• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Grayce13 said:   Voted for everyone's pic but couldn't find one for Peggy.

Thank You Grayce! My internet has been all messed up for a month. I hope it's fixed now! I'll be ready for this week!

RealtorKen said:   It wasn't working for me either but I spent like 25 minutes earlier this morning refreshing while browsing other sites and BAM...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED!

Oh and by the way as soon as the page came up I selected the wrong answer...So once again it doesn't matter what answer you select.

Congrats! Belle will answer your questions. I'm soooo jealous. It's very nice to see the wins here! Ya'll better keep us posted!

Answer is True

forksmother said:   Grayce13 said:   Voted for everyone's pic but couldn't find one for Peggy.

Thank You Grayce! My internet has been all messed up for a month. I hope it's fixed now! I'll be ready for this week!

So Happy you got that finally working ok. a big Yeeehhhaaaw!

5-1-13 answer:100,guessed it,and i was right.They have 50 winners plus their guests (so a total of 100 people) going to the ranch every 5 days

5-2 Answer is huckelberries

anyone else win I won a trip to the ranch in june?!! anyothers out there??

anyone else win I won a trip to the ranch in june?!! anyothers out there??

Congratulations!

Congrats on the trip win.

5-3-13 answer for today is: 8..marlbaro where was my winner on my birthday?

roadblazer69 said:   5-3-13 answer for today is: 8..marlbaro where was my winner on my birthday?

You should be getting a pair of sunglasses in the mail on your birthday from Marlboro. At least my niece did in Jan.

lol,not even close.. they sent me 2-1.50 of a pack of Marlboro coupons for my birthday...and you mention sunglasses,i was one of the few that requested the sunglasses from last fall promotion and never received them in the mail as they stated,( i moved 2x in a 4 month period,may be the reason why,each went to my previous addresses) i called them(800-898-2888) on my birthday 5-3 and told them i didn't get that cig butt canister or my dart set from current promotion when we 1st started answering these ?,i for got to tell them about them sunglasses,i knew i forgot to tell them something,i get my monthly coupons,BUT NOT MY FREE ITEMS.. then i won a $10.00 Copenhagen cash card in shoot the buck promotion(have print paint screen image,been screwed before)and never received that,so i called a separate Philip Morris # for Copenhagen snus & explained why i didn't get it,they had no record of me winning,how would i not know what a winner would say if i didn't win,if i didn't win,i have a print screen paint copy to prove it,they say true,lol.so they were kind to get me a Copenhagen hat that will arrive in 10-12 weeks since they can't issue the 10.00 cash card since promotion ended 1/15/13 & i called on my birthday,im a winner!!lol

abrown6597 said:   5-2 Answer is huckelberries

They have great Huckelberry syrup made at the Ranch....sooooo good. you will enjoy it on your pancakes or anything else you want to put it on.

my only brand for the past 43 years

5-4-13 answer: 5pm

5-5-13 answer: 97 years

May 6 answer is 2,000 tons.

Ahh, Uber, I just answered the same thing and was going to share lol Good thing I used to order all the food and hay for a zoo or I wouldn't have known that. lol

thanks uber,glad other's getting in the routine of posting the answer,didnt know if it be me again day 3 in a row,whether i got it right/wrong,then i got to read on to find the answer

todays answer is 5 hummers. I got it wrong. Still havent won.. Good Luck to everyone...

Von411 said:   todays answer is 5 hummers. I got it wrong. Still havent won.. Good Luck to everyone...

I got it wrong too do not feel bad! still have not won anything here also. I was the first though to answer in comments a week ago, but have not received anything for it. It says "be the first to comment below the question" but I shall wait and see.

Owned a horse....Answer is true!

forksmother said:   Owned a horse....Answer is true!

Woohoo, got it right too, my little pony Mikey helped me on that one also.

you have a great evening also.

Correct answer for May 9 is Quarter Horse

Yes do let us know.. Good Luck

Correct answer for May 10 is True

Cruzamador19@yahoo.com

The sweepstake marlboro rock the ranch

I just noticed that my cardinal photo in the reflection section was number 1!! What does the little symbol next to the thumbs up mean and why is it lit up sometimes but not others?

Correct answer for May 11 is False

Grayce13 said:   I just noticed that my cardinal photo in the reflection section was number 1!! What does the little symbol next to the thumbs up mean and why is it lit up sometimes but not others?

It means that you passed 20, then 50, it goes from gold to silver.

Correct answer for May 12 is 24 Degrees

Well All, Two Contests in a row for us and NADA in this House for wins

On the other hand it's HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Hope all of you have had a great weekend!

forksmother said:   Well All, Two Contests in a row for us and NADA in this House for wins

On the other hand it's HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Hope all of you have had a great weekend!

Thank you and hope yours was a special day also.

I received my darts and they are awesome! wowser people chill

I think it would be a awesome trip to go to the Marlboro ranch! On September, 2013 thanks a lot!!!!

I wanna rock. the ranch!!!

Really need to rock the ranch smokin a marlboro black 100 red.

Really need to rock the ranch smokin a marlboro black 100 red.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014