Free Clarins Double Serum

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Sample Giveaway...

Complete age control concentrate.. get yours.

https://www.facebook.com/ClarinsUS?sk=app_485958561454298&app_da...

Member Summary

clarins (33.51kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
The lowdown: 1,000 winners per week for 4 weeks, starting 2/4/13. Winners chosen at the end of promotion.

OFFICIAL RULES:
THE FOLLOWING SAMPLE GIVEAWAY IS VALID ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES/D.C. NOT VALID IN PUERTO RICO. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES/D.C. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. You'll receive a sample packet of the new Double Serum product by mail. US residents only, 18 or older. Limit 1 product per household while supplies last. We're giving away sample packets of Double Serum samples to Facebook account holders to complete the sign-up form starting on 2/4/13 at 12AM EST until 2/28/13 at 11:59 PM EST. Clarins reserves the right to cancel this promotion due to unforeseen problems. By entering the promotion, you agree to receive emails from Clarins USA. You can unsubscribe at any time. How to enter: Must "like" us on Facebook and use the sign-up form in the application to p...led, messaged, or wall posts are not considered a complete entry. Only entries completed via the form on this page will be valid. Selection: There will be a weekly randomized drawing of 1000 unique names that will be chosen to receive the samples for 4 weeks. Allow 4-6 weeks from the promotion end date (2/28/13) for product to arrive. If selected, the sample will be mailed to the address provided on the entry page, there will not be winner confirmation email prior to mailing. Clarins is not responsible for incorrect addresses in the entries or any technical issues. Entry to the weekly drawing does not guarantee receipt of a sample. Multiple submissions will not be acknowledged for the drawing. Once entered, participant is eligible for the entire duration of the promotion.

ty!

Is it a sample sent in the mail, or a B&M offer?
(don't wanna log-in to fb)

please say FB in title

From what I read on FB page this is a drawing for a 4 week sample sent by mail.

Thank you OP, I love Clarins products

Agree with Vicar250--this is a drawing, not a guarantee of samples. Once you give your info, you get a message that says "Thank you for signing up for your chance to try the new Double Serum sample!" I hope I get one!

YEP YOU HAVE TO LOG ON TO FB, AND "LIKE" Clarins

If requires FB, put that in the title. Many of us dont want to sacrifice our privacy and be tracked all across the Internet for a 50 cent sample. FB tracks you across thousands of sites.

this is a bogus contest, not a freebie. red for you.

This was posted on the freebie blog I get many of my freebie posts from, and as many of you pointed out, it is a contest. Post on blog: "Enter for a chance to win the FREE Clarins Double Serum Sample Giveaway! They will randomly select winners."

ETA: If any of you come across a post that belongs in another forum, hit the mod alert button and send the mods a note (Which is what I did).

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014