• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
False for Saturday.

uvdan said:   False for Saturday.

Thank you for helping everyone again, I hope your kindness gets rewarded with a nice trip to the Ranch!

4/14 SHIELDS

4/16 answerpizza) the answer,got it wrong with slider's BS!

roadblazer69 said:   4/16 answerpizza) the answer,got it wrong with slider's BS!

do not feel bad I got it wrong also with Jerky.

4/17 answer is tv

roadblazer69 said:   4/17 answer is tv

Hoorah this Is one I knew. but thank you again for helping everyone. You will not need TV at the Ranch because you will be so tired from so much fun all day and night and you will end up just crashing in wonderful Bliss., on featherdown pillows and bedding. TV sure is not needed.

Today's answer is 2000+

thanks,i was going to answer the ? in early wee hours,but decided to let someone else be 1st post since i posted 2 days in a row & got it wrong 2x,now i know for sure,lol

saranny said:   Today's answer is 2000+

Thank you for the help also That is so kind of you.

4/19 (3 hours)

Found ya!!

roadblazer69 said:   thanks,i was going to answer the ? in early wee hours,but decided to let someone else be 1st post since i posted 2 days in a row & got it wrong 2x,now i know for sure,lol

Today's answer is 3hrs.....

Np dont mind just paying it forward for u guys posting the answers and helping me out.

Lol didnt see someone already posted today's answer looked right pasted it .... And took a guess but did get it right thou ... That was surprising lol....

Ty all for posting answers u have helped alot!.!.

4/22 False

4/21/13- answer:9:17pm...i picked 9:03pm,WRONG!!

roadblazer69 said:   4/21/13- answer:9:17pm...i picked 9:03pm,WRONG!!

You are not alone! Hubby and I both got it wrong....of course its the one we both do not pick!

4/22 Honda

Wow did you see husband and wife from Orlando both won the trip today, now that is pure luck and time for them to get a lottery ticket.

Southernbelle56 said:   Wow did you see husband and wife from Orlando both won the trip today, now that is pure luck and time for them to get a lottery ticket.

That's pretty wild.

4/23 False.

4/24- answer:fletching- To make sure it flies straight every time, you may choose to fletch your own bolt.thanks google,lol

4/25 True

when those of you do your comment exactly at midnight, does the like and comments be at 0, or do you see any numbers there in the like or comments.????

4-26 archery target rings are YELLOW at the center

Do not forget to sign up for a chance to go with Team Marlboro. Applications till April 30th, only a few days away.

thanks,sure is yellow

False..... for today's answer.....

Southernbelle56 said:   Do not forget to sign up for a chance to go with Team Marlboro. Applications till April 30th, only a few days away.

Hi guys! I've been trying to keep up but finals are next week and I'm a little distracted! LOL

milkandcookies said:   Southernbelle56 said:   Do not forget to sign up for a chance to go with Team Marlboro. Applications till April 30th, only a few days away.

On Marlboro site you have to Click on "Team Marlboro" and you will see on team Marlboro a place to fill out the application to win a trip this summer to help Team Marlboro on their new project. Go to your Menu and then Scroll to Team Marlboro. Good luck and win a trip.

Grayce13 said:   Hi guys! I've been trying to keep up but finals are next week and I'm a little distracted! LOL

I am praying for you and that you do well next week. Miss you on here. I do not know how you do it with work. school and all. It is almost ME time for you, and I know you cannot wait. hugs.

4-28-13 answer: FALSE

Is anyone else not getting the contest page for Rock the Ranch? It is not working for me since midnight?

Southernbelle56 said:   Is anyone else not getting the contest page for Rock the Ranch? It is not working for me since midnight?

Wasn't working for me either last night. Is working now though.

answer 15,000

Marlboro Ranch Win
Disclaimer
It wasn't working for me either but I spent like 25 minutes earlier this morning refreshing while browsing other sites and BAM...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED!

Oh and by the way as soon as the page came up I selected the wrong answer...So once again it doesn't matter what answer you select.

RealtorKen said:   It wasn't working for me either but I spent like 25 minutes earlier this morning refreshing while browsing other sites and BAM...

Oh and by the way as soon as the page came up I selected the wrong answer...So once again it doesn't matter what answer you select.

Yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaawwww!!! Way to go and a big big Congrats!

Southernbelle56 said:   RealtorKen said:   It wasn't working for me either but I spent like 25 minutes earlier this morning refreshing while browsing other sites and BAM...

Thanks can't wait to go now...I've been reading trip reviews and watching youtube videos all day so far LoL

RealtorKen said:   Southernbelle56 said:   RealtorKen said:   It wasn't working for me either but I spent like 25 minutes earlier this morning refreshing while browsing other sites and BAM...

Thanks can't wait to go now...I've been reading trip reviews and watching youtube videos all day so far LoL

You are going to have the time of your life. My husband and I went in February and it was awesome! You will never be hungry!!! and you will have loads of fun. any questions and you can email me and I will try to help you.

Voted for everyone's pic but couldn't find one for Peggy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.