Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 113 14 15161720
  • Page
  • Text Only
I voted up Belle and VegasVegan and Elizabeth. I loved the squirrel looking through the fence and Elizabeth's tree house. Belle there are lots of things you need that Java for. You should reinstall.

Southernbelle56 said:   They finally put one in for me, and I see some new ones from our members here, I just voted on. I am having issues getting past 6 rows. It says in yellow Error still? I signed out of marlboroand back in and it asked me to download Javascript. I took that out when they said it was no good in Jan. So now what do I do? could this be the reason I cannot get to see past 6 rows. If not Java what else can I use to do the website?

Belle here are a couple of articles on Java, It appears a fix was put out not to long ago. I know FireFox had disabled it for awhile, but it is now enabled.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/952422

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/patches/oracle-responds-to-java-s...

uvdan said:   I voted up Belle and VegasVegan and Elizabeth. I loved the squirrel looking through the fence and Elizabeth's tree house. Belle there are lots of things you need that Java for. You should reinstall.

Got all of you also!

Got everyone myself. Can't believe they put up my pic of the local dump when I had others with nice mountain scenes in the background.

uvdan said:   I voted up Belle and VegasVegan and Elizabeth. I loved the squirrel looking through the fence and Elizabeth's tree house. Belle there are lots of things you need that Java for. You should reinstall.

If that is what is keeping me from enjoying the marlboro site, then I may have to reinstall it, I just would like to know how safe it is now. how many on our forum have it installed with no issues? Thank you for your help

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   They finally put one in for me, and I see some new ones from our members here, I just voted on. I am having issues getting past 6 rows. It says in yellow Error still? I signed out of marlboroand back in and it asked me to download Javascript. I took that out when they said it was no good in Jan. So now what do I do? could this be the reason I cannot get to see past 6 rows. If not Java what else can I use to do the website?

Belle here are a couple of articles on Java, It appears a fix was put out not to long ago. I know FireFox had disabled it for awhile, but it is now enabled.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/952422

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/patches/oracle-responds-to-java-s...

thank you I will reinstall it and see what happens and if it helps my Marlboro to work.

forksmother said:   uvdan said:   I voted up Belle and VegasVegan and Elizabeth. I loved the squirrel looking through the fence and Elizabeth's tree house. Belle there are lots of things you need that Java for. You should reinstall.

Got all of you also!

Thank you, you are so sweet and kind! Thank you every one for the vote on the photo. I took that in the snowstorm we had yesterday. the poor critter was not sure how to get through the fence with a wall of snow LOL. It was perfect timing to grab the camera.

Today I got a photo of a Bald Eagle outside my home sitting on a tree. then another flew in, they stayed up long enough for myself and neighbors to all grab our cameras. I could not believe how huge the wing spans were. amazing.

Lots of our pictures just came up! Voted for all. Have an enjoyable day, everyone

I voted everyone up!

Wow just voted on all the photos too! Great photos everyone.

Whoo-Whoo! Voted all around! Great Job!

Whoot-Whoot! Voted all up! Great Job and good pics!

I voted up Elizabeth711's hot air balloons in the new motion category. Mine hasn't come up yet.
I am going to try to stay awake to shoot some tonight so I have mine down for the week.

Good Job, Belle with the woodpecker and Eliz with balloons! That's a good start for the week!

I was at WalMart today looking for the chocolate crucified Jesus, but all they had was the stupid rabbits again.

Thanks for the votes! Tanner HATES hot air balloons...he thinks they are giant balls in the sky & barks because he can't play with them. I uploaded a picture of 4 jets today from the air show. They looked kind of blurry. uvdan, I have never heard of a chocolate Jesus, hope you find one. Have a WONDERFUL EASTER everyone!

Thank you for the votes. I did reinstall and the computer is working better now. so is the Marlboro website. My Darts all worked finally once I installed it! YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH. Thank you again.

forksmother said:   Good Job, Belle with the woodpecker and Eliz with balloons! That's a good start for the week!

Thank you , also took that Woodpecker making noise early in the morning with the snowstorm. It did not keep the little bugger in his home staying warm, Nope., got serenaded having my coffee. LOL

Voted on the Balloons also and the other Photos. Great job everyone.

I do not see anything listed for next week photos. It is always listed the beginning of the week. Do you think that this may be our last week of this? I always look in Blackbook to the right and it always had the next weeks theme. it shows Nothing for next week.

I think we are at the end here. I noticed that also.

uvdan said:   I think we are at the end here. I noticed that also.

This was a very fun photo contest, It made us go out and really Photo shoot some challenges each week. I enjoyed it and hope they do it again next year. It gave me an excuse to get a new camera LOL

So what is your new camera?

Fuji Fine Pix S4500. It is easy to use and has some really great clear shots. it also has a great zoom on it. It does Movies and Photos.

I like something simple to use. I am not a genious on Camera know how, and this one took some great photos for the contest. To me, the more expensive, then the more I would have to learn how to use the daggone thing. LOL

New pics are up...looks like only "Mr. Belle" got one in over the weekend.

Also a new contest up....Instant win a trip to "The Ranch"

The filters seem to be working again. I left the filter on my image thinking it would end up unfiltered, but it was filtered. I voted up "Mr. Belle's " pic.

Next weeks theme is driven: capture speed in it's purest form.

I commented 4 days ago on Motto Moto and they have not printed my comment yet. But people who commented today have theirs up. I simply said. "Five stars, three cheers, and two thumbs up. Stand tall and be proud." Why would they not print that?

Thank you for the vote for Hubby, I am surprised that they are going to keep going with the photos, they waited very late to post what tomorrow nights photo should be. It is exciting that they still have it and give us another challenge to accomplish.

OK Speeeed and Driven......Hubby said speed is him running to his Mancave after I have driven him crazy LOLOL, that would be a great photo.... But kidding aside, maybe a few photos from the highway, loads of tickets and officers around all the time. I have seen those red and blue bright lights of hell many times myself....Do you not ever feel the need to speed? LOL

Good luck everyone

I love this forum You Guys Rock!!!!!!!

I got invited to submit my application to work with a Marlboro team on a project here in Arizona. I submitted my application essay and we will see what becomes of it.

uvdan said:   I got invited to submit my application to work with a Marlboro team on a project here in Arizona. I submitted my application essay and we will see what becomes of it.

You have so much experience in the outdoors, you would be an asset to the team! Do we get to vote on the essays? You have my vote for sure.

Southernbelle56 said:   OK Speeeed and Driven......Hubby said speed is him running to his Mancave after I have driven him crazy LOLOL, that would be a great photo.... But kidding aside, maybe a few photos from the highway, loads of tickets and officers around all the time. I have seen those red and blue bright lights of hell many times myself....Do you not ever feel the need to speed? LOL

Good luck everyone

You always brighten my day with you funny comments

uvdan said:   I got invited to submit my application to work with a Marlboro team on a project here in Arizona. I submitted my application essay and we will see what becomes of it.

I got one also and so did hubby and others I know. I sure hope you win the chance to do it, You would be so proud to work on such wonderful projects.

Elizabeth711 said:   uvdan said:   I got invited to submit my application to work with a Marlboro team on a project here in Arizona. I submitted my application essay and we will see what becomes of it.

You have so much experience in the outdoors, you would be an asset to the team! Do we get to vote on the essays? You have my vote for sure.

Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   I got invited to submit my application to work with a Marlboro team on a project here in Arizona. I submitted my application essay and we will see what becomes of it.

I got one also and so did hubby and others I know. I sure hope you win the chance to do it, You would be so proud to work on such wonderful projects.

No you will not get to vote, but thanks both of you.

Elizabeth that is a rockin' hovercraft picture! Wooohoo. I have always wanted to build one of those. Is it yours?

uvdan said:   Elizabeth that is a rockin' hovercraft picture! Wooohoo. I have always wanted to build one of those. Is it yours?

It is my sons. He also has an airboat that we take up the Platte River and fish off the sand bars...we have such a great time!

I just uploaded my first picture of the Driven category. I am anxious to see what everybody else is coming up with here. I would love to get out and photo some off road truck racing for this.

Belle, you and your husband's pictures are up! Voted on both. Have a enjoyable day everyone

I uploaded mine right after midnight! 8^(

I voted on both. I also noted that if you choose a specific category that the vote count is different than if you choose the default load everything category. I voted up both pics in the default category, then selected driven from the menu so that only the two pics showed and my votes were not reflected in the count there. So I voted there as well.

Thank you for the votes every one, I am shocked they put ours in for the speed, I took a chance on the pelican because its speed landed it long enough to grab a fish and take off.

I pray you all get them in also ....

has anyone gotten anything from last weeks prizes????? I was hoping to hear some good news from at least someone in our forum,.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014