KSON Christmas Match Game

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 345
  • Text Only
Florida Georgia Line cruise gone.

Guess I'm too slow for buzztrain

ok that was another person that sounded like she knew the squares when she picked 55, but that was never opened before! did any of you see any hints somewhere?

I'm thinking this game is totally rigged. They know who they are giving the major prizes too I prefer the odds of calling in which suck, but at least you have a chance!

For KSON to call me, do I only need to sign up once?

I asked promotions at the beginning and he said yes only once

Zoo/WAP passes gone.

nothing new for 4:40

3:40 contestant won the zoo/WAP tix with 19 & 26.
4:40 contestant was no help, choosing already picked numbers.

ME!!!!!!!!!! I won the Luke Bryan fly away!!! Thank you guys for all the help and posts!!

I will keep my alarms on and keep posting with any new numbers!!!!

I don't know anyone! Crap like this does NOT happen to me but I won!!! I also registered more than once and posted on KSON's wall a few times. I don't know if it helped but they called me today from a RISTRICTED number.

lillmis said:   I don't know anyone! Crap like this does NOT happen to me but I won!!! I also registered more than once and posted on KSON's wall a few times. I don't know if it helped but they called me today from a RISTRICTED number.
  congrats!

So are you going to take buzztrain (or at least one of us) with you to Luke Bryan?? lol CONGRATS!!!!

Ok I am really confused she just picked 17 and 27 for Vegas trip, but I had 17 and 30 marked for that.?

Me Too!?!! Where are these mystery numbers coming from??

That's 3 that have surprised us!

I wonder if there is another Vegas driveaway package on the board. That could explain why #30 was not picked.

Yeah, another 'fishy' score/number to go along with 55 and 39 previously. Something stinks for sure in that those numbers were never picked on-air, nor given in an e-mail hint or posted on their twitter/facebook pages. So how did these people confidently pick those numbers?!
I too had 17 & 30 as Vegas Driveaway.

gotnopoints said:   I wonder if there is another Vegas driveaway package on the board. That could explain why #30 was not picked.
  But did any of us have 27? I could see if she opened that first then realized there was a match. I haven't been able to open the list of prizes to see if they have more than one Vegas trip, can anyone else do it .

As previously stated, 27 was never before revealed either on-air ( I've listened to every segment ) or otherwise. The KSON Game Board page is glitching again, as it did yesterday, the day before ...

43 just revealed.

8 and 43 a match Rodney Carrington superfan package.

I was just able to access the prize list ( though the Game Board itself still doesn't reflect the dubious 17/27 score ) and there are 2 Vegas Driveaway trips so 30 will be good for a match TBD.

New revelation at 9:40; 43= Rodney Carrington Super Fan Package ( matches 8 ).

I noticed KSON has a facebook group that is helping each other maybe they are getting special hints?!

Why wouldn't the lady just pick 17 and 30 since those were a for sure thing, instead of making a guess on number 27? hmmm???

I am part of the Elves group and NO not one of us has been called. There is no special treatment for us...
BTW..I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN THE LUKE BRYAN TRIP WAS TAKEN...I WANTED TO GO SO BADLY...
Nobody know how badly I wanted that trip...

I complained to the station about the 'don't call us, we'll call you' aspect of this year's Match Game ( similarly for the $500 Gas Card promo ) and the comment was acknowledged. Maybe if more people complained...
I much prefer being able to call in for any given contest.

anyone have any idea what the Rodney Carrington Super Fan Package might be?

MrsTee said:   Why wouldn't the lady just pick 17 and 30 since those were a for sure thing, instead of making a guess on number 27? hmmm???
  yeah that's why we were all wondering...it didn't sound like she was guessing...sounded like she knew 27 was it

1:40 1 & 13 again...when she did 1 first, I was just waiting for her to pick another one we didn't have and get the george strait flyaway, then I would agree it was rigged

2:40 3 & 50 gone

3:40 3 & 25... already picked

4:40 45 master built smoker (matches 13), and 53 IPAD

34= Scotty McReary Duck Dynasty Cruise; matches 11
Could've sworn the guy said 14 but the radio people opened 34.  All the better since there's a new match to be plucked.

buzztrain said:   34= Scotty McReary Duck Dynasty Cruise; matches 11
Could've sworn the guy said 14 but the radio people opened 34.  All the better since there's a new match to be plucked.

I thought he said 14 also!

Scotty McReary Duck Dynasty Cruise GONE

11 & 34 cruise are gone

Del

so does everyone concur on these matches?
8 & 43 rod Carr superstar pkg
13 & 45 smoker
38 & 59 Brantley gilbert flyaway
25 & 46 stagecoach tix
21 & 54 george strait tix

any others I may have ,missed?

The email gave us new matches.

Square 32: Jason Aldean signed guitar; matches ???

Square 38: Brantley Gilbert Flyaway; matches 59

Square 46: Stagecoach Tickets; matches 25

Square 54: George Strait Ticket; matches 21

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014