Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 16 7 891020
  • Page
  • Text Only
My husband is laughing so hard UVDan, we both just voted on your Catfish photo, that is too funny and very original, just love it!
We voted on all the others too! I see someone getting close to that gold again....way to go

Voted for Tanner puppy, Bride and Groom and Shadow fishing! Hope my stone angel face gets posted Good luck everybody!

Thanks everyone.

Southernbelle56 said:   My husband is laughing so hard UVDan, we both just voted on your Catfish photo, that is too funny and very original, just love it!
We voted on all the others too! I see someone getting close to that gold again....way to go

Yes UVDan! That is a very original picture! (writing while I'm smiling ) Got all the others too! Gonna enter my cliff picture tonight, resized to try a hint from Belle (Thank You) Maybe, just maybe, it'll go in.....

Congrats to all the pics that got posted this week, Is this a record week??? or what! LOL

Entered my snowy owl picture today, we'll see.

OK we need some Fat Wallet Team Spirit, Lets go Marlboro and post some more photos. If it was raining Forksmother, I would be doing a rain dance for your photo, so I am just going to do little dance and pretend and say Marlboro post that photo!!!!

There are many animal photos this week. Hubby submitted a kitten photo so we shall see also. He needs a rain dance too.

Have a great day everyone......getting ready for tomorrows football. Just got my new Ravens T-shirt in the mail....Hubby does not like it!!! sore loser, maybe his Redskins will do better next year (NOT). OH this is such a happy happy household when it comes to sports LOL

almost a million people expected to be here for the Inauguration. Wow what a party that will be if the Ravens win!!!!!

Cannot forget Forksmother Team.... Go San Francisco...Beat Atlanta.

OK, I give. Did Marlboro decide to skip weekend updates ??? Or did I miss something ???

A Ravens/49er Superbowl would be the bomb!

forksmother said:   OK, I give. Did Marlboro decide to skip weekend updates ??? Or did I miss something ???

A Ravens/49er Superbowl would be the bomb!

Yes that would be something, I cannot wait till tomorrows game.

I see Marlboro again is not putting up new photos yet! Hubby still has nothing in weeks either.

Congrats to our 2 Gold Winners....way to go.

I am still sitting at 11...and lost in my shadow...LOL

Southernbelle56 said:   Congrats to our 2 Gold Winners....way to go.

And Husband gave you 11th vote. It's taken weeks, but we got his account back with two phone calls to Marlboro this morning. So I'm still catching up on all the votes for him! LOL Got to get him back started again, he needs tutoring! LOL

forksmother said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Congrats to our 2 Gold Winners....way to go.

And Husband gave you 11th vote. It's taken weeks, but we got his account back with two phone calls to Marlboro this morning. So I'm still catching up on all the votes for him! LOL Got to get him back started again, he needs tutoring! LOL

Thank you for the vote!!!! Lucky 11

WOOHOOO Go Forksmother...Congrats on the 49rs, Could it be....OK Ravens get to it..games about to start here

And Maryland is going crazy YEEEEHAAAW!

Southernbelle56 said:   And Maryland is going crazy YEEEEHAAAW!

Whoot-Whoot! We're both in the HARBOWL! Can we still be friends?? LOL

forksmother said:   Southernbelle56 said:   And Maryland is going crazy YEEEEHAAAW!

Whoot-Whoot! We're both in the HARBOWL! Can we still be friends?? LOL

You bet....It is Party time...Now is anyone out there got a free set of Superbowl tickets...Gosh where is Santa, where is my Fairy Godmother, I'll even beg the Tooth Fairy.....Please.....

You guys are just silly! lol

Booo to Marlboro for taking 3, three, tres days off! Want to see new pics!

Added a Snowy Owl today so we'll see.

Grayce13 said:   Added a Snowy Owl today so we'll see.

Just voted on your owl. I submitted 3 pictures in the last few days, 1 was Tanner now that he is grown, 1 of an old road in Lake Tahoe, and 1 of a lake...Marlboro did not post Oh well, It is fun to look.
Folksmother & Belle, glad your teams are in the Super Bowl! We don't have a pro team in Nebraska but we LOVE our Huskers!

Thanks for voting for my owl!

Grayce13 said:   Added a Snowy Owl today so we'll see.
I voted the owl up also and a bunch of cats too.

I just got the bride and groom photo too.

uvdan said:   I just got the bride and groom photo too.

Thank you for the vote, I just voted on the others also. My hubby still has no photo in for weeks now! He submitted the cutest kitten picture also.

Tomorrow night Starts the new photo week, so get your reflection photos ready to go! Mirror reflections or water reflections, I guess anything that has a reflection off of something else. just some ideas.... Sometimes the sun reflects things off your car windows depending on where your parked. anything you put in front of mirrors...or something that may reflect off of a hot road..anyone live in the hot desert? good luck if you need help please email me. or A Pond. rims of something. I would like to see everyone with a photo in this week...Please Marlboro!!!! Hugs Belle

Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   I just got the bride and groom photo too.

Thank you for the vote, I just voted on the others also. My hubby still has no photo in for weeks now! He submitted the cutest kitten picture also.

Tomorrow night Starts the new photo week, so get your reflection photos ready to go! Mirror reflections or water reflections, I guess anything that has a reflection off of something else. just some ideas.... Sometimes the sun reflects things off your car windows depending on where your parked. anything you put in front of mirrors...or something that may reflect off of a hot road..anyone live in the hot desert? good luck if you need help please email me. or A Pond. rims of something. I would like to see everyone with a photo in this week...Please Marlboro!!!! Hugs Belle

I got the owl, but nada new for any of us others Belle, your hubby and I must be posting at another site! LOL We'll get one some week! LOL

Sorry Forksmother that they still have not posted your photo. I was thinking of reflections photo for tonite for you to use, Gosh, do you want to borrow the back of my husbands head with the sun beaming down on it.!! LOL Somethings got to give here, you have had beautiful photos to submit, I will do the MB dance again with my fingers crossed for you and the others. LOL

Have a great day everyone, It is soooocold here only 16 out. and snow on the way. Same for a lot of you, stay warm!!!!!

Southernbelle56 said:   Sorry Forksmother that they still have not posted your photo. I was thinking of reflections photo for tonite for you to use, Gosh, do you want to borrow the back of my husbands head with the sun beaming down on it.!! LOL Somethings got to give here, you have had beautiful photos to submit, I will do the MB dance again with my fingers crossed for you and the others. LOL

Have a great day everyone, It is soooocold here only 16 out. and snow on the way. Same for a lot of you, stay warm!!!!!

Contrats to you and Hubby! BOTH kitten pics went in! Whoo-Whoo!

forksmother said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Sorry Forksmother that they still have not posted your photo. I was thinking of reflections photo for tonite for you to use, Gosh, do you want to borrow the back of my husbands head with the sun beaming down on it.!! LOL Somethings got to give here, you have had beautiful photos to submit, I will do the MB dance again with my fingers crossed for you and the others. LOL

Contrats to you and Hubby! BOTH kitten pics went in! Whoo-Whoo!

thank you, he is in shock right now that one of his photos finally went in, baby Grace looks so cute. She had a bad hair day in one of the photos!!!LOL

OK I am going to pray that yours gets one in today or tonite!!!!!!

Voted on the kittens...so very cute I hit the wrong picture in my albums (palm trees) meant to re-enter Tanner & holy cow Marlboro put up my palm trees..I don't even remember where I took that photo! Have a fun day everyone.

Voted on the kittens...so very cute I hit the wrong picture in my albums (palm trees) meant to re-enter Tanner & holy cow Marlboro put up my palm trees..I don't even remember where I took that photo! Have a fun day everyone.

Sorry my post came up 2x.....must be having one of those HIT THE WRONG BUTTON DAYS !

voted for both cute kittens, will have to look for the palm trees tomorrow

I voted on eveyones, love all the photos, now we need tonite to get everyones in for the new week,. do not forget to get your rub after you do the photo. It is nice to get a freebie from Marlboro and the Rub taste soooo good! Go over to Flavor Makers afterwards. I made burgers yesterday and put some of the rub inside the meat and outside and it was full of good flavor.

Elizabeth711 said:   Voted on the kittens...so very cute I hit the wrong picture in my albums (palm trees) meant to re-enter Tanner & holy cow Marlboro put up my palm trees..I don't even remember where I took that photo! Have a fun day everyone.

Las Vegas airport

Southernbelle56 said:   I voted on eveyones, love all the photos, now we need tonite to get everyones in for the new week,. do not forget to get your rub after you do the photo. It is nice to get a freebie from Marlboro and the Rub taste soooo good! Go over to Flavor Makers afterwards. I made burgers yesterday and put some of the rub inside the meat and outside and it was full of good flavor.

Where under the flavor makers? I cannot see a new rub being offered.

uvdan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   I voted on eveyones, love all the photos, now we need tonite to get everyones in for the new week,. do not forget to get your rub after you do the photo. It is nice to get a freebie from Marlboro and the Rub taste soooo good! Go over to Flavor Makers afterwards. I made burgers yesterday and put some of the rub inside the meat and outside and it was full of good flavor.

Where under the flavor makers? I cannot see a new rub being offered.

Tonite after midnight it should pop up in flavor makers! it has been offered every wed to the first 3000.

VegasVegan said:   Elizabeth711 said:   Voted on the kittens...so very cute I hit the wrong picture in my albums (palm trees) meant to re-enter Tanner & holy cow Marlboro put up my palm trees..I don't even remember where I took that photo! Have a fun day everyone.

Las Vegas airport

Ooooooohhhhhh, no wonder I didn't remember...lack of sleep & way too much fun

Just went to order my rub from Marlboro. Looked at the shadow pics again & Tanner is on page 8. He is sitting on a wall by a bush. He has gotten 3 pictures on Marlboro..1 when he was born, 1 as a puppy, & 1 now that he is grown! His new name is Tan Tan my little Marlboro Man I really enjoy everyone's pictures. Have a fun day.

HOOOORRRRRAAAAAHHH Forksmother got a photo in!!!!! See it pays to do a Marlboro snow dance outside LOL

Just voted on All of you, in fact hubby's photo and Forksmother and Vegas Vegan is all together! Grayce got hers in also, Marlboro is still busy posting photos, maybe we will all get ours in this week, time for another snow dance outside.

Elizabeth711 said:   Just went to order my rub from Marlboro. Looked at the shadow pics again & Tanner is on page 8. He is sitting on a wall by a bush. He has gotten 3 pictures on Marlboro..1 when he was born, 1 as a puppy, & 1 now that he is grown! His new name is Tan Tan my little Marlboro Man I really enjoy everyone's pictures. Have a fun day.

He is a star now! It should be Sir Tan Tan...Mommy. He is so cute. Congrats on all the postings...awesome.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014