Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 19 10 11121320
  • Page
  • Text Only
I agree with you Belle..the photos this week have been CRAZY! I have been entering photos everyday that I thought pertained to tension & cables & nothing..today I uploaded the bear (which to me didn't pertain to anything) & they put it up. ???? uvdan also has a photo up. I voted for vegasvegan & uvdan a few minutes ago. Fingers crossed x for everyone. Have a great Wednesday!

That bear is already at 23 votes. Way to go! I got nothing new for tonight so I am going to reupload one of the ones I already put up.

Elizabeth711 said:   I agree with you Belle..the photos this week have been CRAZY! I have been entering photos everyday that I thought pertained to tension & cables & nothing..today I uploaded the bear (which to me didn't pertain to anything) & they put it up. ???? uvdan also has a photo up. I voted for vegasvegan & uvdan a few minutes ago. Fingers crossed x for everyone. Have a great Wednesday!

I uploaded a moon pic with contrail above at sunset, but like I told Belle, it'll probably be cute pics of animals sleeping in boxes or something. LOL The animal pics seem to get everyone! And a lot of them are really cute. Maybe one of us sleeping peacefully in a big comfy bed would be good!

And Belle, the best team won sunday, and your ranch countdown has begun! You're having a great week! Congrats

For my first pic in the solitude category, I uploaded a hawk flying overhead. I will be looking for that moon and contrail pic. I have one of those myself which I will refrain from uploading now.

Cats love boxes.

Looking forward to seeing everyones photos...folksmother, it does seem like animal pictures do well. When the contest first started I didn't see any pet photos, now there is lots. I am an animal lover so I enjoy the animal photos. I have tons of pictures from the zoo. Just uploaded one of a gorilla for solitude. Sure glad he was alone.. .wouldn't want to be in there with him! I will watch for the hawk & moon pictures. Belle,do you think we would all fit in your suitcase? Could we at least try? Have a GREAT DAY everyone

forksmother said:   Elizabeth711 said:   I agree with you Belle..the photos this week have been CRAZY! I have been entering photos everyday that I thought pertained to tension & cables & nothing..today I uploaded the bear (which to me didn't pertain to anything) & they put it up. ???? uvdan also has a photo up. I voted for vegasvegan & uvdan a few minutes ago. Fingers crossed x for everyone. Have a great Wednesday!

I uploaded a moon pic with contrail above at sunset, but like I told Belle, it'll probably be cute pics of animals sleeping in boxes or something. LOL The animal pics seem to get everyone! And a lot of them are really cute. Maybe one of us sleeping peacefully in a big comfy bed would be good!

And Belle, the best team won sunday, and your ranch countdown has begun! You're having a great week! Congrats

Yes Hubby asked me to take off my Ravens shirt now and stop rubbing it in LOL. Today they announced His Redskins Team will probably be changing names to make matters even worse for his football season this year.

I am looking for you to get a photo on this week. fingers and toes crossed!

Elizabeth711 said:   Looking forward to seeing everyones photos...folksmother, it does seem like animal pictures do well. When the contest first started I didn't see any pet photos, now there is lots. I am an animal lover so I enjoy the animal photos. I have tons of pictures from the zoo. Just uploaded one of a gorilla for solitude. Sure glad he was alone.. .wouldn't want to be in there with him! I will watch for the hawk & moon pictures. Belle,do you think we would all fit in your suitcase? Could we at least try? Have a GREAT DAY everyone

I just looked for photos, I only see one from my Husband with the Jail photo from the fort. I took one of my Peeps in his cage last year that looked like he was in jail. Nothing yet.

I would love to sneak everyone in to the Ranch. I am just keeping toes and everything crossed the weather holds up ok. no delays or snow to cancel flights. we are getting snow tonite and my brother is Mass, is getting up to 2 ft. If we cannot make our flights, we still have to pay taxes on the trip and we lose out. only one flight goes into Bozeman a day. We stop in Minnesota first and change planes. so the weather there counts also. It is getting close.

Belle, you are going to have a wonderful time....the weather HAS to be nice for Valentine's week My son & his family are going snowboarding in Hastings MN. that week. We will only let it snow on the mountains where they are going. Also, when you mentioned your brother lives in Mass, my daughter-in-law's parents own a bed & breakfast in Falmouth called Baileys by the Sea. Again, wishing you & your husband the BEST TIME EVER!

Belle, you are going to have a wonderful time....the weather HAS to be nice for Valentine's week My son & his family are going snowboarding in Hastings MN. that week. We will only let it snow on the mountains where they are going. Also, when you mentioned your brother lives in Mass, my daughter-in-law's parents own a bed & breakfast in Falmouth called Baileys by the Sea. Again, wishing you & your husband the BEST TIME EVER!

Well you don't have to worry about the weather out here. Been in the low to mid 40's for the last week and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a little while. It's shorts and tee shirt weather in Feb.

VegasVegan said:   Well you don't have to worry about the weather out here. Been in the low to mid 40's for the last week and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a little while. It's shorts and tee shirt weather in Feb.

I am sooooooo jealous! It's long johns & sweatshirts here. Maybe we should ask Marlboro to move the ranch to Nevada or Flordia or maybe even Hawaii.Who am I kidding, if I ever got invited I would go even if it was in Alaska

I just voted up the Ft Washington Jail and I noticed the bear is at 34 now!

Elizabeth711 said:   VegasVegan said:   Well you don't have to worry about the weather out here. Been in the low to mid 40's for the last week and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a little while. It's shorts and tee shirt weather in Feb.

I am sooooooo jealous! It's long johns & sweatshirts here. Maybe we should ask Marlboro to move the ranch to Nevada or Flordia or maybe even Hawaii.Who am I kidding, if I ever got invited I would go even if it was in Alaska

I'd go even if it was in Obetz, Ohio.

VegasVegan said:   Well you don't have to worry about the weather out here. Been in the low to mid 40's for the last week and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a little while. It's shorts and tee shirt weather in Feb.

that is good to know, gives us a little relief, now as long as DC and MN stay weather clear for Sun and Monday , We will be happy.

I do not mind the weather when it is in the 40/s, that is a warm up for sure. we have had some pretty cold days here for a couple of months now, so I may have to take suntan lotion to Montana with me LOL We were in the teens last week and we might get a little snow tonite.

I am just looking forward to the steaks and ribs and 5 star desserts.....Those Marlboro Ranch Pics look good enough to eat. I will be sharing photos on line here.

Still have not heard of anything how the Vegas winners made out? and what Marlboro did for them.

Elizabeth711 said:   Belle, you are going to have a wonderful time....the weather HAS to be nice for Valentine's week My son & his family are going snowboarding in Hastings MN. that week. We will only let it snow on the mountains where they are going. Also, when you mentioned your brother lives in Mass, my daughter-in-law's parents own a bed & breakfast in Falmouth called Baileys by the Sea. Again, wishing you & your husband the BEST TIME EVER!

your daughters family is only 20 minutes from mine they are getting 2 to 3 ft of blizzardly snow. We have been really lucky in the DC area this year again so far....knock on wood....

I just voted on Vegasvegans photo also, I like that shot of the car sitting there!!!! Hubbys photo is of the old jail from the 1700's. It is very primitive, and cannot imagine going potty in a bucket and sleeping on straw.Oh yes the goooood ol days.

Hi Gang....I voted this AM and now getting hubby on to vote, but the Capture pictures show 6 and the jibberious machine code in red. GRRR

NOTICE NOTICE...MARLBORO IS GIVING AWAY A SET OF COASTERS TO 1ST 6000 TO COMMENT IN FLAVORMAKERS! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!

Let's hope anonymous did not hack the Marlboro site.

forksmother said:   Hi Gang....I voted this AM and now getting hubby on to vote, but the Capture pictures show 6 and the jibberious machine code in red. GRRR

NOTICE NOTICE...MARLBORO IS GIVING AWAY A SET OF COASTERS TO 1ST 6000 TO COMMENT IN FLAVORMAKERS! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!

Thank you, got one for me....

Marlboro site is down again on the capture photos. It took out photos, but nothing beyond the 6 photos to look at.

We fared well, no snow yesterday, but down in the teens today, and we are dealing with very high winds. today all day again also.

Just watched news and Big snow coming in out West. Minnesota is suppose to get it also, so now I am getting worried about plane delays. Gosh we will hitch a wagon ride, crawl on our hands and knees and ski our way to the Ranch if we have to......I am going to the Ranch Mr. Snowman.....

Have fun today everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Stay warm!!!

I commented,but nothing is showing up in my offers. The website navigation appears frozen.

Dear Belle, I know you leave for the RANCH sometime this week....I hope you and Hubby have a GREAT time!

Marlboro website is not acting normal. There are only six images in the gallery and when I try to upload my new one, I get a page of gibberish.

It's back to normal now and Vegas has two more up. Didn't see any others....please let me know! Thanks a bunch!

Everytime I submit I get a page of gibberish. From what I am reading, the filter programming is screwed up. Yep it MADE me submit with the crappy black and white scratchy filter.

uvdan said:   Everytime I submit I get a page of gibberish. From what I am reading, the filter programming is screwed up. Yep it MADE me submit with the crappy black and white scratchy filter.

Marlboro site is working now...everyone is putting up animal pictures, so I put one up of my sons Saint Bernard & they posted it! I think your street sign is great, just voted for it.

Hey...Belle, are you around? or still gone? The M has been geeky this week with red letters, no pics.......Do you have anything to do with this, do you have an inside track? LOL But I hope you had a womderful time at the Ranch! See you soon!

I guess Vegas, you took the most posted week, loved the sign, and eliz711, the st. bernard is cute! None for me....but that is normal LOL See ya'll tomorrow!

Snowmobiling
Disclaimer

Our Cabin
Disclaimer

Hubby with a new toy
Disclaimer
We are back and it truly is a trip of a lifetime. We had loads of 5 star food and 5 star fun! Went miles up Mountain snowmobiling, got to top to the Cabin and it started snowing a mini blizzard. So beautiful from the cabin, with a fire and hot drinks, What a view and the ambience could not of been any better. Non stop days of fun. I sure hope everyone gets to win a trip and go to the Ranch. we never went snowmobiling before, but had such a great time. I went as passenger with an instructor who was a pro and made it so much fun. Hubby got stuck in 4 ft of snow once. We had such a great laugh. Going in to the Ranch through town, saw so many Eagles, it was amazing. we stayed in a great Cabin on top floor overlooking the Ranch. It was truly Amazing., and sure miss it already. Here are a few pics of the fun.

Going to unpack and catch up on things. good to be back on computer to say hello. I pray you all win a trip, it was wonderful. Thank you Marlboro.

tomorrow night has new photos of something we made and framed? gosh, thats a tough one. I have made some kitten outfits for her to wear in the past, but not too many things lately. Hubby says he makes a mess and we can frame that LOL! Well time to dig out my photos.

Good luck every one!

I voted up the ranch pictures. Marlboro is still making me use the filters. If I try to submit without one I get a java error and the page fills up with programming stuff.

Just got our photos posted. Those are from the ranch also,. boy I sure miss that place already, the time flew right by.

Oh WoW, VegasVegan do you ship Pastries out.......That photo makes you want to take a bite, just voted and so did hubby on it. Now that would be a Marlboro gift I could go for with my coffee!!!!!!!

Southernbelle56 said:   Oh WoW, VegasVegan do you ship Pastries out.......That photo makes you want to take a bite, just voted and so did hubby on it. Now that would be a Marlboro gift I could go for with my coffee!!!!!!!

Thanks....those were just treats....not for sale in restaurant. Really simple to make. here's the recipe.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/free-form-harvest-apple-tart...

I used black raspberry instead of lemon jello. I would use pears with the lemon jello.

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Oh WoW, VegasVegan do you ship Pastries out.......That photo makes you want to take a bite, just voted and so did hubby on it. Now that would be a Marlboro gift I could go for with my coffee!!!!!!!

Thanks....those were just treats....not for sale in restaurant. Really simple to make. here's the recipe.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/free-form-harvest-apple-tart...

I used black raspberry instead of lemon jello. I would use pears with the lemon jello.

YUMMY looking, the recipe looks really simple! Thank You Muchly Vegas! I wonder if I could cook it on the pizza stone in the BBQ this summer, when it's too hot to fire up oven.....Hmmm that way I could make pizza, salad, and dessert on the bbq (No, not the salad LOL). I'm gonna give that a try!

Marlboro is randomly applying filters to my uploads now. I give up.

I am not seeing Vegas Vegan's pastries. The gallery is only showing me 21 entries for this week.

uvdan said:   I am not seeing Vegas Vegan's pastries. The gallery is only showing me 21 entries for this week.

Gallery is showing 24 for me under "most recent". If I change to "most popular" I see 42. Noticed Belle has a pic of garden up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.