2013 Monopoly Game at McDonalds starts July 16 - Aug 12

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Its earlier this time. Got a cup advertising the game even though its not out yet. Collect and win or instant win just like it was the previous years. More details here: http://playatmcd.com/rules.html

Get a Game Piece contained on specially marked packaging by visiting a participating McDonald's restaurant in the Territory and purchasing one of the following food items (where available):

-Medium (21 oz.) Fountain Drinks
-Medium (16 oz.) or Large (22 oz.) Iced McCafé®, Blended McCafé, McCafé Smoothies or McCafé Shakes
-Small (16 oz.), Medium (22 oz.) or Large (32 oz.) McCafé Iced Coffee (Large McCafé Iced Coffee not available in Puerto Rico)
-Medium (16 oz.), Large (22 oz.) or Extra Large (32 oz.) Minute Maid® Premium Orange Juice (Extra Large Minute Maid Premium Orange Juice not available in Puerto Rico)
-Big Mac® sandwich
-Filet-O-Fish® sandwich
-10-piece Chicken McNuggets®
-Premium McWrap®
-Hash Browns
-Egg White Delight McMuffin® sandwich (not available in Puerto Rico)
-Egg McMuffin or Sausage McMuffin with Egg sandwiches (excludes Sausage McMuffin sandwich)
-Fruit & Maple Oatmeal (not available in Puerto Rico).

-Individuals who purchase specially marked packaging of 20-piece Chicken McNuggets or Large (6 oz.) Fries will receive two (2) Game Pieces. Where 20-piece Chicken McNuggets packaging is not available, including in Puerto Rico, Participants who order 20-piece Chicken McNuggets will receive two (2) 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, each with one (1) Game Piece.

Some items may not be available at all participating McDonald’s restaurants, and as the Game progresses, some participating McDonald's restaurants may run out of some forms of specially marked packaging with Game Pieces before others. When a McDonald’s restaurant runs out of specially marked packaging with Game Pieces, that specially marked packaging might not be resupplied.

FREE CODE: When registering for the Online Game, enter FREE Code “PLAYYOURMCD” or a Game Code or other FREE Code

SASE is back:

Without Purchase (alternate method of entry “AMOE”): A Participant can request a Game Piece without buying a food item at a participating McDonald’s restaurant by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: 2013 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49419, Strongsville, OH 44149-0419. DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four (4) Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last, and one (1) of the two (2) Game Pieces will always include a chance to win the Big Mac $1 Million prize (see prize description at Rule 5C(viii)). Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than July 2, 2013, and no later than August 12, 2013, and received by Sponsor no later than August 16, 2013. If the In-Store Game is extended beyond August 12, 2013, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont (“VT”) residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules, will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY, OP.

Large fries gets you 4 codes.

FREE Code “MYCOKEPLAYS"

make sure you get the properly labelled cup or container ,some of these employees dont even hand out the right one which I didnt get at the drive thru

Won a Redbox One Day Movie Rental. No Redbox machines in my area.

Free Code for someone to enjoy.

<> <> 5DZ6V4TK <> <>

Redbox movie held for tonight. THANK YOU!

Used: 5DZ6V4TK

Won $10 off EA Sports...don't shop online.

Free Code for someone to enjoy before it expires 10/31/13.

<> <> mwb62bhzwwom <> <>

Won another Rebox One Day Movie Rental. No Redbox machines in my area.

Free Code for someone to enjoy.

<> <> 42D6DXM5 <> <>

more free codes:

•SHELLFUELIT
•REDBOXPLAYS
•PLAYBEACHES
•MAKETHEPLAY
•FORYOURGAME
•MAKEITDELTA
•CIAOFIATMCD
•ACETHEPRIZE

TY Foreverman. Entered all those.

Won another EA Sports $10 Promo Code

Free to anyone - Enjoy

<:> <:> qhyxogp6rh7v <:> <:>

Thank you for the redbox rental.

Darn won another Rebox One Day Movie Rental.

No Redbox machines in my area. Free Rental Code for someone to enjoy.

<:> <:> X5DNM6ZM <:> <:>

Dang won another Rebox One Day Movie Rental.

No Redbox machines in my general area.

Free Rental Code for someone to enjoy.

<:> - <:> - GWH23DXN - <:> - <:>

Anyone know what foods have Monopoly pieces? I always get the Big Mac, but I want to get something else.

Thanks OP!

Poop won another Rebox One Day Movie Rental.

No Redbox machine within 83 miles of my general area.

<:> - <:> - J2HNDRH2 - <:> - <:>

Can't believe I won another Rebox One Day Movie Rental.

<:> - <:> - JH43NGT2 - <:> - <:>

This is the last day to get stamps from the store or SASE. So far, won nothing from the online game

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014