• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Get a FREE Box Of LOreal Healthy Look Creme Hair Color Product! This is a contest and there are 10,000 winners daily!

L’Oreal is giving away 150,000 Free Boxes of L’Oreal Healthy Look Creme Hair Color. 10,000 per day. Odds of winning are very good, most are reporting wins on their first play.

PROMOTION PERIOD: The Healthy Look Crème “Go from Mousy to Glossy” Instant Win Game (the "Promotion") is sponsored by L’Oreal Paris, Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal, USA, Inc. (the "Sponsor") and begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 4, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on March 18, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion will be divided into fifteen (15) daily periods (each, a “Daily Period”). Each Daily Period will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET that same day, except the first Daily Period which will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET and the last Daily Period which will end at 12:00 p.m. ET. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Promotion.

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), 18 years of age and older.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, visit www.freehealthylook.com and click the Promotion link to be re-directed to the Healthy Look Crème Facebook page. Then, click the Promotion tab and register for the Promotion by completing and submitting the registration form by providing your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code), date of birth, and e-mail address (each, a “game play”). After successfully submitting the registration form to receive a game play, you will immediately receive a potential winning or a losing message. All game plays must be received by the end time of the applicable Daily Period to be eligible. Limit of one (1) game play per person using only one (1) e-mail address and per household per Daily Period throughout the entire Promotion Period.

PRIZES (150,000) (10,000 per Daily Period): A coupon valid for a free Healthy Look Crème product. where Healthy Look Crème products are sold. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $8.99 each

Member Summary

Healthy Look Hair Color (83.63kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Thanks so much, OP! I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paychecktopaycheck said:   Thanks so much, OP! I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you Congrats. No love for me, maybe tomorrow...

Thanks, OP!!

Thank you, SweetClover. I won also. I am looking forward to trying the cream gloss.

I finally won a box yesterday.

Thank SweetClover....just won one myself.

I received my coupon. If you use Savings Star, there is a $2 rebate on this when you use your loyalty card for the store you purchase this at.

I received my coupon in the mail Thursday. Looking forward to trying the Healthy Look Creme Color.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014