• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
I would love to win this!! I need a vacation, enn a few days away from my families business and all the drama!! I am a private, drama free happy and positive person!! "Marlboro take me away!!"

I would love to win this!! I need a vacation, even a few days away from my families business and all the drama!! I am a private, drama free happy and positive person!! "Marlboro take me away!!"

SO DUMB

take me away from the hard working world for a few days let me go enjoy the marlboro rock ranch please.

It's gotta be a joke at this point right?

Out of all the year's I've smoked Marlboro the money I've spent I could have a ranch Lol so share the love this way!!

ragestuff said:   It's gotta be a joke at this point right?

I haven't been able to get into Marlboro.com page for some time due to routine maintenance or whatever. I would think it should be fixed by now. This has been going on for weeks. Is it just me or are others having issues as well?

I need to go in and claim a coupon for one thing and I cannot get into it.

Any information would be appreciated,

Thanks.

hockeyfans said:   I haven't been able to get into Marlboro.com page for some time due to routine maintenance or whatever. I would think it should be fixed by now. This has been going on for weeks. Is it just me or are others having issues as well?

I need to go in and claim a coupon for one thing and I cannot get into it.

Any information would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Next time you sign in and the routine maintenance page comes up try hitting your browsers back button. That does it sometimes. You can also try signing in on a different browser. Usually it's a bad cookie that makes that page pop up constantly.

Clearing your cookies or even just restarting your computer can clear it up most times.

I'm involved in alot of contests and never seem to win anything.. Marlboro please give me a much needed win!

How do you play rock the ranch?

cocomendez said:   How do you play rock the ranch?

First you get a bottle of hidden valley..........

I want to win rock the ranch contest!

I want to win Rock the ranch contest

What is the question

Marlboro is the number one Flavor Maker. Keep it rockn Marlboro!

A Rockn Summer!

No idea how I won this contest, but I got all the information in the mail via FedEx. We are scheduled for a trip in September!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.