Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
We love the Ford F150. I am ready to get rid of our Chevy s10 and get something with power. Even a Horse from the Ranch goes faster than our truck LOL.... They are only giving 1 out, so I will hope for the coffeepot, I go through a lot of that doing these contest.

Good luck everyone and have a great day, and thank you again VegasVegan.

I've been getting chances at 2 or 3 of the same product every night and then 2 or 3 different ones. I seem to get a chance at the zippo and the hammock every night but the others have been different. I go on right after midnight eastern time.

Shot all my darts

Is anyone having issues shooting their darts. my red one shows up for the first dart, but it is not letting me earn or get any other darts or shoot the one I have? then my photo is not showing up still unless you hit most popular.

You have to explore the locations, either "like" them on facebook or submit a comment for more darts to shoot.
I know its confusing at first, but this is how its done.
Hope that helps.

Southernbelle56 said:   Is anyone having issues shooting their darts. my red one shows up for the first dart, but it is not letting me earn or get any other darts or shoot the one I have? then my photo is not showing up still unless you hit most popular.Having the same problem, and I have played eveyday, just having a problem today. Not taking the first dart(not showing the "you're entered to win..." statement, and not giving any other darts for comments or likes.

Same problem. Just showing the first red dart but can't shoot it and can't earn any more. Hope they fix it today. Worked this morning when my husband entered.

I called Marlboro and they said that to do as we usually do , make your comments and shoot the darts as usual. we cannot see getting the darts or shooting, but they said it is working but we cannot see it. and that they are trying to work out the kinks. Even though I had 1 red showing, I did all my6 comments and darts, and they said that all of mine went through, JUST cannot see what we are doing. so do the norm and all will be well they said.

Welcome Newbies, it is good to have new friends join us.

Hi guys!

Grayce13 said:   Hi guys!

Hey, sure missed you, I hope your classes are going well! I know how you must be doing the long hours, so I am rooting for the big "A" for you. Big hugs Belle

I read on another site where some people have received winning emails already!! I haven't, but check your emails!! Good luck everyone.

Any winners here??

jtsmom said:   Any winners here??

Nothing here yet for hubby or I, but see others have won sunglasses on a few other sites. They email people throughout the day, so do not get discouraged. Some people were notified early this morning and others just got an email, we usually never here from Marlboro until late at night ourselves!

Good Luck everyone., and let us know if you are a winner!!!

No winners here.. Next week I hope..

My fiance doesnt smoke but will only let me smoke Marlboros because she likes the smell.

hope i win, need the money or vacation.

lchesley1 said:   why does mine show that there is still one dart left? is that how it works?

Keep throwing that one dart as long as you can.

The darts are finally working right for me now hoooraaah! BUT photos are still screwed up. I hope this week we have some winners on here.

Everyone who wants to go to the Ranch reaaaaaal bad. Make sure you go on the website and go into "Flavor Finders". Put in your zip code and see if the Marlboro team will be in your area or close to it. They have cigarettes they sell you at a great price, and on the inside of some packs have a coupon for a trip to the Ranch! A lot of the winners I met at the Ranch met the Marlboro teams at the Bar and that is how most of them got their trips. They are even in my area all this week! Good luck and I hope you get to go meet the Marlboro team at your local Bar.

Oh and if you want, you can also go into your personal section and sign up for mobile alerts to be sent to your phone when the team will be close to your area.

If my darts are red do I keep throwing them?

boo hoo no winners in my house so far....fingers crossed GL to all

Kathy keep throwing until they all turn grey. GL

I haven't seen that anybody's got a winning email yet. Maybe they're not as fast with emails as they were last week.

Nothing for yet... Lol Hope we get something this week...

Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

slydogg said:   Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Congrats on the great Win!!!! I hope other FatWallet Members get some great news also!

slydogg said:   Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Congrats Sly! Welcome to the board!

I do not go to bars, so I will have to win one on the website. Good luck to everyone! Four days now and no new pictures are showing up on the website, but the ones that did get posted are getting an astronomical number of votes. I think Marlboro probably did not get enough servers going to handle the incredible traffic they are getting.

Welcome and congratulations! That smoker looks like a nice piece of kit.

Nice win slydogg!! No emails for me

How long does it take Marlboro to notify you if you are a winner?

Not a winner this week.

Nothing for husband and I either this week. But he did get an email to long in and leave a comment, being one of the first 6000 to win a music card. I did not get the email. I went on right after him and there was nothing for me.

I was also able to get the music card..

Von411 said:   I was also able to get the music card..

Congrats on the card.

Is there a way to see what contests you've been entered into?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I printed out a page that had all of the prizes on it. I then write a check mark to the ones that they have determined for me. I think it is completely random and you have no control over where the darts will land.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014