Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
broom99 said:   crispylivin said:   has anyone won anything from last week?

Nothing here for wife and I. Looking more and more like we may go winless.

No one in my family has won anything. are there any winners on here at all besides the ranch trip. I do not see a big amount of winners anywhere I go online. It seems everyone is asking the same! The FedUp trucks passed me by again today.

I lost 2 darts again last night, and I cannot upload photos either.

This contest is very depressing. Nothing for 4 of us here sure hope the do another OWTW.

It is depressing. Can't wait until this one is over. VERY VERY few winners that I've seen around the boards, and this contest has more glitches than any other I can remember. For awhile it was reminding me of Camel's site.

we have over 110 members on our tobacco contest facebook page and only one winner - glasses

I won a really nice cookware set the first week They e mailed me I won a few minutes after midnight on feb 25.Haven't won anything since.Got the cookware last week really nice , 6 pots and pans valued at a $100.

I won a really nice cookware set the first week They e mailed me I won a few minutes after midnight on feb 25.Haven't won anything since.Got the cookware last week really nice , 6 pots and pans valued at a $100.

If it says prize won over the prize does that mean that I won that prize??

That's what it means rlouzon! What did you win?

I think it helps to clear the pop-up after each throw to get all five shots. Too bad we can't choose the prizes we want to go for. I wouldn't want most of them...

Saintlewie- are you sure about that?I thought it just meant it was won by "someone" thats in the contest,,not necessarily me that won it.

Prize won means it has already been won by somebody else.

Really, can't wait until this contest is over. Boring and hardly anyone winning.

It is a kinda boring contest, the best was the west trivia it made you work for the answers, but I guess they had no control on how many prizes were won.

I have played daily and so has my husband, we still haven't won anything

crispylivin said:   I have played daily and so has my husband, we still haven't won anything

Exactly the same situation with me. Nothing yet

More insult to injury from Marlboro, I read that under "my offers" on the Marlboro site, there were free zippos and a bar tool. I went to look, big surprise, NOTHING for me or my husband. Daughter also reported nothing for her either. Are there special people Marlboro loves and some they don't??? Put my family down as people Marlboro doesn't think much of.

I know of 5 people that are playing this contest and have been since it started. Out of the five, my daughter is the only one that has won so far. She won the Cuisinart Brewing system. It arrived last week and I was very excited for her. I'm still hoping for anything at this point.

I have played every week as well and my husband and mother too and no one has won anything yet and we all play everyday.. The zippo you have to go into offers and then click to order it and the bar tool you have to go into offers click on the other thing and make a comment and then claim you bar tool.. Has anyone seen or heard of anyone winning for week five??

Yes. I went to offers, no offers for any of us.

The one for the bar tool was only for the first 800 who made comments-I assume after that was reached, the offer went away, I got mine but a few hours later when I told my dd, she said there wasn't an offer. On the plus side think it said another offer next week.

bobbyeocean said:   The one for the bar tool was only for the first 800 who made comments-I assume after that was reached, the offer went away, I got mine but a few hours later when I told my dd, she said there wasn't an offer. On the plus side think it said another offer next week.

Yes it was for the first 800 that went on and commented. maybe next week they will do something else. They did this with the barbecue rub also, and the first few thousand that signed on and commented were the only ones to get it.

Good luck everyone and I hope you get some some of emails with good news this week.!!!

bobbyeocean said:   The one for the bar tool was only for the first 800 who made comments-I assume after that was reached, the offer went away, I got mine but a few hours later when I told my dd, she said there wasn't an offer. On the plus side think it said another offer next week.

Congrats to those who won so far. Any free gift from Marlboro is a Blessing and Welcome., and I hope you all win something, I will be rooting for you all.....

I forgot to comment on most of mine, guess that means I don't apply? I got darts from downloading or liking.No wins for me, and I can't get the map today to throw my darts. sucks

Finally , took my darts. Entered for a steer horn, deep fryer, popcorn fryer, nikon camera, another popcorn fryer.

I got gypped out of my last dart today, but I was glad to get an entry in for the Nikon camera. It would be a serious step up from the Canon point and shoot from the OWTW game. I was hoping to win one of those Cowboy Cauldrons for the backyard several weeks ago.

uvdan said:   I got gypped out of my last dart today, but I was glad to get an entry in for the Nikon camera. It would be a serious step up from the Canon point and shoot from the OWTW game. I was hoping to win one of those Cowboy Cauldrons for the backyard several weeks ago.

Dang now that sure would of been nice, I know you would have made a huge pot of Cowboy Chili and invited us all....

As someone said in another forum...."I'd be happy with an unannounced empty box" That's about how warm and fuzzy I feel about this contest promotion right now! But Marlboro, I gotta say, You have been very, very good to us overall! I just want a trip to the Ranch....Please, pretty Please!

forksmother said:   As someone said in another forum...."I'd be happy with an unannounced empty box" That's about how warm and fuzzy I feel about this contest promotion right now! But Marlboro, I gotta say, You have been very, very good to us overall! I just want a trip to the Ranch....Please, pretty Please!

Come on now, you have to share that empty box LOL...I will Pray for you to win a trip!

I really hope that some of you on here get some good news now, it is tooooooo quiet on here. Dear Marlboro, Please fill everyones Easter Basket...............

There was another freebie on Marlboro today, a pint glass, I went to the site, nothing. Others said it was there for them, but not for other relatives. It was under offers. Some get the offers others don't. Strange. Not first come first served.
I also commented on the site today when you click on a place and you have to leave a comment. I answered the question then said, and oh by the way my last two darts won't throw now for the past couple of days. Meaning that's two chances a day I don't have! Hope somebody reads it.

I found if you hit refresh, it will show that your dart was accepted. you can sign back off and on and your dart will be gray, which means you got the shot in, just could not get it to show you. Someone called Marlboro and they said that the dart is getting a shot in at a prize.

I found that too. Except if you count your actual dart throws you'll find you only did get to throw 3 or 4, when you hit refresh it just takes the darts away...fade to gray.

Not sure what is wrong with the darts, but cannot get any today no matter what I try. is any one else having this issue?

I'm having the same issue also. I have been trying all morning. It doesn't matter how many times that I "take a shot"...nothing happens.

so after 5 1/2 weeks of me doing the daily entries for my DH, Dad, Cousin and myself......DL Blair called my office today to tell my cuz, one of my bosses, he had won the trip to the ranch. He almost lost the trip b/c they had 2 failed delivery attempts and called to get an alternate address to send the package...I am so green with envy its sad. congrats to him though I guess.

Yeah, who knows if anyone at all is actually winning. Everywhere I go nobody is winning anything. Everyday since it started, zilch, just like everyone else. Maybe the next contest will be a good one. I don't think anyone likes this one.

I was supposed to get email notifications when a new offer came up. Somebody is asleep at the switch.

just got the call about the ranch trip. will be going june 15-18.. cant wait

Congratulations! A free summer vacation for you!

I am so happy & excited for you, Fshnfool !!! Have a wonderful time, take lots of pictures, & leave a couple of fish in the lake in case I ever get to go

Guess not even a coaster or glass thia time around ,,maybe next time though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014