First page
1 of 26
VegasVegan
2/18/13 5:09 PM
New contest up and freebie (darts)

Marlboro.com

HOW IT WORKS

TAKE A SHOT

You start each day with one dart. Wherever it lands, you’ll find plenty of flavor and you’re entered for a chance to win a prize.
EXPLORE THE MAP

Earn up to four more darts per day by commenting, liking and downloading within locations. Every shot is another chance to win a prize.
COME BACK EVERY DAY

Enter up to five times daily. The darts expire at the end of each day, but come back the next day for more. You never know where you'll end up – or what you might win.
Prize List [ application/pdf - 143.38kB ]
WikiPost
2/18/13 5:09 PM
Looks like there is 44 or 45 trips to the Ranch per week up for grabs.
Marlboro Prize List [ application/pdf - 143.38kB ]
Marlboro Prize List [ application/pdf - 143.38kB ]
prizes [ application/pdf - 143.38kB ]
forksmother
2/18/13 7:16 PM
Thank You Vegas! I didn't know how to start a new thread LOL Good job!
saintlewie
2/18/13 8:43 PM
My first throw I won a set of custom darts! Thanks for the heads up Vegas.
ah8174
2/19/13 9:22 AM
Is this contest void in MI?
VegasVegan
2/19/13 9:25 AM
ah8174 said:   

Is this contest void in MI?

It appears it is.

"Participation Limited To Smokers 21 Years Of Age Or Older Who Are Legal Residents Of The 50 United States Or The District of Columbia (Excluding Residents Of MA, MI, and VA)"
ah8174
2/19/13 9:28 AM
Thank you
Southernbelle56
2/19/13 1:12 PM
forksmother said:   

Thank You Vegas! I didn't know how to start a new thread LOL Good job!

DITTO.....Thank you Vegas Vegan, we are happy that someone here has computer smarts. That is so nice of you to start the new thread.

Won a set of darts also.
Von411
2/19/13 1:58 PM
I wonder how long it will take when we are notified if we win something? That was a nice set of darts that they are giving out. They always give awesome prizes.. Thank you for posting..
VegasVegan
2/19/13 3:21 PM
Von411 said:   

I wonder how long it will take when we are notified if we win something? That was a nice set of darts that they are giving out. They always give awesome prizes.. Thank you for posting..

They do the drawings at the end of each contest week. Think the first week ends on the 24th. Drawing on the 25th.
First page
1 of 26
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.