Sandisk 25th anniversary 5 free spin

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
So I got the 32gb flashdrive and it says, reg at https://www.sandisk25th.com/ then use code inside the packaging.

code is 54-53-10430 and its all the same for all 4 drives. I got 4

so you register and get 5 spins. Not sure if its worth giving away your info and all.

I just hope someone here wins something.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
how did you get gift card? is that offer still available?

cheapo604 (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 9:02p) |

Nothing now say's I have no spins left. Oh well Congrats to those who won.

fishin2 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 7:49a) |

oops forgot lol, ya i found the inside the clear part (plastic casing holding the flashdrive) just in case they ask.
And... (more)

fujimi (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:36p) |

TY op. You could enter for up to 10 more times after your first 5 spins have been used. Just take the survey that follows and you get 1 spin and the opportunity to play more.

And I've just won $25 AMEX GC!!
HelloXXX,

Congratulations!!! You just won a $25 AMEX Gift Card.

Your prize identifier is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep this for future reference. You will be contacted via phone or email within 14 days. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules.

Regards,
SanDisk25th Anniversary Promotion

well that answers that "The maximum number of promo codes allowed is 10"

Promo Code: 54-53-10241
Promo Code: 54-53-10242
Promo Code: 54-53-10246
Promo Code: 54-53-10249

Well, 51 spins later and I won nothing. Green for the deal, but I think most people will be leaving without winning.

Signed up for myself and another account for my girlfriend. Used all the promo codes on this page and nada.

Nothing here, but thanks for the link.

153 spins and nothing
1 tweet to Besy Buy last night and got a $50 gift card!

btw...
you can use the same code 10 times, no need to use different codes but you can mix it up if ya want

Am I the only one who got lucky?? Since you could spin for 51 times, chances of hitting are higher.
Anyways, does anyone know how to update info. after winning? I need to change my address since according to their TOC they don't send prizes to POB.
Also, where does the OP's code come from?
TIA!

mikejensen said:   Am I the only one who got lucky?? Since you could spin for 51 times, chances of hitting are higher.
Anyways, does anyone know how to update info. after winning? I need to change my address since according to their TOC they don't send prizes to POB.
Also, where does the OP's code come from?
TIA!

the game runs for a year, given the total number of instant win prizes, 9128, that only averages to ~one per hour or ~1 win every 86400 seconds.

There's nothing in the rules about changing your info, it does say
"Merchandise prizes will be mailed or shipped to the confirmed or verified winners in accordance with the information supplied at the time of registration. Prizes will not be shipped or delivered to P.O. boxes or addresses outside of the United States. Allow up to 4 to 6 weeks after verification of eligibility for prize delivery."

I won the Sandisc Instant Lose Contest

51 spins and no joy.

51 spins and no luck... But thanks OP!!!

0-51

0-51 for me, too.

i entered the 5 codes given here and did the survey had a total of i think 26 spins ... won nothing. not sure how you guys got the 51 spins but apparently it didnt matter much heh

UPDATE: nevermind i realized you can enter the codes more then once.... i am on the third go round.

Nothin'. Thanks anyways OP.

To play a Spin, click the “Spin Here” icon on the Instant Win Game Screen. There will be a total of nine thousand one hundred and twenty eight (9,128) random, computer-generated winning times, during the Entry Period. If you are the first Entrant to play a Spin at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the Instant Win Game Prize indicated, and the Instant Win Game Screen will display a winning message as follows: three (3) matching images of any of the Instant Win Game Prizes described below on the middle row of the “spin wheel” (each, a “Winning Message”). All Spins must be played by 11:59 p.m. PT on August 1, 2013. All potential Winning Messages are subject to validation by Administrator. You can play your Spins at any time through the Online Play Period, by logging back in to the Promotion Page using the email address and password that you submitted when you completed the Registration. Any Spins that remain after the conclusion of the Online Play Period will be void. You may use each Promo Code you receive only once.

thanks op. but i won nothing

I supposed there is 10x10x10 =1000 means that 1/1000 to win but I spin 204 but nothing.

Nothing

I won a DSLR camera bag just now.... kinda stinks but maybe i can make use of it

. (19.19kB)
Disclaimer
This is starting to sound like the MAC-DON-ALDS MONOPLOY GAME
Where you have a 1 in 4 chance to win NOTHING.

won nothing but thank you for sharing this opportunity!

how did you get gift card? is that offer still available?TAZ420 said:   153 spins and nothing
1 tweet to Besy Buy last night and got a $50 gift card!

btw...
you can use the same code 10 times, no need to use different codes but you can mix it up if ya want

Nothing now say's I have no spins left. Oh well Congrats to those who won.

oops forgot lol, ya i found the inside the clear part (plastic casing holding the flashdrive) just in case they ask.
And the number is all the same for the 32gb flash drive I got from RadioShack. Picked up 4 of them and all 4 was the same number. MIght be different for 16gb. Sorry if i havent replied. busy w/ finals

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014