Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

9 of 26
NYBonk
3/10/13 8:58 PM
uvdan said:   

I will be looking for that email tomorrow!

I'll 2nd that!
Southernbelle56
3/10/13 11:49 PM
Is anyone else's darts messing up? Hubby did his just fine, he had all the new prizes to shoot at, I did mine also after midnight, and I got last weeks prizes for this weeks darts? 2 darts shot themselves and showed the glasses. I checked out and signed back in and all my darts were gray without me even shooting them also. No fun.
Southernbelle56
3/10/13 11:52 PM
Forget Ice Road Truckers......Come on Fat Wallet Truckers, win that big ol Truck from Marlboro. I pray one of you get that email.... lets hear a big YEEEHAAW here tomorrow,.
uvdan
3/11/13 1:18 AM
Southernbelle56 said:   

Is anyone else's darts messing up? Hubby did his just fine, he had all the new prizes to shoot at, I did mine also after midnight, and I got last weeks prizes for this weeks darts? 2 darts shot themselves and showed the glasses. I checked out and signed back in and all my darts were gray without me even shooting them also. No fun.

Yes, they have been screwing up for me too. Maybe Anonymous is hacking into Marlboro.
caputo6645
3/11/13 9:11 AM
keeping my fingers crossed... have entered every day for the last three weeks and no wins, same with my mom and boyfriend
Southernbelle56
3/11/13 12:16 PM
caputo6645 said:   

keeping my fingers crossed... have entered every day for the last three weeks and no wins, same with my mom and boyfriend

Same here for my mom and my hubby and I and a few others I know. nada! zip... I sure pray someone gets some good news on Fatwallet....

BRING IT ON MARLBORO we need a big Hoooooraaaahhhh on here!
NYBonk
3/11/13 12:56 PM
Sadly same here. Entered every day and nothing.
nomonies
3/11/13 1:12 PM
I am also in the daily entered, non-winning club.
bluegrass
3/11/13 1:45 PM
haven't seen any winners for this week anywhere!
jtsmom
3/11/13 1:55 PM
Nothing for my household at all yet fingers crossed
9 of 26
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.