Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
uvdan said:   I will be looking for that email tomorrow!

I'll 2nd that!

Is anyone else's darts messing up? Hubby did his just fine, he had all the new prizes to shoot at, I did mine also after midnight, and I got last weeks prizes for this weeks darts? 2 darts shot themselves and showed the glasses. I checked out and signed back in and all my darts were gray without me even shooting them also. No fun.

Forget Ice Road Truckers......Come on Fat Wallet Truckers, win that big ol Truck from Marlboro. I pray one of you get that email.... lets hear a big YEEEHAAW here tomorrow,.

Southernbelle56 said:   Is anyone else's darts messing up? Hubby did his just fine, he had all the new prizes to shoot at, I did mine also after midnight, and I got last weeks prizes for this weeks darts? 2 darts shot themselves and showed the glasses. I checked out and signed back in and all my darts were gray without me even shooting them also. No fun.

Yes, they have been screwing up for me too. Maybe Anonymous is hacking into Marlboro.

keeping my fingers crossed... have entered every day for the last three weeks and no wins, same with my mom and boyfriend

caputo6645 said:   keeping my fingers crossed... have entered every day for the last three weeks and no wins, same with my mom and boyfriend

Same here for my mom and my hubby and I and a few others I know. nada! zip... I sure pray someone gets some good news on Fatwallet....

BRING IT ON MARLBORO we need a big Hoooooraaaahhhh on here!

Sadly same here. Entered every day and nothing.

I am also in the daily entered, non-winning club.

haven't seen any winners for this week anywhere!

Nothing for my household at all yet fingers crossed

At least all my darts went ok this morning.

I am another daily entrant, no wins yet maybe they're too busy fixing kinks to send out emails to winners?

betsypower said:   I am another daily entrant, no wins yet maybe they're too busy fixing kinks to send out emails to winners?

I agree with you, my entry for the darts and photos has been in the kink all week! I hope they can fix it soon and get my darts to shoot.

Hello all! Good to be back.
I noticed on the last dart doesn't go away issue that if you hit refresh on your browser,it usually does go away.Also when you throw one of the five actual darts and you explore the site that pops up,it will say something to the effect of "You have been entered to win" whatever the prize is,but if its one of the "stuck" darts it will say "take a shot to be entered to win" or something close to that so those stuck darts aren't actually helping to increase your entries.Just my observation.
Anyhow,no winner emails here yet but trying faithfully to win something,anything on this game too. Good luck all.

im also a daily dart thrower and nothing i have in the past ..jan 09 won a trip to the winter ranch! it was fun but hope to win at least something is there a winner site or will we just get email or call??

Welcome new members!

Nothing here yet on the emails or that Big Beautiful Fed Ex Truck.

As far as the darts....last one still stays red and shoots itself, Not sure what is going on there.

I just got gypped out of my last two shots! God I wish they would get the bugs worked out before they start these games!!! I really wish they would go back to the miles and make folks verify their age. With the miles, you would always get something.

uvdan said:   I just got gypped out of my last two shots! God I wish they would get the bugs worked out before they start these games!!! I really wish they would go back to the miles and make folks verify their age. With the miles, you would always get something.

The miles were great I agree! You got some pretty nice gifts on them. Are we giving our ages away ? LOL

Better Yet....I remember when Cigarettes were 50 cents a pack and I complained about that back then!!!!!!
Oh the good ol days.....Now we pay 7.00 a pack.

Well I hope your darts start working right. Mine are just as messed up.

Southernbelle56 said:   Better Yet....I remember when Cigarettes were 50 cents a pack and I complained about that back then!!!!!!

Belle you need to take a little road trip down 301. Right across the bridge in Va. there is a place called Tobacco Outlet. I used to drive down there once a month before I moved to MT and pick up 4 or 5 cartons for about half the price in Md. I got 12 there just before I moved out to MT because the they were almost as expensive here as in Md.

VegasVegan said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Better Yet....I remember when Cigarettes were 50 cents a pack and I complained about that back then!!!!!!

Belle you need to take a little road trip down 301. Right across the bridge in Va. there is a place called Tobacco Outlet. I used to drive down there once a month before I moved to MT and pick up 4 or 5 cartons for about half the price in Md. I got 12 there just before I moved out to MT because the they were almost as expensive here as in Md.

Wow. I am going to have to check that out, and thank you. You get a big huge 10 star hug for the info. Hubby says thank you also , you are a blessing, it is people like you that are so kind for passing that on to us and and now lets see you be rewarded now with a huge win of something big! Karma.... It is expensive here and also up in NY, my son says he pays 9 a pack.

can you imagine how I use to complain about 50 cents a pack....UGH bring it back.....

Has anyone won anything yet by email or Fed Ex? nothing here today.

One of my music download cards came today. When I started smoking, I was getting my packs at 17 cents each. But I was buying them at a military bx annex. When the folks used to count the marlboro miles sent in, they were probably wondering why I wasn't dead yet.

After 3 weeks no luck here.

Is anyone getting the "Prize Won" banner on certain prizes? Marlboro Ranch for example? It will be across the small picture when the location comes up

Yes rosiebean1, except on the "stuck" darts.

rosiebean1 said:   Is anyone getting the "Prize Won" banner on certain prizes? Marlboro Ranch for example? It will be across the small picture when the location comes up

Yep, I think we are all getting it

so get this...when entering on my iPhone 5 on the mobile site, i can throw unlimited darts. seriously, i think it is working. i hit it for about 30 minutes last night and then i stopped because Marlboro may have thought i hacked in or something. Has anyone else experienced this? The reason I think it is unlimited is because everytime i throw a new dart it is red and not greyed out.i do not even have to leave a comment to get a new dart. i just keep throwing....weird.

but it is letting me click on the red throw a dart button infinite times. the button should be grey after your fifth shot. it also never says you have earned your fifth dart for the day. may be someone else here should try it?

after 5 darts it wont say your entered for that item if you did not have a prior entry

also to all you ranchers out there...it seems like I land on the ranch more than any other thing. hard to believe it is random, may be a glitch?

sorry for the double messages. i was replying to the guy above me...whatevs i am a newbie.

Welcome aboard mhouston1263!

thanks! i am not totally a newbie to Marlboro though. I have won a whole bunch a stuff. even in the "miles" days. swiss army knife, barn jacket, backpack, watches. In the Outwit the West last time a won a nice camera! I hope they bring the Outwit contest back. Those are alot of fun to figure out with everyone. I haven't won anything in awhile though, except the tiny wide angle cellphone lens and the darts which i am assuming everyone wins.

Just got the email that I won a trip to the ranch..cant wait to go!

Right on man!

Gratz on that, should be a blast.

Congrats on the GREAT win of all fshnfool......you are going to love the Ranch! They have fishing there also!

OK lets hear of some more big winners on here this week, Pray for the Email or the Fed Ex truck to visit you!

thanks..its my first big win with marlboro. when i saw the email i thought it would be anouther ashtray.

Ninja style 2: Monster baby waits for birdies.
Disclaimer
mhouston1263 said:   thanks! i am not totally a newbie to Marlboro though. I have won a whole bunch a stuff. even in the "miles" days. swiss army knife, barn jacket, backpack, watches. In the Outwit the West last time a won a nice camera! I hope they bring the Outwit contest back. Those are alot of fun to figure out with everyone. I haven't won anything in awhile though, except the tiny wide angle cellphone lens and the darts which i am assuming everyone wins.

Nice to hear! I won my Canon Powershot SX130IS in the outwit the west game. It has been a great camera for me.

Congrats to Fshnfool for the Ranch Trip win!

mhouston1263 said:   so get this...when entering on my iPhone 5 on the mobile site, i can throw unlimited darts. seriously, i think it is working. i hit it for about 30 minutes last night and then i stopped because Marlboro may have thought i hacked in or something. Has anyone else experienced this? The reason I think it is unlimited is because everytime i throw a new dart it is red and not greyed out.i do not even have to leave a comment to get a new dart. i just keep throwing....weird.

but it is letting me click on the red throw a dart button infinite times. the button should be grey after your fifth shot. it also never says you have earned your fifth dart for the day. may be someone else here should try it?

This happened to me in Week 1! After about 5 minutes of non stop throwing I began to catch on to what was happening so I quit. It was strange. I have an iPhone 4S.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014