Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

2 of 26
lchesley1
2/20/13 6:25 AM
why does mine show that there is still one dart left? is that how it works?
Von411
2/20/13 12:38 PM
Thank You...
Von411
2/20/13 12:39 PM
VegasVegan said:   

Von411 said:   

I wonder how long it will take when we are notified if we win something? That was a nice set of darts that they are giving out. They always give awesome prizes.. Thank you for posting..

They do the drawings at the end of each contest week. Think the first week ends on the 24th. Drawing on the 25th.

Thank You.
Southernbelle56
2/20/13 7:09 PM
lchesley1 said:   

why does mine show that there is still one dart left? is that how it works?

Mine showed one left till I clicked on map again then they all went gray. I shot the darts 5 times. so I guess it is done right. click on the map also after you are done shooting, and see if they all go gray?
Southernbelle56
2/20/13 7:12 PM
I did notice in the rules that they do go by time also in shooting the darts. maybe that has something to do with who wins the prizes also. I guess get on and get your darts done as early as you can.

Good Luck everyone.
VegasVegan
2/20/13 8:29 PM
Southernbelle56 said:   

I did notice in the rules that they do go by time also in shooting the darts. maybe that has something to do with who wins the prizes also. I guess get on and get your darts done as early as you can.

Good Luck everyone.

You talking about this statement Belle?

"The prize you receive an entry for a chance to win will be determined by random time-seeding based on the time your throw is made and that prize will be displayed after your throw."

I think it means that they switch what prizes are possible at a given time. That way those that pop in at midnight don't always have an edge over those that wait til later in the day. Or if you enter at the same time every day you don't find yourself getting a chance at the same five prizes.

It's just a guess though.
womblegold
2/21/13 2:11 AM
How do i shoot my darts i think im comfused
jrobsonk
2/21/13 5:44 AM
I received all my "red darts" that were grey by exploring, liking things and places, and commenting. However when I go to push the "Take a Shot" red button in the center nothing happens...I still have all my darts. How does it work exactaly? I did get the dart set prize at first, then I started to "explore." I am not easliy confused, but this game is confusing me!

JRK
Southernbelle56
2/21/13 11:27 AM
VegasVegan said:   

Southernbelle56 said:   

Good Luck everyone.

You talking about this statement Belle?

"The prize you receive an entry for a chance to win will be determined by random time-seeding based on the time your throw is made and that prize will be displayed after your throw."

I think it means that they switch what prizes are possible at a given time. That way those that pop in at midnight don't always have an edge over those that wait til later in the day. Or if you enter at the same time every day you don't find yourself getting a chance at the same five prizes.

It's just a guess though.

I am totally confused on this one! UGH...It is hard enough to stay up past 10 p.m., and not sure if it counts on getting the darts in early or does the time really matter? I have forced myself to stay up till midnite, just in case it goes by that. boy Lots of coffeeeee needed here!
Southernbelle56
2/21/13 11:31 AM
jrobsonk said:   

I received all my "red darts" that were grey by exploring, liking things and places, and commenting. However when I go to push the "Take a Shot" red button in the center nothing happens...I still have all my darts. How does it work exactaly? I did get the dart set prize at first, then I started to "explore." I am not easliy confused, but this game is confusing me!

JRK

I have all my darts after shooting also, Except that they turn from Red to Gray once you are done shooting them. That is one thing I finally figured out UGH. But the darts stay to the right and do not disappear, so that is where you will always find them.They start out Gray also until you explore and give thumbs up and comment, earning your red darts.
2 of 26
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.