Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
Congrats fshnfool! I'm green with envy!

Yeah, it sounds weird that we would stop given such an opportunity but I was assuming that we would pop up in their entry log with back to back to back entries. Kind of like spam. I didn't want to risk being banned from here on out.

Yeah, I got that camera as well. Kinda of wish I would have gotten the bike instead. I had my choice.

I am in the process of gathering up my darts to throw tonight. So I went to the Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary to comment and get me another dart. While there I looked over to the prize and it says "PRIZE WON". I have never seen this before and as I have not gotten any notification of winning any prizes I am a bit perplexed.

OK I think I figured it out. That was a WEEK 1 prize!

mhouston1263 said:   Yeah, I got that camera as well. Kinda of wish I would have gotten the bike instead. I had my choice.

It is a very capable camera. The real downside is the poor flash and there is an aux flash that is more powerful than the on board flash available. It will also take MACRO photos which are a real hoot and time exposures up to fifteen seconds which is great for capturing lightning in a thunderstorm.

If you want to know if you have won something. You go to the Marlboro website and on the top right corner
where it says "My Marlboro" click on the arrow next to it, then click on the last link "Service" and
it will show all your winnings and whatnot. I hope this helps, because I had no idea that I had won the
darts and The Team Marlboro Smoketin. It will also show coupons that are being shipped. Check it out!!!

Thanks, I did that.

Good Morning everyone I also won the camera in OWTW & really enjoy it. Does anyone else have a problem with throwing the last dart? My first 4 throw fine, but the 5th one stays red. Also thanks for sharing the beautiful flower, uvdan.

You're welcome. I have had problems with the last dart and sometimes the last two darts.

Elizabeth711 said:   Good Morning everyone I also won the camera in OWTW & really enjoy it. Does anyone else have a problem with throwing the last dart? My first 4 throw fine, but the 5th one stays red. Also thanks for sharing the beautiful flower, uvdan.

Yes, I had this issue for 2 weeks, and finally it started working right this week. I was getting red and unable to shoot, and when I refreshed page they went all gray. so I had no idea what I even got to get a chance on ? that's the downside., never knew where the darts shot to?

Yesterday got an automated message from FedEx that my package would be delivered the next day and needs signature. Then late last nite got the email that said we won trip to the Ranch. Today FedEx delivered the envelope confirming trip coming in June or July. 7 day window to return signed documents to DL Blair . After years of collecting miles and playing and entering every marlboro sweepstakes - no complaints as we always seem to win something - we finally won the trip. I'm blown away.

Congratulations! I love to see us old "milers" get rewarded.

I got cheated out of my last two darts again tonight.

Anone know what they mean by the line that reads "Get Something Extra in Week 4"? I've checked everywhere I think is appropriate but haven't found anything "extra". Anyone?

I pondered that and I think by extra they mean prizes that were not available in week 3. I have not seen any extras, just new and different prizes.

I was just notified I won a boxed set of BBQ sauce. A small prize compared to the Ranch Trip, but that's usually what I do win, the lighter, etc. anything not worth much. Oh, well, I'll take it as a win.

Congratulations! At least your luck is warming up.

I cannot believe it is Friday and they are still notifying folks who won last weeks swag.

I got gypped out of my last dart again. I feel like Charley Brown.

Has any one taken a shot an then theres an image of the prize that says YOU WON on it?Text

Not me.

ashleylynnelewis said:   Has any one taken a shot an then theres an image of the prize that says YOU WON on it?Text

Not my husband or I either! Maybe you are going to be one of the lucky winners...way to go.

I am still having issues shooting the last dart. it does its own thing., and its probably shot itself into the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and missed all of the map. LOL

uvdan said:   I got gypped out of my last dart again. I feel like Charley Brown.

So Sorry Charlie LOL....you need Snoopy the Red Baron to do a fly over the map and save your day., and mine too.

Thanks. When I was in the fifth grade I used to call up the local DJ on Okinawa and pester him to play Snoopy and the Red Baron and also Telstar. Over and over and over. It turns out that later on my local DJ became famous as Art Bell on late night radio.

We haven't won anything in a while, I really hope to win something this time! In 2002 I think it was we won a trip to the Marlboro Racing School in Homestead, FL. That was the most amazing trip EVER! We really want to go to the ranch and see how it compares to the thrill of the race cars!

No wins for me. Not even a lighter.. I am forced to use matches.. LOL Good Luck to everyone...

I have found if I refresh my screen before I throw my last dart I don't lose it. Don't know why this seems to work but I got tired of losing my dart.

Did not work today lost my last dart.

broom99 said:   Did not work today lost my last dart.

I lost my last 2

Sometimes mine kind of freeze, won't let me explore, so I go back to the beginning, click on ,i forget what I click on. But, just like you were starting over, and then go down to the Take a Shot, click on it. You won't loose your darts. And you can explore or shoot again. I click on maps to shoot my darts. That is the only way I could figure out how to shoot. Do you have to comment to win? If I Like and Comment too, I get two darts.

I won a set of darts too, but, have not gotten mine in the mail yet.

WoW, congratulations!!! I wonder who won the truck,,I think I saw an Already Won on it

I lost my last shot again.

uvdan said:   I lost my last shot again.

Yea, me too. Three days in a row....... But I got a Ranch entry tonight, so I have to remember. It only takes ONE! Good luck to all of our forum members! We have to score more here soon!

ShopMan said:   Anone know what they mean by the line that reads "Get Something Extra in Week 4"? I've checked everywhere I think is appropriate but haven't found anything "extra". Anyone?

I had the Uranium Bike pop back up and said Prize to be won! If you went on the map and searched instead of the boxes below to click on, you would of seen that it was put back in! They snuck it in, and my hubby noticed it, and I logged on and was able to get a dart on it also.

Now we are looking on the map everyday for something else to pop up. there is 12 boxes below the map, and one icon on the map for the Ranch, so if you count 14 large icons to click onto on the map then there has been something extra snuck in for the week or day. because 12 boxes plus 1 that goes to the ranch is 13.. I counted the icons on the map and had 14 when the bike had poppped up that day., Yes it gave you a dart also.

trottinbob said:   Yesterday got an automated message from FedEx that my package would be delivered the next day and needs signature. Then late last nite got the email that said we won trip to the Ranch. Today FedEx delivered the envelope confirming trip coming in June or July. 7 day window to return signed documents to DL Blair . After years of collecting miles and playing and entering every marlboro sweepstakes - no complaints as we always seem to win something - we finally won the trip. I'm blown away.

Congrats!!!!!!! What a Great Win!

forksmother said:   uvdan said:   I lost my last shot again.

Yea, me too. Three days in a row....... But I got a Ranch entry tonight, so I have to remember. It only takes ONE! Good luck to all of our forum members! We have to score more here soon!

I am praying for all of you to get the Fed-Up trucks to your door. We do not want Fed Ex passing us by or UPS, Yes its that time and my face is pressed to the window looking out....checking the clock, its about that time...blood pressure is going up with anticipation...yes I see him coming up the road.... I am excited when I saw the Fed ex truck pull up outside and blow his horn, Dang I just knew I must of won something..... I am jumping up and down, hooten and hollering, Nope, went to the neighbors...DANG....another fedup day. LOL

Yes we are getting Marlboro Crazy over the years.....

I tried to find that Uranium Bike Shop, but it was not showing up on my map.

uvdan said:   I tried to find that Uranium Bike Shop, but it was not showing up on my map.

it was there on Monday,

has anyone won anything from last week?

crispylivin said:   has anyone won anything from last week?

Nothing here for wife and I. Looking more and more like we may go winless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014