• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
got one out of two entries!

Same here - got one, and definitely would not have seen this had it not been in HD. Thanks OP!

No joy for me, but definitely worthwhile entering. 40,000 to give away meant fairly good odds of winning.

Thank you for participating in the FedEx Gift Card Giveaway supporting small businesses. We received an overwhelming response, and you were not one of the 40,000 people randomly selected to receive an American Express® Shop Small® Gift Card. You can still show your support by shopping small on Small Business Saturday®, November 24. Please keep checking our Facebook page for future contests, discounts, and promotions.

Money! Thanks!

Got one out of one entry. Thanks OP!

got one out of three entries

I really hate clicking on Hot Deals to find out they're expired. Guess I have to come to this site more often lol.

RECEIVED THE $25 GC TODAY!

came in a plain white envelope with a Salt Lake City UT return address.

says it has to be used at "local small business", not sure if it will scan at chain stores or .com stores.

Received mine today as well. I had forgotten about it.

So, do we think these are random or who signed up first? I got in pretty early but didn't get one today.

pezgarden said:   So, do we think these are random or who signed up first? I got in pretty early but didn't get one today.Random but they sent out emails on 11/9 to tell you if you won or not

My card came yesterday in the mail!! Thank you!

my card came today. thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   says it has to be used at "local small business"

I didn't read it that way - seemed like it was good anywhere AMEX was good. I redeemed mine at Costco - definitely small local business since it is not on Mars/Venus/..

So you've already used yours, even though its not Sat the 24th? So is this just a regular AMEX gift card?

Its a regular prepaid AMEX GC (read the bottom of the page that the card came attached to) -- you can use it anywhere AMEX is accepted, but they prefer you use it at a small business to support your community...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014