Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

78 of 80
Elizabeth711
7/10/13 1:17 PM
uvdan said:   

My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.

Thanks for offering the help, uvdan. Marlboro was working for me this afternoon.
forksmother
7/10/13 11:56 PM
uvdan said:   

My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.

The auto update on my computer to IE ??? 10??? has been giving me problems with all sites Dan. But I used chrome today and entered pictures, no problem! YAY So I guess I'll use chrome for a while. Thank You!
Elizabeth711
7/11/13 12:16 PM
I was looking at the pictures today, and there is one from Scott S. from Ohio. It is a pic of an old car by an old building. I smiled because it is the same pic my son has for his desktop wallpaper! I am going to send Scott my old camera so he can take his own pics. Have a GREAT DAY, everyone.
Southernbelle56
7/11/13 6:24 PM
I voted on Bruces today also. Congrats to all of you who got them in, I have been going through them for a few days to make sure I did not miss anyones photo. there are some really nice ones on Capture lately.
Southernbelle56
7/11/13 6:25 PM
forksmother said:   

uvdan said:   

The auto update on my computer to IE ??? 10??? has been giving me problems with all sites Dan. But I used chrome today and entered pictures, no problem! YAY So I guess I'll use chrome for a while. Thank You!

that was the same issue here, and once I switched to Chrome it was better and faster also.
Grayce13
7/12/13 6:50 PM
They finally put one up of mine! It's a picture of my friend's horses in the freedom category. Stephanie G. I still don't understand why they wouldn't post my flag in a cemetery pic.
uvdan
7/16/13 9:26 AM
I will be looking for your horses. I put tons of fireworks up in the freedom category and they are not showing up. I put lots of pictures of my guitar in rock for days too and nada there either.
Grayce13
7/17/13 5:36 AM
Thanks Dan, my faith in Marlboro putting up good photos is pretty much gone. Some of the ones I've seen are awful.
Southernbelle56
7/17/13 6:45 PM
Grayce13 said:   

Thanks Dan, my faith in Marlboro putting up good photos is pretty much gone. Some of the ones I've seen are awful.

I will go to Freedom myself, cannot wait to see your photo. Congrats on the posting. You allways have some awesome photos.

Hope all is well. been busy myself and unable to get on like I want to lately. then sometimes computer is slower than my brain without a cup of morning coffee...lol
Grayce13
7/17/13 8:10 PM
How are you?
78 of 80
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.