Marlboro "Wide Open Flavor" Contest New 2/18

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Text Only
Fshnfool said:   just got the call about the ranch trip. will be going june 15-18.. cant wait

Congratulations, It is great to hear of someone winning something so nice! You will have a blast!

I have not missed one Marlboro contest for the past 6 years and this is the first time I will walk away with no prize...

I am sorry. Lots of us are feeling the burn this time. Makes me yearn for the miles again.

LAST DAY!!!! Really glad. The site is shaking, seems unstable..........missed 2 darts again. SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THIS THING IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know why we are not winning. Several people in my house have accounts. It states any attemp for more darts will disqualify you. We all smoke and have separate ss numbers but I don't think that matters. Wish I had read that to begin with. We would of decided on one player. Lol. We will next time.

lpeek - No. That doesn't matter. In the past my husband and I both won prizes, and my daughter and her husband in another state won prizes from the same contest too.

My husband and I both use the same PC with different emails. and we have never had an issue with any of the contest.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope some of you get a winning email.

You are suppose to see the list of winners starting April 1. I went to look, but couldn't find where you go to find it. Anyone know?

hungry4wuvnu2 said:   You are suppose to see the list of winners starting April 1. I went to look, but couldn't find where you go to find it. Anyone know?

Its supposed to be http://winlists.eprize.com/217948.pdf
But it isnt showing winners yet,sorry.

When will they post winners?

When all winners have been contacted and every thing is final

April Fools! There are no winners!

same here enter every contest and i have not won anything in the past 4 contest.

newyorkdan1 said:   I have not missed one Marlboro contest for the past 6 years and this is the first time I will walk away with no prize...
same with me , no winning last four contest

Ty bluegrass

ANYONE KNOW THE WEBSITE TO CHECK IF UR A WINNER

ultrarodgers said:   ANYONE KNOW THE WEBSITE TO CHECK IF UR A WINNER

I am not sure, but you can go to your Service part on your personal info and it will show if you won something and when it is expected to be mailed. I hope this helps you.

My gf won us a trip to the ranch! we are going in june or july. They havent told us yet, but we have received the peliminary paperwork that gets it all going! I have won some darts, pilsner glasses, a stetson hat, AND a Waring Pro single serve coffee maker!

Congratulations! You are extremely lucky.

richardbarnhart said:   My gf won us a trip to the ranch! we are going in june or july. They havent told us yet, but we have received the peliminary paperwork that gets it all going! I have won some darts, pilsner glasses, a stetson hat, AND a Waring Pro single serve coffee maker!

Congrats, that is some dynamite wins. way to go and have fun at the Ranch.

richardbarnhart said:   My gf won us a trip to the ranch! we are going in june or july. They havent told us yet, but we have received the peliminary paperwork that gets it all going! I have won some darts, pilsner glasses, a stetson hat, AND a Waring Pro single serve coffee maker!

If I send you $2.00 would you buy me a lottery ticket? You are so lucky...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Elizabeth711 said:   richardbarnhart said:   My gf won us a trip to the ranch! we are going in june or july. They havent told us yet, but we have received the peliminary paperwork that gets it all going! I have won some darts, pilsner glasses, a stetson hat, AND a Waring Pro single serve coffee maker!

If I send you $2.00 would you buy me a lottery ticket? You are so lucky...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will go halves with you on the Lottery ticket!!!!!!!

where is the winners list or when is the winners list coming out??

lchesley1 said:   where is the winners list or when is the winners list coming out??

Not sure, everyone has been asking about this. You can see if you won something by checking out your "service" page on your personal menu.

I did a little digging on the web and found the place to check out prizes. it takes you over to eprize, and it says not available until all prizes have been awarded. So nothing will show up yet for prize list. you can zoom in and get the http off the page, i tries to get it as clear as possible. I went to the web page and like i said not available yet.

contest prize list
Disclaimer
Southernbelle56 said:   I did a little digging on the web and found the place to check out prizes. it takes you over to eprize, and it says not available until all prizes have been awarded. So nothing will show up yet for prize list. you can zoom in and get the http off the page, i tries to get it as clear as possible. I went to the web page and like i said not available yet.

That address takes me to an unrelated page. Can you post a hot link?

I had same problem, trying to get a winners list....was sent to an un related page and also to the eprize web site...no luck yet

I have had the same problems as most of you when searching for prize list! maybe soon huh?

mustangsallymiester said:   I had same problem, trying to get a winners list....was sent to an un related page and also to the eprize web site...no luck yet

It takes you to the eprize list, but the page is not available until all the prizes are given out. that is the http address on the marlboro website for the list, so I guess it will become available and show up on that page soon. someone said they called Marlboro on another site, and they said the list will be out by early next week. so i guess that web address will work then.

I am going during the same time!! Cant wait! see ya there

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.