Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 116 17 181920
  • Page
  • Text Only
VegasVegan said:   They are Cherry Bliss Brownies. They are really good and simple.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cherry-bliss-brownies/

I used two 9" cake pans instead of a 9x13 so I could share with my niece.

OK Forksmother and I have our orders in to you........mmmmmmmmmmmm Your house must smell like Heaven, and you probably have all the neighbors going crazy when you open a window.

Voted on the new photos. Bruce and Dan, your photos make us all hungry!!!!!

Southernbelle56 said:   Voted on the new photos. Bruce and Dan, your photos make us all hungry!!!!!
I know Belle! I think we should let them cook for us! LOL I was getting really hungry while voting!

LOL...thanks ladies. A few of my friends mothers jokingly offered to pay me to come cook all the meals at their houses when I was younger.

I cannot figure out why Marlboro never posts my comments. I am always respectful and uplifting with my comments. I have posted twice on the Verde River project and they have not put them on the page.

Can't figure it out either UVDan???? I've been a little disappointed lately with how Marlboro is dealing with the new site .... They want us to comment and be involved??? But nothing ever shows. I uploaded my brand twice, it's never shown.

I just voted on the new photos up. I think the one with the pig pooping is just literally disgusting and sad that it is even posted.

I voted too. I keep getting rejected when loading pictures by a yellow bar that says security token invalid. Sometimes I rename my picture and it uploads, but I usually have to choose another picture. Thing is I have uploaded some of these previously.

I reported the pig pooping. I want that airplane fuselage in VegasVegan's photo to turn into a guest cottage.

I voted on two I saw. I entered my cemetery photo from Stirling, Scotland. I hope they put it up, it's gorgeous!

uvdan said:   I reported the pig pooping. I want that airplane fuselage in VegasVegan's photo to turn into a guest cottage.

Dan I had never seen a plane on a train until I moved here. They come by a few times a month, usually 4 or 5 per train and I can't help but take pics. I'm assuming they are heading out to Seattle to be finished off.

uvdan said:   I voted too. I keep getting rejected when loading pictures by a yellow bar that says security token invalid. Sometimes I rename my picture and it uploads, but I usually have to choose another picture. Thing is I have uploaded some of these previously.

I kept getting the same token sign until I renamed my photo 5 times and on the 5th it took.

I can't get my picture to load, it just keeps acting like it's loading until it times out. I tried 3 times.

Voted on all the photos and Fayes new one.

The Website is down this morning, maybe they are trying to fix the issues going on. I kept getting yellow token again last night and could not submit photos either nor hubby.

OK I keep checking for the fed ex truck, and I still have not received Bruce and Dans wonderful Pastries.....LOLOL I can smell your kitchens from here mmmmmmmmm. I think you guys need to start orders on line!!!!!!

Yay! My penguin is up!! He was awesome, got to meet him in Scotland at the Edinburgh Zoo. He's a genetic anomaly. I think I've found most of your pix but I need to double check.

Just donated to the Red Cross. For all of you from Oklahoma, we pray for you and our hearts ache over your losses and devastation . God Bless all of you and stay strong.

Grayce13 said:   Yay! My penguin is up!! He was awesome, got to meet him in Scotland at the Edinburgh Zoo. He's a genetic anomaly. I think I've found most of your pix but I need to double check.

I also found a few new ones tonight, and I love them all. voted on everyone.

I finally got the steel pint and the steak sauce. New pictures tonight. Theme:Take it outside. Luckily I went backpacking on Superstition Mountain this past weekend so I have my shots lined up for this week. Last week they did not want to put up my shots.

I am praying for everyone who needs it. I saw news about a guy who had just built a concrete tornado room in his wooden house. When he emerged from his tornado room, every thing else was gone. That is heartbreaking to lose it all in a matter of a couple of minutes. Maybe Congress should outlaw tornadoes like they are trying to outlaw guns?

Grayce13 said:   Yay! My penguin is up!! He was awesome, got to meet him in Scotland at the Edinburgh Zoo. He's a genetic anomaly. I think I've found most of your pix but I need to double check.

I love that little penguin. They are so cute! You just want to pat them on the head and give them a fishie.

uvdan said:   I finally got the steel pint and the steak sauce. New pictures tonight. Theme:Take it outside. Luckily I went backpacking on Superstition Mountain this past weekend so I have my shots lined up for this week. Last week they did not want to put up my shots.

I am praying for everyone who needs it. I saw news about a guy who had just built a concrete tornado room in his wooden house. When he emerged from his tornado room, every thing else was gone. That is heartbreaking to lose it all in a matter of a couple of minutes. Maybe Congress should outlaw tornadoes like they are trying to outlaw guns?

If these crooks want a gun they will get it no matter what, and outlawing them is stupid in my opinion. Is someone going to stand in my home and guard it 24hrs and when someone climbs through a window, are they going to stand there and say "No I do not think you should do that" like talking is going to work, Yeah Right, it worked well with kids, and that is why they are running around with loaded guns and being stupid. I say give me my gun to protect my home, and bring back the Switch from the tree.

Sorry if this offends anyone, it was only my opinion.

Voted on the new photos. I was not sure what they were looking for, but now I have an idea. Hope you enjoyed your backpacking Dan.

Thanks. The backpacking was HARD! Next time I am using a hand truck! Maybe I will also hire some Sherpas.

Three days into the new week and still nothing in the gallery for me.

Uploaded my pride and joy "3 squirrels" picture, I hope they put it up! Ok so I voted for James and Maxine, who else has photos up?

Vegas has two! Mr. and Mrs. Belle, No Dan though

Ok, you guys know I have no memory right? What is Vegas's name on Marlboro and what are the pictures of?

Bruce W townsend MT. Ones a mountain pic looking across a grass field. The other is 2 geese sitting on the bank of a creek.

I put up a new thread for a new Marlboro contest...Cash and trips are the prizes.

VegasVegan said:   Bruce W townsend MT. Ones a mountain pic looking across a grass field. The other is 2 geese sitting on the bank of a creek.

I put up a new thread for a new Marlboro contest...Cash and trips are the prizes.

THANK YOU Vegas! Hope this contest involves something more than point and click!

Got it!

Dan finally got a picture of Superstition Mountain in the gallery. I have been offline for a couple days. I spent all day talking to some nice folks in India trying to get my router and modem settings together. I put up a new one tonight of a bee on an orange tree flower. We will see if it gets posted. I voted everyone's pics up when I finally got back online tonight.

Dan after assault.
Disclaimer
I went through and voted everyone up this morning. I was assaulted by my cousin who lives in a broken down van in my dads back yard because the internet was not as fast as he wanted it to be. He got arrested on misdemeanor charges and I was told to get an order of protection. I got that order this morning and was told he would be released at one pm and I could get him served while he was in jail. He was released at ten oclock before I could even find out which jail he was being held in. Now I have to find out how to hire a process server to get it done.

OMG~ that's awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you! He needs to stay in jail!

Thanks. It did not hurt at the time, but I am sore today. My stomach is still tied in knots. I hate it when you have to tip toe around a psycho who thinks they have to be right all the time. He got me in a submission hold and started wailing. Every time I tried to break free, I thought I was going to pass out.

He needs medication as well as jail. Over the internet, what a nut! I hope you feel better soon. I hate the feeling of having to watch my back all the time.

Thanks. I will feel better when he gets his broken down vehicle out of the yard and becomes somebody elses problem.

I went through and voted this morning. They finally put one of mine up again in the last category and I will have to get my pictures together for the new category now. Although every picture I have submitted of Superstition Mountain so far has met the criteria for the new category Where The Land Meets The Sky.

I got my steel pint yesterday and what a bad idea that was. The steel taints the taste of everything you drink out of it. It is a good cookie cutter though and I like my brand on the side.

Grayce13 said:   OMG~ that's awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you! He needs to stay in jail!

I am so sorry to hear of what happened to you. Please keep yourself protected because paperwork does not always work! get yourself a 49.00 security camera from 123 security products with night vision, and video tape 24-7. I have had cameras for years and they are a big big blessing. even caught a neighbor stealing mail over the holidays from the next block over. at least you have evidence if he tries to break in or do anything else stupid. Bless you and I hope you heal quickly.

VegasVegan said:   Bruce W townsend MT. Ones a mountain pic looking across a grass field. The other is 2 geese sitting on the bank of a creek.

thank you again for all you do for us.

Southernbelle56 said:   Grayce13 said:   OMG~ that's awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you! He needs to stay in jail!

I am so sorry to hear of what happened to you. Please keep yourself protected because paperwork does not always work! get yourself a 49.00 security camera from 123 security products with night vision, and video tape 24-7. I have had cameras for years and they are a big big blessing. even caught a neighbor stealing mail over the holidays from the next block over. at least you have evidence if he tries to break in or do anything else stupid. Bless you and I hope you heal quickly.

Thanks. I will have to look into that. Meanwhile I am carrying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.