• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
rated:
New contest up as of today called Rock the Ranch. Answer a question for a chance to win a trip to "The Ranch. Winner notified instantly.

Sign into your account @ Marlboro.com

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Marlboro is the number one Flavor Maker. Keep it rockn Marlboro!

zuzubrodie (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 4:54p) |

A Rockn Summer!

zuzubrodie (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 4:56p) |

No idea how I won this contest, but I got all the information in the mail via FedEx. We are scheduled for a trip in Sep... (more)

dawnhatch (Aug. 23, 2013 @ 1:09p) |

How to Enter: To play the Instant Win Game, you must first become a registered user at www.marlboro.com. If you are not a registered user, go to www.marlboro.com and follow the instructions to register. By registering at www.marlboro.com you agree to be added to the Marlboro mailing list. Once you have registered, log on to www.marlboro.com and click on the link to the "Rock the Ranch" Instant Win Game. You will automatically receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day and proceed to the Instant Win Game page. Follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you for starting this thread for us, I did the answer after hubby, he said 55 but I am not sure that is right because it had a pretty red box around it. I guess I will find out if it was right sooner or later LOL

Good luck everyone and win that trip!!!!!!!

55 was the answer. I picked 25 and it showed 55 as correct. That's haulin' YKW

I noticed there was an offer for a free zippo lighter. They are giving away 2500 of them.

I did not see the lighter offer.

uvdan said:   I did not see the lighter offer.

I was too late also. We are supposed to go on Marlboro at 4pm EST. 1pm PST.....And I forget what AZ is Uvdan...I know you stay the same year round. I sure wish we did.

At least there is a chance for a Ranch Trip this time! LOL Because it's the only prize! LOL

I explored a bit in the "learn about Ranch" section today. It does have the answer there.....Just an FYI for future questions.

VegasVegan said:   55 was the answer. I picked 25 and it showed 55 as correct. That's haulin' YKW

Hubby is rubbing it in now thank you LOL! I was going to put 25 myself, and he kept saying no go to 55. I cannot imagine going that fast on a line....Like that commercial on TV with the Geico....Whhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Poohbee said:   I noticed there was an offer for a free zippo lighter. They are giving away 2500 of them.

No lighter for me either. I did get the drinking glass last week. The darts finally came in the mail. They are nice darts.

My darts are still on back order and I did not get an offer for a drinking glass either.

My darts supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago, but when I hit the track it button FedEx says no record of tracking number found. Last time I looked it said they were back ordered till May.

My darts arrived today. Made in China, but sturdy and definitely good enough to toss around for fun.

Tuesdays answer is true though it should be false. Not sure who these experts are they have at the Ranch, but I know the majority of clay shooters use both eyes.

Any answer get you entered. It is a random drawing.

Nice darts. I got them a week or two ago.

I know it's random, you're entered. But tonight is 300, maybe a correct answer and correct time could win??? Again..nada here.....

No win for me, but I guessed right. I have been an archer since my Boy Scout days, but I dislike the compound bows and favor the recurve.

VegasVegan said:   Tuesdays answer is true though it should be false. Not sure who these experts are they have at the Ranch, but I know the majority of clay shooters use both eyes.

Totally agree.

Got the answer wrong today, I said use the breaks! Well at least that is what hubby said I always do driving anyway..I slam on the brakes, and thats wrong too shucks. no fun.....love that black ice!!!!!!whhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cattle can get up to 35 mph when they stampede.

uvdan said:   Cattle can get up to 35 mph when they stampede.

thank you, got it right today for once!

When you hike the trails at the ranch you can cover 8 miles.

uvdan said:   When you hike the trails at the ranch you can cover 8 miles.

Thank you, that is so sweet of you to help us all out.

THE RANCH BOASTS AMERICA'S LONGEST PRIVATE ZIPLINE. true,but no winner yet.

Today's answer is: 36 miles

Thankyou for your help to all of us. you have a blessed great day.

Anyone win???

I just won what do i do now

Congratulations!

MPEREZ6 said:   I just won what do i do now

Congrats MPEREZ! There is hope for us too! And by the way Welcome!

Thanks

today's answer is "true".

Good Luck to everyone!! I won 2 days ago...I am really excited!!

forksmother said:   MPEREZ6 said:   I just won what do i do now

Congrats MPEREZ! There is hope for us too! And by the way Welcome!

Yes congrats and Welcome aboard!

11,200 4/10 answer...... Is it only a trip you win or is there a cash option???

I believe they said cash option but it is much less than the value of the trip....

todays answer: all of these.

I won last december's "Biggest Night of the Year" contest to vegas and they said no cash option- it was a 25k trip and I offered to trade it for a trip to the Ranch, but they still said no...

mrhappycamper1 said:   todays answer: all of these.

I got it wrong again!!! I put in Paint as my answer last night.

Skipping 98 Messages...
No idea how I won this contest, but I got all the information in the mail via FedEx. We are scheduled for a trip in September!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.