Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 115 16 17181920
  • Page
  • Text Only
The week before last there was a shot of a wooden motorcycle that came off the web also. I use tin eye lots for my job as moderator at Renderosity. It works great if you are an artist or photographer and want to see if people are stealing your work.

Just voted on the new Photos that went in today. I love the photos from all of you. , hope that engine was not ruined in all that water?

Voted on the new photos again today, I love the snow photo Faye.

OK I want Faye's Radio and Bruce"s truck, Awesome Oldies. I just love Antiques, including my husband!!!!
I just Voted on your awesome Photos. Hubby wants the truck Bruce.

Voting completed Belle, the watch you have is almost the same as a watch I have that belonged to my mom. It is an old Hamilton and the numbers are wrong..it reads 1-2-3-5-4. Crazy! Have a GREAT DAY, everyone.

I voted everyone up today. Great job folks!

Elizabeth711 said:   Voting completed Belle, the watch you have is almost the same as a watch I have that belonged to my mom. It is an old Hamilton and the numbers are wrong..it reads 1-2-3-5-4. Crazy! Have a GREAT DAY,

everyone.[/Q

My Grandmoms watch is a 1930"s Miss America Bulova Watch. It is 15 Jewels with Silver casing and Saphires. I actually have the original Saturday Evening Post Ad with the Watch in it. It orginally sold for $37.50. My Grandmother did change the Band on it though and got a smaller petite one. I have no idea what it is worth today, but it will be passed down.

uvdan said:   I voted everyone up today. Great job folks!

Thank you for the votes . We are waiting for yours to go in!!!!! You always come up with great stuff.

Thanks.

I told you they will put you in, just a matter of time , your photos are great, Love the photo and just voted!

Do not forget about signing up for Team Marlboro Trip this summer. Applications end on April 30th just a few days away. Good luck everyone.

Can you guys give me a list of who I need to vote for please

Grayce13 said:   Can you guys give me a list of who I need to vote for please

I sent you email...of everyone. You are just toooooo kind my friend. thank you.

NEXT WEEK'S THEME:
Made from scratch

Capture what it means to be an original.

I can't post.....Again last night I got a yellow screen

No bbq sauce either. I think they don't like me! LOL

NO sauce here either or lighter.

Are your flash and java up to date?

uvdan said:   NO sauce here either or lighter.

Are your flash and java up to date?


Yepper's, but I got a notice that I have another flash update ready to load.....%#$^*Z^$ Here I go again! LOLOL

voted on the new photos. same here no luck for lighter or sauce. it keeps telling me to update Java also now?

I voted up this morning. On the 29th I got an email saying 2500 zippo lighters a week were up for grabs. I clicked on the link which took me to marlboro black to comment, which I have been doing, but the people who moderate the comments never pick mine which are always positive and uplifting and encouraging.

Where do I go for the lighter or sauce?

Here is the link for the lighters from the email I was sent.
The Black Book

Thanks, it took me to the photo page and I made a comment. Can you post their email link for me. I have only gotten one email I've been signed up with and never see them again even though they don't go to my spam and aren't blocked. Don't know why either, I keep updating my preferences to get them.

If you go to the rock the ranch page you can sign up for email reminders there. You can also go to My Marlboro/Account/Main and there you can edit your communications preferences on the bottom left and sign up for ALL the newsletters.

I've done all that and still don't get anything. What email address do they send theirs from? Maybe I can add it to my contacts and then I'll get them.

Grayce13 said:   I've done all that and still don't get anything. What email address do they send theirs from? Maybe I can add it to my contacts and then I'll get them.

Grayce all my emails from them come from "email.marlboro.com"

Marlboro@email.marlboro.com

Thanks! I've added it so we'll see if that works.

I went on exactly at 12 est when it said to, and still it tells me all the sauce is given out?>

Also Does any one else have to sign in twice? I know a few of us that have to sign in twice? Is there a reason for this or does this go for everyone?

voted on the new photos, there are some pretty good photos in this week. I also like that photo of the truck in the house, what a shame for the home owner on that one, but it was a good photo to get.

Have a great day everyone and Weekend.

What page were you on that you got the sauce message? I have never seen that.

uvdan said:   What page were you on that you got the sauce message? I have never seen that.

It shows up in your offers to the right. I signed in at 12 and it wasn't there. Logged out and signed back in and it was there at 12:01.

VegasVegan said:   uvdan said:   What page were you on that you got the sauce message? I have never seen that.

It shows up in your offers to the right. I signed in at 12 and it wasn't there. Logged out and signed back in and it was there at 12:01.



It is under Masters Of Meat......I have signed in an commented exactly at 12 est everday as it says to do, and have gotten nothing either.

Southernbelle56 said:   VegasVegan said:   uvdan said:   What page were you on that you got the sauce message? I have never seen that.

It shows up in your offers to the right. I signed in at 12 and it wasn't there. Logged out and signed back in and it was there at 12:01.



It is under Masters Of Meat......I have signed in an commented exactly at 12 est everday as it says to do, and have gotten nothing either.


But if it doesn't show up in your offers you wont be able to get it. I believe Marlboro is doing most of these giveaways that way now. That way they don't have a mad rush and people getting more than one by coming back every day at noon. I've noticed with some of the offers I get them a week or two before or after others have mentioned them, but they always show up in my "My Offers" section.

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   VegasVegan said:   uvdan said:   What page were you on that you got the sauce message? I have never seen that.

It shows up in your offers to the right. I signed in at 12 and it wasn't there. Logged out and signed back in and it was there at 12:01.



It is under Masters Of Meat......I have signed in an commented exactly at 12 est everday as it says to do, and have gotten nothing either.


But if it doesn't show up in your offers you wont be able to get it. I believe Marlboro is doing most of these giveaways that way now. That way they don't have a mad rush and people getting more than one by coming back every day at noon. I've noticed with some of the offers I get them a week or two before or after others have mentioned them, but they always show up in my "My Offers" section.


And it seems that the rules are being upheld. Only one of an item, per member per week. Where people used to grab up 5 (so they said on internet). Now not happening. If it's not on "MY Offers", Log-out, Log back in and try, up until about 9 minutes after. Sometimes it doesn't go off exactly on time.

I voted on all our photos....something STRANGE happens, it lets me vote & then it removes my vote! I was not trying to vote twice on the same picture so I am not sure what is happening┐?┐ Anyway, HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY EVERYONE

Thankyou, voted also. you have a great day and evening too!

Thanks for the Marlboro email address! So far I've gotten one email so hopefully that's all they have sent this week.

Grayce13 said:   Thanks for the Marlboro email address! So far I've gotten one email so hopefully that's all they have sent this week.

Hello my friend, are finals done now I hope? Cannot wait for your awesome photos again!!!!! I loved your red bird in the bowl.

Southernbelle56 said:   Grayce13 said:   Thanks for the Marlboro email address! So far I've gotten one email so hopefully that's all they have sent this week.

Hello my friend, are finals done now I hope? Cannot wait for your awesome photos again!!!!! I loved your red bird in the bowl.


I'm done! I ended up with 2 A's and 2 B's and graduate on Tuesday!!

Just voted and VegasV...What did you bake this time? It looks like a mini-cheesecake....ohhhh my down fall. Maybe a recipe later????????????? LOL The last one was great!

They are Cherry Bliss Brownies. They are really good and simple.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cherry-bliss-brownies/

I used two 9" cake pans instead of a 9x13 so I could share with my niece.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014