Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

New Marlboro Contest "Rock The Ranch" Instant Win a trip to The Ranch

First page
1 of 14
VegasVegan
4/1/13 2:39 PM
New contest up as of today called Rock the Ranch. Answer a question for a chance to win a trip to "The Ranch. Winner notified instantly.

Sign into your account @ Marlboro.com
WikiPost
4/1/13 2:39 PM
How to Enter: To play the Instant Win Game, you must first become a registered user at www.marlboro.com. If you are not a registered user, go to www.marlboro.com and follow the instructions to register. By registering at www.marlboro.com you agree to be added to the Marlboro mailing list. Once you have registered, log on to www.marlboro.com and click on the link to the "Rock the Ranch" Instant Win Game. You will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day and proceed to the Instant Win Game page. Follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Southernbelle56
4/1/13 3:01 PM
Thank you for starting this thread for us, I did the answer after hubby, he said 55 but I am not sure that is right because it had a pretty red box around it. I guess I will find out if it was right sooner or later LOL

Good luck everyone and win that trip!!!!!!!
VegasVegan
4/1/13 4:01 PM
55 was the answer. I picked 25 and it showed 55 as correct. That's haulin' YKW
Poohbee
4/1/13 4:03 PM
I noticed there was an offer for a free zippo lighter. They are giving away 2500 of them.
uvdan
4/1/13 6:43 PM
I did not see the lighter offer.
forksmother
4/1/13 7:32 PM
uvdan said:   

I did not see the lighter offer.

I was too late also. We are supposed to go on Marlboro at 4pm EST. 1pm PST.....And I forget what AZ is Uvdan...I know you stay the same year round. I sure wish we did.

At least there is a chance for a Ranch Trip this time! LOL Because it's the only prize! LOL
forksmother
4/1/13 7:37 PM
I explored a bit in the "learn about Ranch" section today. It does have the answer there.....Just an FYI for future questions.
Southernbelle56
4/1/13 8:03 PM
VegasVegan said:   

55 was the answer. I picked 25 and it showed 55 as correct. That's haulin' YKW

Hubby is rubbing it in now thank you LOL! I was going to put 25 myself, and he kept saying no go to 55. I cannot imagine going that fast on a line....Like that commercial on TV with the Geico....Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Southernbelle56
4/1/13 8:07 PM
Poohbee said:   

I noticed there was an offer for a free zippo lighter. They are giving away 2500 of them.

No lighter for me either. I did get the drinking glass last week. The darts finally came in the mail. They are nice darts.
First page
1 of 14
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.