QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Enter to Win a KitchenAid from FatWallet ($299 value)!

First page
Last page
1 of 1
BrittanyMei
4/29/13 12:00 PM
STAFF POST
FatWallet is giving away a KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer (Value $299.99) to one lucky FatWallet member! This product came straight off of FatWallet's Today's Best Deals; which is a stream of the hottest deals on the FatWallet! These mixers usually hover around $199 - $250, so to knock it down to $130.99 was a steal! Talk about timing! The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a perfect way to show your mom how much you appreciate her this Mother's Day! I know from personal experience that my mom LOVES her KitchenAid Mixer! This mixer is truly fantastic for anyone who loves to bake; because it makes any mixing or blending job in the kitchen a breeze!

The KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer has an adjustable 10 speed control and a 275 watt motor. Just put the removable bowl in place, add your attachment of choice, lock the tilt back head; and beat, mix, whip, and knead away! Your delicious creation will be done in no time! Attachments include a Metal wire whip, a Nylon-coated dough hook, and a Nylon-coated flat beater. Attachments are hand wash and the 4.5 qt. bowl is dishwasher safe.

• Kohl's Coupons, Sales, & Deals
  • Shop with 2% Cash Back

Here is how to enter for a chance to win KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer, a Value $299.99
      Step 1: Fill out the form on Facebook to enter or enter on FatWallet.

Step 2: Visit the Kohl's and enjoy 2% cash back through FatWallet!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between April 29th, 2013 at 12:00 PM CT and May 6th, 2013 at 12:00 PM CT. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

One FatWallet members will be chosen randomly to receive a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway. (Hey NY, FL and RI members: You're also included in this Giveaway! So have at it & have fun!) Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and email.

WikiPost
4/29/13 12:00 PM
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.