2012 Monopoly Game at McDonalds starts Sept 25-Oct 22

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Got a bag advertising the game even though its not out yet. Collect and win or instant win just like it was the previous years. The bag though didn't explain the prizes however you can log in now and use the free code GOPLAYATMCD for the pre-promotion sweepstakes and register or see the website for more details.

Get a Game Piece contained on specially marked packaging by visiting a participating McDonald's restaurant in the U.S. Territory and purchasing one of the following food items (where available): Get a Game Piece contained on specially marked packaging by visiting a participating McDonald's restaurant in the U.S. Territory and purchasing one of the following food items (where available):

-medium Fountain Drinks (21 oz.);
-medium (16 oz.) and large (22 oz.) McCafé Iced and blended beverages including large (32 oz.) Iced Coffee served in a clear cup
-Hash Browns;
-Big Mac® sandwich;
-10-piece Chicken McNuggets®;
-Egg McMuffin® and Sausage McMuffin® with Egg sandwiches (excludes Sausage McMuffin sandwich);
-Oatmeal and Filet-O-Fish® sandwich.
-Individuals who purchase specially marked packaging of 20-piece Chicken McNuggets or Large Fries will receive two (2) Game Pieces.

Some items may not be available at all participating McDonald's restaurants and as the Game progresses, some participating McDonald's restaurants may run out of some forms of specially marked packaging with Game Pieces before others. When a McDonald's restaurant runs out of specially marked packaging with Game Pieces, that specially marked packaging may not be resupplied.

MONOPOLY ONLINE GAME

Member Summary
free codes:
CODEFORMORE
MCDMONOPOLY
FREECODEMCR
GOFORPRIZES
GOPLAYATMCD

Winning Pieces:
Mediterranean Avenue
Vermont Avenue
Virginia Avenue
Tennessee Avenue
Kentucky Avenue
Ventnor Avenue
Pennsylvania Avenue
Boardwalk
Short Line

"Note that the rare piece is alphabetically the last property in each group, except for Boardwalk, which is the last piece on the board."

Another free code for an entry is CODEFORMORE .

More codes

MCDMONOPOLY
FREECODEMCR
GOFORPRIZES

send codes to skipperrobert@yahoo.com

send codes to skipperrobert@yahoo.com

Perfect time to use the Living Social free Big Macs and Large fries if anyone has any left....

What are the rare pieces? I have:
St. Charles Place
Indiana Ave
Atlantic Ave
North Carolina Ave
Reading Railroad
Pennsylvania Railroad

Hey CAMIOLO EMAIL ME, I need to asks you a question: m_j_taylor2009@yahoo.com

It looks like the rare pieces are always the same ones; I've updated the Quick Summary with the data.

"Note that the rare piece is alphabetically the last property in each group, except for Boardwalk, which is the last piece on the board."

(From Wikipedia)

If anyone wants to help each other out and make a deal and win the game, please email me : m_j_taylor2009@yahoo.com

mjtaylor said:   If anyone wants to help each other out and make a deal and win the game, please email me : m_j_taylor2009@yahoo.com

What does that mean??!?! Does it mean:

1. If you get a rare piece, send me a note and I'll give you the common pieces and we'll split the win
2. If I get a rare piece, send me a note and if you give me the common pieces we'll split the win
3. Send me 50 free big mac coupons and I'll send you the $50 Mediterranean piece
4. I won a free McFlurry, but I really want a free French Fry. Email me and we can trade!

Do you really think someone is going to send you a note like "Hey mjtaylor, I got Boardwalk but I can't seem to get Park Place. Do you want to split the million dollars?"

I understand what you saying but the only way to win the game is doing it in a team. McDonald is smart and we got to be smarter to win it. I mean its worth a try. What all pieces do you have if you don't mind me asking. Thanks

I have every piece except the following:

Mediterranean Avenue
Vermont Avenue
Virginia Avenue
Tennessee Avenue
Kentucky Avenue
Ventnor Avenue
Pennsylvania Avenue
Boardwalk
Short Line

I'm missing those pieces. My mom and my neighbor are also missing ONLY those pieces. So the key here is to just be aware of which ones are the rare ones. If you ever get one of the rare ones and you're missing the other ones just go buy 5 mcmuffin meals with medium sodas and you'll get 30 pieces more and I'm sure you'll find the easy ones.

What state are you in. I am in Kentucky

hello i HAVE!!!

park place#945
north carolina ave.#943
marvin gardens#941
atlantic avenue#939
indiana avenue#937
new york avenue #935
states avenue#931
st,charkes place#930
connecticut avenue#929
oriental avenue#927
b. &o. railroad#949
pennsylvania railroad#948

EMAIL ME! ashlyyork@yahoo.com

Another multi-use code:
GOFREEFORME

Wow, the online game sure sucks compared to past years.

anyone want a Redbox dvd rental code?

403Forbidden--
I'd love a Redbox code! How did you get it? Sorry, I'm a MCD MONOPOLY virgin.
And, yes, I just recently moved out from under a rock. 😉

Have several free codes for One-Night DVD Rentals from Redbox which must be claimed by November 7, 2012.

Also have promotion codes for $10 Off at EA Sports which must be used by December 31, 2012.

Please PM back, ASAP.

Wow, totally forgot I had Two Red Box Codes from the Monoply Game.

Free to anyone who wants them.

HNQJVZMN & 2M7J5R2Q

Expires Wednesday - Nov 07

1 Night, Standard Definition, Blu-Ray Disc or Game Rental

- Enjoy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014