Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 17 8 9101120
  • Page
  • Text Only
Elizabeth711 said:   VegasVegan said:   Elizabeth711 said:   Voted on the kittens...so very cute I hit the wrong picture in my albums (palm trees) meant to re-enter Tanner & holy cow Marlboro put up my palm trees..I don't even remember where I took that photo! Have a fun day everyone.

Las Vegas airport

Ooooooohhhhhh, no wonder I didn't remember...lack of sleep & way too much fun

How was Vegas? What did Marlboro do for everyone? We would love to hear the fun you all had.

I still cannot find the rub. Can anyone post a screen shot of where it is? I replied to the latest post on Flavor Makers, not mention of a rub there.

uvdan said:   I still cannot find the rub. Can anyone post a screen shot of where it is? I replied to the latest post on Flavor Makers, not mention of a rub there.

as soon as you log on to MB, on the right at the top is your "profile, and other info" this is where you get your product coupons and offers. click that on and it should show offer..just like you cig coupon. then once you click on thAt it should take you to another page, and display "Get your Rub" in a box to the right. click that on and answer the question of the week, hit submit then it will show your home address and hit submit again. and it will say your rub is on the way. If the count has reached 3000 , you will not get the Rub showing at all.

Can't find it. I even got at email from Marlboro with a link saying claim your rub. The link takes me to the offers page and the offers page says there are no more cigarette offers at this time.

Just got off the phone with Marlboro cust service and they were not helpful. I was told the offer was over and that 3000 people had claimed it. I tried to explain I was on the site from ten oclock last night trying to claim it and that the flavor maker thread had only 800 replies before I posted my own, but they could do nothing about it. They told me I should have seen the offer on the offer page, and did not seem to understand when I told them I had been there since last night checking for it and that it never appeared on my offer page.

uvdan said:   Can't find it. I even got at email from Marlboro with a link saying claim your rub. The link takes me to the offers page and the offers page says there are no more cigarette offers at this time.

Just got off the phone with Marlboro cust service and they were not helpful. I was told the offer was over and that 3000 people had claimed it. I tried to explain I was on the site from ten oclock last night trying to claim it and that the flavor maker thread had only 800 replies before I posted my own, but they could do nothing about it. They told me I should have seen the offer on the offer page, and did not seem to understand when I told them I had been there since last night checking for it and that it never appeared on my offer page.

The offer starts about a minute after Midnight and not before. You were trying to get it at 10pm instead of midnite, and if you are on a different page and do not go back to Your "personal info area" where coupons are, Where it says "MY Marlboro" then you will miss the offer. Because they put the link to get the rub from your Profile area where it says My Marlboro." you need to click on that, where it says "Offers". sometimes if I get on before midnite, I need to hit Reload of the page to update. Next week get on at Midnite and go right to your Offers in My Marlboro! Sorry you missed out, I wish you luck for next week.

Remember midnight at Marlboro is not necessarily midnight all across the nation.

uvdan said:   Remember midnight at Marlboro is not necessarily midnight all across the nation.

thats right, I forgot, is it because of the time zones?. But if you get on in your time zone at 10 pm, then what time is it actually with Marlboro? I know my Mom also missed out on the Rub. Gosh I hope you both get it next week. I told Mom to get on exactly at Midnight when they change over to the new week on Wed. I missed it a few times myself , but now I do the rub then do my photo. I will be rooting for you!

Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   Remember midnight at Marlboro is not necessarily midnight all across the nation.

thats right, I forgot, is it because of the time zones?. But if you get on in your time zone at 10 pm, then what time is it actually with Marlboro? I know my Mom also missed out on the Rub. Gosh I hope you both get it next week. I told Mom to get on exactly at Midnight when they change over to the new week on Wed. I missed it a few times myself , but now I do the rub then do my photo. I will be rooting for you!

I go on at a little after 9pm my time, which is Pacific, and the offer is in the upper right hand corner. If I go on at 11pm PST, sometimes its already gone! We've used the rub a few times and uvdan, it's worth a try. They are a little sweet, with some heat, perfect for almost anything. Can't wait to try it on shrimp (when I can afford it!). LOL Keep trying! Next wednesday night.......

Just went and voted for everybody and found my Koi fish photo!! Yay!! Tanner is becoming quite the celebrity!

Uploaded a flamingo picture, we'll see if it gets put up. Good luck you guys!

Grayce13 said:   Just went and voted for everybody and found my Koi fish photo!! Yay!! Tanner is becoming quite the celebrity!

Thank you for the vote for hubby's vanity photo. I uploaded one of a hutch with the curtains reflecting off of it and china, we shall see. More snow coming today, so I may have to do a snow dance for me to!

Good morning everyone....gonna go vote!

Belle, voted on your hutch Mine is of the front of an old red car. I am checking back later for more pics....fingers crossed x for everyone!

Elizabeth711 said:   Belle, voted on your hutch Mine is of the front of an old red car. I am checking back later for more pics....fingers crossed x for everyone!

thank you for letting me know it was posted. I shall go vote on yours, I voted on the others yesterday, it wont let me vote again.

It is cold here and ready to snow. Need something to keep me busy, thank you Marlboro.

Found the hutch, vanity and old red car, voted!

I also voted up the hutch, vanity and red car. I am posting as Daniel G of Mesa Arizona and I have uploaded a palm tree photographed through water droplets please look for it.

I just voted for the flamingo and Koi fish as well.

uvdan said:   I also voted up the hutch, vanity and red car. I am posting as Daniel G of Mesa Arizona and I have uploaded a palm tree photographed through water droplets please look for it.

I just voted for the flamingo and Koi fish as well.

I will get on and look, It sounds like you have a great photo. We will surely vote on yours, and my mom too!

Uvdan yours sound really neat! Just looked for it but will check again tomorrow. They put my flamingo up?? Yay!!

Grayce13 said:   Uvdan yours sound really neat! Just looked for it but will check again tomorrow. They put my flamingo up?? Yay!!

finally got time to get on MB and cannot find Flamingo photo.? OK so we got ready for our Ranch trip today, went shopping and filled the freezer for our family who is staying here. It is getting so real and close now..only 2 weeks to go. YEEHAAW. I will be getting tons of photos to share.

Still haven't found my flamingo, it's easy to see, almost as bright as the Koi pic. I'm so excited for you guys and your trip Belle!

Grayce13 said:   Still haven't found my flamingo, it's easy to see, almost as bright as the Koi pic. I'm so excited for you guys and your trip Belle!

Thank you, So much work just to go away for 4 days! My son is bringing his dog too. I may get some new Marlboro photos as long as it does not eat up my house. Everyone has such cute doggy photos on Marlboro.

Marlboro has yet to update the photos, so maybe tomorrow your Flamingo will post. It reminds me of the 50's where everyone including our parents had plastic Flamingos in the front yard. Here we are in 20 degree weather, but mom and dad had their pink Florida Flamingo our front LOL I cannot wait to see the photo.

uvdan and Vegasvegan, Gosh I just found 2 more photos from you both, with the motorcycle and the pole with wires, hubby and I just voted on them both. Hubby wants the motorcycle....I will get him a hot wheels toy, much safer at his age. LOL

The koi are now golden. (thought I had already voted on them but must have missed it)

Yaaay! They got my palm tree through water drops up this morning!

uvdan said:   Yaaay! They got my palm tree through water drops up this morning!

I just voted on it, hubby will also when he gets home later. I think its a really nice photo! way to go.

Ok just voted on Vegas Vegan who has 2 more photos posted, and Elizabeth711 has a new one up, done voted also for you! Very nice photos everyone!!!!!

The photos are GREAT! Just voted...I wonder how some pics receive over 400 votes? Have a enjoyable day everyone.

Thanks for the post. Will try this contest

uvdan said:   Yaaay! They got my palm tree through water drops up this morning!

That is a great picture! I also got the rest of the team here today! Nada for me, but thats normal lately! LOL

kimmie76 said:   Thanks for the post. Will try this contest

Welcome aboard kimmie76, everyone here is like family and will help you with any questions. Good luck playing the contest and we will root for you also.

Thanks everyone for the votes and welcome to kimmie76!

Welcome kimmie76....gonna go to M site now and see if they posted more photos. Have a fun day everyone!

Ok so I still can't get my flamingo up there but I uploaded a cardinal today, we'll see. Can everyone list what pics they want votes on and what their names are on the M page? Thanks!

Grayce your cardinal is beautiful!

I just voted on the cardinal! such a great photo.

Hope everyone is safe that is out West in the storms!

Tonight is the new photos. something with a Cable? and tension. Gosh folks, can I just give a photo of my Cable bill that gives me a tension headache every month! LOL Well anyway, Good luck tonight and do not forget to log in to your personal account to get your free rub. You must submit an answer to this weeks question then submit again to get the rub. Good luck all Fat Wallet Team members.

I just voted up the Cardinal. Please folks I could use more votes on my palm tree through water drops. I am Daniel G from Mesa AZ.

Thanks guys! I haven't found your palm tree yet but now I know your name so I can surely do that now.

They have switched over to the cable theme, but I still cannot find the rub offer under offers. It is 10:20 pm local time.

Found your palm tree!! Uploaded dogs playing at the dog park for the "tense" one. Can't think of anything else right now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014