Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 112 13 14151620
  • Page
  • Text Only
I was wondering about those that won the Vegas trip for 25.000. Wow, If it puts people in a higher tax bracket, will the 600 dollar check to the Ranch cover the taxes? I am not good with this stuff. Maybe an Accountant can help out with that question.

Sorry Dan I sure wish I could answer your question. We need someone Math wise on here! LOL

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Congrats VegasVegan on getting a photo in ! Just voted on it.

I just voted up VegasVegan's photo too.

New photos tonight of something Stained. Good luck and lets see some more of your photos get in.

Gonna have to work on that one today!

My photos still will not load past 12 photos, first 3 rows, is anyone else's doing this with a yellow error?

Copper Globemallow
Disclaimer
The first time I browsed this morning, I got three reloads before receiving that error. Here is a flower to brighten your day.

uvdan said:   The first time I browsed this morning, I got three reloads before receiving that error. Here is a flower to brighten your day.

Thank you, Now that is the sweetest thing you did. ya see, we all just won something, a bit of kindness.

You're welcome.

Stained 2: Food coloring
Disclaimer
Here is a picture similar to the ones I will be uploading these last four days of week 4.

Wow Dan, I cannot understand why those did not go in when it is right on subject and such a great photo. I cannot understand some of those photos on there this week? Wheres the stain? I could not even find a good photo except of a stained wet dock with an Otter making a mess on it. then hubby had one of a stained dresser. Next week is going to be easy.....Chain link or fencing patterns,,I wonder how many off subjects we will see?

Thanks Belle. There are a few more days left for me to upload some of these and try to make it in. I have also noted lots of "off topic" pictures seem to make it into the galleries. Probably friends and relatives of the folks doing the choosing.

I voted up that good looking dresser! Did anyone see that cowboy hat made out of barbed wire...OUCH!! You're head would be blood stained if you wore that.

I also voted up Elizabeth711's cabbage....at least I think it was a cabbage.

uvdan said:   I voted up that good looking dresser! Did anyone see that cowboy hat made out of barbed wire...OUCH!! You're head would be blood stained if you wore that.

I also voted up Elizabeth711's cabbage....at least I think it was a cabbage.

Youch for the hat, cute art though. Yes UVdan, that is a flowering cabbage of Elizabeth711 photo! And Belle, your hubby got one in today too! No one else though. Darned.......

Thanks for the votes. I entered stains on the garage floor, stains on the road, stains on my t shirt, nothing posted Entered a crazy picture and M posted it! I am not even sure if it was a cabbage or? Also voted for Belle's husband. uvdan your food coloring picture is awesome.

Thanks. I wish they would post one. I still have two more days to put a few more in there.

Southernbelle56 said:   Wow Dan, I cannot understand why those did not go in when it is right on subject and such a great photo. I cannot understand some of those photos on there this week? Wheres the stain? I could not even find a good photo except of a stained wet dock with an Otter making a mess on it. then hubby had one of a stained dresser. Next week is going to be easy.....Chain link or fencing patterns,,I wonder how many off subjects we will see?

I have an add on craigslist asking for somebody to let me brand their back with a piece of hot chain link fence. We will see what happens.

I am cruising the archives and it is letting me vote on older stuff I have already voted on before. I hit VegasVegan up on several pics so far and James E also. Am deep into it and will get everybody I can.

uvdan....just voted on your picture. I should eat before I look at your entries because they always make me HUNGRY!

Thanks. I voted up several of yours last night in the archives. I just went in and voted up your cabbage again and I voted up VegasVegans new one of the griddle and I voted James E's stained dresser up again. Something is screwey on the voting. It let me vote twice on your cabbage and James E's dresser. Hooray!

Update: Every time you hit the LOAD MORE button, you can go back and vote again. I voted up VegasVegans entries, James E's entry, and your cabbage three times now. I am piling on the votes this morning. Yeeeeehaw!

I am in the most popular category now voting up your wood stove and puppy litter pics. Three times so far. More to come.

After checking this morning, it appears that my votes did not "take". I am perplexed. Anyway I went out for my morning bike ride and turned it into a fence photo safari. So I have all my fence photos lined up for this week.

I voted on all the photos too! Nothing for me though again. My photo was on subject. Lets see what goes in tomorrow about fencing. I wonder how many photos of NON fencing will go in!

Good luck everyone and I hope they start posting more our photos!

does anyone still have issues getting the yellow error". I can only go 6 rows and an the yellow error comes up and wont let me get past that. this has been this way for 3 weeks now when I try to see the photos.?

Southernbelle56 said:   I voted on all the photos too! Nothing for me though again. My photo was on subject. Lets see what goes in tomorrow about fencing. I wonder how many photos of NON fencing will go in!

Good luck everyone and I hope they start posting more our photos!

Cat and dog pictures are always popular with the judges. It does not matter what the topic is. I see so many pics that are nowhere close to the topic.

I too get the yellow error, but not all the time. Try clearing your browser Cache. Tools/Clear Recent History/Cache

The last two weeks of the contest. I am putting this dialog whenever they ask you for a comment on one of the "Wide Open Flavor Destinations" that you are supposed to explore.

The way the Capture the Unknown galleries are moderated is disgraceful! Many of the gallery photos are not on topic.

My photo is not uploading tonight. The servers are probably slammed. But I left my comment above in the dialog boxes of the places I visited for more darts tonight.

uvdan said:   My photo is not uploading tonight. The servers are probably slammed. But I left my comment above in the dialog boxes of the places I visited for more darts tonight.

photos not uploading here either!

Still not uploading.

My fence photo finally went in!!!

Interesting.............I was able to vote again on Faye L and James E's pictures, but not Bruce W's.

Thanks uvdan. My fence picture uploaded this morning also. Marlboro had a few fence pictures but not too many. I did not see anyone I know. There is a couple of cute dogs behind a fence. Have a GREAT WEEKEND everyone!

Yaaaay! They put my first fence picture up!

uvdan, you now have 2 pictures up! Voted on both....mine is up too!

Thanks. I voted you up also.

voted on all the fence photos, Have a great weekend everyone

Elizabeth711 said:   uvdan, you now have 2 pictures up! Voted on both....mine is up too!

Congratulations! Your fine picture went gold!

They finally put one in for me, and I see some new ones from our members here, I just voted on. I am having issues getting past 6 rows. It says in yellow Error still? I signed out of marlboroand back in and it asked me to download Javascript. I took that out when they said it was no good in Jan. So now what do I do? could this be the reason I cannot get to see past 6 rows. If not Java what else can I use to do the website?

I have been doing the contest by the way ok and so far I had no issues except for the last dart and seeing past 6 rows of photos. everything else seems to work ok.

Congrats on all the photos in!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.