side of the road. Hubby wanted to put in a pic of Roadkill LOL,..I quickly ended that scenario!!!! I did get some ducks in a drain culvert on the side of the road. Lets see what happens this week.

Good Luck everyone,

Thanks guys!! I finally got a good one up there!!! Yay!!
Roadkill would be funny! Ducks are good too.

Another problem. I "liked" my picture and it went up to 6 then went back and it was at 4, I liked it again and now it's at 4 again. Grrrr Marlboro

Grayce13 said:   Another problem. I "liked" my picture and it went up to 6 then went back and it was at 4, I liked it again and now it's at 4 again. Grrrr Marlboro
That happened to me too. I posted a picture of my son's dog, Maggie, with her 11 puppies! He gave us one of the pups. We were there when they were born. They were soooo cute We named him Tanner because he was darker than the rest of the puppies. He is 8 years old now & my kids say he is our favorite child!

Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13 said:   Another problem. I "liked" my picture and it went up to 6 then went back and it was at 4, I liked it again and now it's at 4 again. Grrrr Marlboro
That happened to me too. I posted a picture of my son's dog, Maggie, with her 11 puppies! He gave us one of the pups. We were there when they were born. They were soooo cute We named him Tanner because he was darker than the rest of the puppies. He is 8 years old now & my kids say he is our favorite child!

I saw that picture, it was cute! I'll vote for you

Grayce13 said:   Elizabeth711 said:   Grayce13 said:   Another problem. I "liked" my picture and it went up to 6 then went back and it was at 4, I liked it again and now it's at 4 again. Grrrr Marlboro

I saw that picture, it was cute! I'll vote for you

Phew! I hit both of you with a vote! It'Now I know the other name for Elizabeth! It's nice to know who you're looking for

SouthernBelle sent me a message with forksmother,Grayce, & her name..now I can vote for everyone Thanks for the votes!

Elizabeth711 said:   SouthernBelle sent me a message with forksmother,Grayce, & her name..now I can vote for everyone Thanks for the votes!

Yeah!!!! We are Family, Get up everybody and Dance.... yeehaaaww... get the gold!

I love that cow photo of the cow running down hill!!! OK folks, Put away your Grill now!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.