Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 1161718 19 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
Those are some great pictures!! I love those squirrels! I gave you some green for that.

Thanks guys, a little recognition goes a long way. I appreciate your comments. Maybe they'll take one of my crappy photos, who knows!

I saw no fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning.

forksmother said:   Grayce13 said:   I'm getting to the point of giving up with Marlboro photo contest. They haven't uploaded any of my pictures and I've had some really good ones. I'm very frustrated and annoyed after seeing some of the ridiculous ones that made it.

WONDERFUL PICTURES! At least we get to enjoy them here! Thank You!

Love your Photos!!!!! thank you for sharing them with us, I love the squirrel one.

uvdan said:   I saw no fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning.

I hope you are feeling better and things the situation around your dads got better!!!!

I have had computer going on and off with the storms we had, I am back on now. It is June and back into the low 60's at night here. nice sleeping weather.

Thanks I am feeling better. We are still waiting for my cousin to get his crap out of our back yard. It is into triple digit temps during the day here and it stays about 90 at night. We are running the AC at 78 full time so it is nice inside the house. We start our monsoon season tomorrow and I am looking forward to some nice lightning this year. Last year was not a good lightning year. I did not see any new pics from anyone here today in the gallery at Marlboro.

Looks like Marlboro has locked fatwallet friends out of their gallery.

Seems that way Dan

Grayce13 said:   Seems that way Dan I did get one in, but do notice a ton of new people with this new contest going on. had some photos to enter for this week, but have none for net weeks subject of "Tunnel". We will have to go take a ride around and see what comes up.

Even if you do not have a tunnel photo, any photo will still get you entered.

uvdan said:   Even if you do not have a tunnel photo, any photo will still get you entered. I see that with some of those off subjects. I still would like to stay on subject and challenge myself, and since I have nothing with a tunnel this will be a fun challenge for me.

I am glad to hear your feeling better. but as far as your weather goes, ugh.. tooooo hot for me. Forksmother said it was 107 near her last week. I will stop complaining about the rain now. stay cool.

uvdan said:   Thanks I am feeling better. We are still waiting for my cousin to get his crap out of our back yard. It is into triple digit temps during the day here and it stays about 90 at night. We are running the AC at 78 full time so it is nice inside the house. We start our monsoon season tomorrow and I am looking forward to some nice lightning this year. Last year was not a good lightning year. I did not see any new pics from anyone here today in the gallery at Marlboro.

Send a notice that he has only a certain amount of time and then it will become the property of the County Landfill and anywhere else necessary to dump it all.

We do not want to incur the cost. And we have no idea where he is. He is a conman who never rents his own living space. We would rather he picks it up. I did not see any fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning again.

uvdan said:   We do not want to incur the cost. And we have no idea where he is. He is a conman who never rents his own living space. We would rather he picks it up. I did not see any fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning again.

Congrats on getting your photo in with my hubby also. both of you broke the streak today. Hoorah! I love the photo of the Cactus. Way to go.

Looks like I might have won a hundred dollars. I will await verification of eligibility.

The filters are screwed up tonight. They are all making my picture black and white. Even the colored ones.

I just found and voted up Elizabeth711 in the gallery. Back to see who else is in there tonight.

Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   We do not want to incur the cost. And we have no idea where he is. He is a conman who never rents his own living space. We would rather he picks it up. I did not see any fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning again.

Congrats on getting your photo in with my hubby also. both of you broke the streak today. Hoorah! I love the photo of the Cactus. Way to go.

I cannot find your hubby's picture. Which category is he in?

uvdan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   We do not want to incur the cost. And we have no idea where he is. He is a conman who never rents his own living space. We would rather he picks it up. I did not see any fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning again.

I found all the pictures! And it actually let me upload for the first time in DAYS. But Yes uvdan, I tried and uploaded three times, can't change from BW filter Congrats on the 100.00!

Hi guys, can you list everyone's real names to vote on please I'm Stephanie G. if I ever get a photo up again lol. I know most of you but don't want to miss anyone.

I sent you an instant message with the info.

The filters are back to normal tonight. The system let me vote up Elizabeth711 tonight even though I voted her up yesterday too.

The filters are screwed up again today it is back to black and white only.

uvdan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   uvdan said:   We do not want to incur the cost. And we have no idea where he is. He is a conman who never rents his own living space. We would rather he picks it up. I did not see any fatwallet friends in the gallery this morning again.

Hubby is in Max out the day.

Just voted up elizabeth also in Capture.

uvdan said:   Looks like I might have won a hundred dollars. I will await verification of eligibility.

Congrats on the win, you will not receive notification, check in a week and you will see it in your Service section under your account. Where they show what is being mailed and being processed. you will see 100 mastercard eventually but will not receive email or anything.

Thanks, that is nice to know. Did you get your tunnel pics? How about a cat in a tube or box?

I gotta find Elizabeth, I found your husband belle. Still no successful uploads for me. I'm really thinking of leaving the sight. Losing everyday and not even being able to get a good picture up is really frustrating.

Hubby got picture up in tunnels today. Mark G, Underground Mine picture. YAY Another losing streak broke! LOL

Grayce13 said:   I gotta find Elizabeth, I found your husband belle. Still no successful uploads for me. I'm really thinking of leaving the sight. Losing everyday and not even being able to get a good picture up is really frustrating.
Hang in there! Don't let yourself get discouraged. Your luck will change. Keep thinking that any picture entered gets you in the draw for the daily money whether it gets in the gallery or not.

uvdan said:   Grayce13 said:   I gotta find Elizabeth, I found your husband belle. Still no successful uploads for me. I'm really thinking of leaving the sight. Losing everyday and not even being able to get a good picture up is really frustrating.
Hang in there! Don't let yourself get discouraged. Your luck will change. Keep thinking that any picture entered gets you in the draw for the daily money whether it gets in the gallery or not.

Just like UVDan says! Keep entering, it still gets you into the running for the $$$ every day! Unless the uploads aren't working.....LOL

Thanks guys I'll keep at it for a little while longer.

Woohoo!!! I finally got one on the Go Big at the Beach photo page!! It's of a few birds on rocks with boats in the back!! Stephanie G. I just uploaded another with an awesome sea lion in it and another in the capture contest. Hopefully they will get picked too. You guys gave me luck!!

Grayce13 said:   Woohoo!!! I finally got one on the Go Big at the Beach photo page!! It's of a few birds on rocks with boats in the back!! Stephanie G. I just uploaded another with an awesome sea lion in it and another in the capture contest. Hopefully they will get picked too. You guys gave me luck!!

YIPPEEEE...about time, just have faith, and congrats to Mr Forksmother LOL, Mark has one in also in Capture under Mark of Forks of Salmon. Ok you all are on a roll here, keep the good luck going.....

uvdan said:   Thanks, that is nice to know. Did you get your tunnel pics? How about a cat in a tube or box?

I do not think my tunnel photos are that great, I have a tunnel from a beaver dam I submitted but nothing yet.

Congrats to Bruce for getting a wonderful water photo in the contest also, and Mr Belle LOL, got one in under Max out the day.

Well you all are on a roll, keep it going yipppeeeee

Both of us tried to upload today. Hubby twice, me once. Starts then goes to "routine maintenance"???? Now what...

I just uploaded, but it was a little slow.

same here snails slow...my photos must have arthritis tooo....gosh.....

In the FAQ it says you can choose not to have a filter. But so far I do not see that option anytime I upload to the capture the unknown gallery. But you can upload unfiltered pictures to the make it a classic gallery.

4th of July fireworks
Disclaimer
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

Mount Hope Cemetery
Disclaimer
You too Dan! I worked half a day and took a good nap. I've tried uploading a photo under the freedom topic of a worn flag in a cemetery but they haven't put it up. Haven't even looked for one for the river topic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014