Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
Oh and if you want, you can also go into your personal section and sign up for mobile alerts to be sent to your phone when the team will be close to your area.

If my darts are red do I keep throwing them?

boo hoo no winners in my house so far....fingers crossed GL to all

Kathy keep throwing until they all turn grey. GL

I haven't seen that anybody's got a winning email yet. Maybe they're not as fast with emails as they were last week.

Nothing for yet... Lol Hope we get something this week...

Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

slydogg said:   Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Congrats on the great Win!!!! I hope other FatWallet Members get some great news also!

slydogg said:   Hey I'm new to the board. I got an email a little after mid night last night that I won the Camp Chef Smoke Vault! I looked it up and its worth about $330.00 so I'm pretty pumped.

Congrats Sly! Welcome to the board!

I do not go to bars, so I will have to win one on the website. Good luck to everyone! Four days now and no new pictures are showing up on the website, but the ones that did get posted are getting an astronomical number of votes. I think Marlboro probably did not get enough servers going to handle the incredible traffic they are getting.

Welcome and congratulations! That smoker looks like a nice piece of kit.

Nice win slydogg!! No emails for me

How long does it take Marlboro to notify you if you are a winner?

Not a winner this week.

Nothing for husband and I either this week. But he did get an email to long in and leave a comment, being one of the first 6000 to win a music card. I did not get the email. I went on right after him and there was nothing for me.

I was also able to get the music card..

Von411 said:   I was also able to get the music card..

Congrats on the card.

Is there a way to see what contests you've been entered into?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I printed out a page that had all of the prizes on it. I then write a check mark to the ones that they have determined for me. I think it is completely random and you have no control over where the darts will land.

has anyone won yet?

NYBonk said:   Is there a way to see what contests you've been entered into?

If you go to the map and click on a place. Then click explore this place it will show whether you've got any entries for that particular prize. It wont say how many entries though.

Thank you Southernbelle56 Still hoping for something. Even a lighter..LOL

My wife and I have been throwing these darts since week one I have never hit the ranch and she hit it once this week anyone seeing that the ranch is hard to hit?

Last night was the first time I hit the ranch.

I hit it quite a few times. all hubby and I did was scroll to the ranch on the map and click it on and then leave a comment, but that is the first thing we head for. then we go back to the map and click on Ranch again and shoot the dart before going for more darts. then shooting the other darts we collected the Ranch seems to pop up in the mix. It may be just luck, do not know. Have not won anything yet. Pray for that Fed Ex truck!!!!!!

Nothing in the wins for hubby or I yet!

You have to click on Take your Shot before you click on any dot on the map for the dart to change from red to gray, indicating it has been shot.

My husband and I had no luck getting entered for the Ranch trip until this week. He got 3 entries, and I got 4! (We really want to go) No winning emails for anything thus far...good luck everyone!

My husband and I had no luck getting entered for the Ranch trip until this week. He got 3 entries, and I got 4! (We really want to go) No winning emails for anything thus far...good luck everyone!

That bar would be nice too. Good luck everyone! The website was not being nice to me earlier and it was not giving me my shots or allowing me to make comments so I could get more darts.

Same Here with the darts for hubby and I, the Webpage seems to be messing up for us also. it will not let the last dart shoot either.

Well I got my hopes up that all of you get emails and win something this week. It has been too quiet with the prizes on here! Time for the Marlboro Rain Dance......

That last red dart is not usable. The Tech Rep told me the same thing: that the entry is being recorded even though it's not visible. He also said to log out and log back in, but even while on the phone with him, that last one just turns to gray (= used). I even tried just using 1 dart at a time, rather than collect all 5 first and then shooting them. That was a time-intensive wasted effort. I have two friends, also having the same issue. It's frustrating because we each think we're doing something wrong. Guess not. Wonder if Southernbelle's darts KEPT working right? Mine did once or twice before the last one started "sticking" again. Oh well. But good luck to all.

Oh, one other question: do you think that the Marlboro people read this blog and might ever post a response? Just curious. They should.

I was left with two darts this morning and the board did not seem to credit me with an entry when I threw them.

salemdrive said:   That last red dart is not usable. The Tech Rep told me the same thing: that the entry is being recorded even though it's not visible. He also said to log out and log back in, but even while on the phone with him, that last one just turns to gray (= used). I even tried just using 1 dart at a time, rather than collect all 5 first and then shooting them. That was a time-intensive wasted effort. I have two friends, also having the same issue. It's frustrating because we each think we're doing something wrong. Guess not. Wonder if Southernbelle's darts KEPT working right? Mine did once or twice before the last one started "sticking" again. Oh well. But good luck to all.

NOPE...My darts and my Hubbys crapped out on the last ones and stayed Red! even when we logged out and back in , it did not help. Good luck this week hope you and others get something on Fatwallet, waiting to hear you guys win something big!!!!! It sure would be nice!

mary5435 said:   My husband and I had no luck getting entered for the Ranch trip until this week. He got 3 entries, and I got 4! (We really want to go) No winning emails for anything thus far...good luck everyone!

That is Great Mary5435......We sure could use a big winner on here this week! I really pray you get the Ranch Trip and others! I would love to hear a big YEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

No Ranch Votes for us yesterday, only 1 of the Stetson and a couple of glasses, then 1 on the Bar. We have no room for a bar, but now the Grill and Camera are nice. I wonder who won the Truck? That was a great prize, God Bless the lucky winner of that.

I will be looking for that email tomorrow!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014