Marlboro Biggest Night of the Year Contest 9/16 - 11/11

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 116171819 20
  • Page
  • Text Only
I want to check this our !!

Congrats to VegasVegan for getting in the gallery! I voted you up. Welcome marytheresa.

Grayce13 said:   You too Dan! I worked half a day and took a good nap. I've tried uploading a photo under the freedom topic of a worn flag in a cemetery but they haven't put it up. Haven't even looked for one for the river topic.

Excellent photo of the worn flag! I will keep looking for it.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend with some good cookouts and food and relaxation. This weeks theme is "pitstop" side of the road. this shall be interesting. I have no photos yet but sure can tell some good stories, right down to the bee sting.

Dang.....I broke down today! LOL On a Mountain no less. Changing Power Steering hose. Where was camera! ROFLOL

Well that sucks, but at least you're laughing!

Geez, I finally have two pictures, good ones and the contest says "go to my desktop" to enter ??? Even now? What's up??? I don't have anything but a laptop or desktop! LOL

I just now entered the explore the roadside gallery. If you get this again you better call customer service in the morning. I do not suppose you took a screenshot?

forksmother said:   Geez, I finally have two pictures, good ones and the contest says "go to my desktop" to enter ??? Even now? What's up??? I don't have anything but a laptop or desktop! LOL

It is doing the same to me! I only have a laptop also. Oh well....will try again later. Have an enjoyable day everyone ♥

My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.

uvdan said:   My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.
Thanks for offering the help, uvdan. Marlboro was working for me this afternoon.

uvdan said:   My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.

The auto update on my computer to IE ??? 10??? has been giving me problems with all sites Dan. But I used chrome today and entered pictures, no problem! YAY So I guess I'll use chrome for a while. Thank You!

I was looking at the pictures today, and there is one from Scott S. from Ohio. It is a pic of an old car by an old building. I smiled because it is the same pic my son has for his desktop wallpaper! I am going to send Scott my old camera so he can take his own pics. Have a GREAT DAY, everyone.

I voted on Bruces today also. Congrats to all of you who got them in, I have been going through them for a few days to make sure I did not miss anyones photo. there are some really nice ones on Capture lately.

forksmother said:   uvdan said:   My desktop usually refers to the desktop on whatever computer you are on. IE the screen. You need to call customer service and see what is up. You may have a trojan. If you take a screenshot of when it happens, it will help me to see what is wrong.

The auto update on my computer to IE ??? 10??? has been giving me problems with all sites Dan. But I used chrome today and entered pictures, no problem! YAY So I guess I'll use chrome for a while. Thank You!

that was the same issue here, and once I switched to Chrome it was better and faster also.

They finally put one up of mine! It's a picture of my friend's horses in the freedom category. Stephanie G. I still don't understand why they wouldn't post my flag in a cemetery pic.

I will be looking for your horses. I put tons of fireworks up in the freedom category and they are not showing up. I put lots of pictures of my guitar in rock for days too and nada there either.

Thanks Dan, my faith in Marlboro putting up good photos is pretty much gone. Some of the ones I've seen are awful.

Grayce13 said:   Thanks Dan, my faith in Marlboro putting up good photos is pretty much gone. Some of the ones I've seen are awful.

I will go to Freedom myself, cannot wait to see your photo. Congrats on the posting. You allways have some awesome photos.

Hope all is well. been busy myself and unable to get on like I want to lately. then sometimes computer is slower than my brain without a cup of morning coffee...lol

How are you?

Keep the faith every body! Don't get discouraged Grace13! Thanks Southernbelle56.

Thanks Dan

I just won for a trip to the ranch in oct or sept this year. I'm from New orleans and my daughter and I are going. Can you tell me ypur experince their and anything I should bring, based on your trip. Thanks

have fun

Have fun and take lots of pictures!

I just voted Elizabeth711 up in the Make it a Classic gallery. Is it a cabbage?

uvdan said:   I just voted Elizabeth711 up in the Make it a Classic gallery. Is it a cabbage?

???? I am not really sure. It was a fall decoration at a car show I went to. Just thought it was pretty. With so many pictures, it is difficult to find everyone. Glad you found it. Have an enjoyable (and winning) day everyone♥

craigeaux said:   I just won for a trip to the ranch in oct or sept this year. I'm from New orleans and my daughter and I are going. Can you tell me ypur experince their and anything I should bring, based on your trip. Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am sooooo green with envy! Southernbelle has been to the ranch, she can help you. Have a wonderful time.

craigeaux said:   I just won for a trip to the ranch in oct or sept this year. I'm from New orleans and my daughter and I are going. Can you tell me ypur experince their and anything I should bring, based on your trip. Thanks

It is the best trip you will ever have. You will never go hungry and you will have a blast. Get plenty of sleep before going because you will have loads of fun activities to chose from and do. Congrats. I would love to go back someday, it was a very enjoyable trip and Marlboro does spoil your every needs. Enjoy the5 star food and afternoon Barista too.

You can sign up for some afternoon line dancing lessons also. If you have a good voice (Not Me) you can have lots of fun with Karaoke in the evening. You can always sign up for more activities once there, because some people oversleep or just too tired to get up and go do the activities. Have lots of fun and upload some photos here.

Congrats Elizabeth 711 for your photo in Capture. Wow what a really nice photo you took.

I Won a Trip as well - going to the Ranch in Sept.

I Just Won a Fish finder

OMG! I finally got another picture under Capture! Stephanie G.

Grayce13 said:   OMG! I finally got another picture under Capture! Stephanie G.

Just liked your photo, Yeehaw, nice photo.

richmo222 said:   I Won a Trip as well - going to the Ranch in Sept.

Congrats on the big Ranch win!!!! You will love it there.

richmo222 said:   I Just Won a Fish finder

Congrats on the win.

Thank You... have you gone before ??

Congrats to Elizabeth711 for making the Capture the Unknown gallery!! Yours was the first one that came up this morning as I browsed the gallery. I voted you right up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.