Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
rated:

KSON-FM, San Diego's 1 for New Country Contests
Disclaimer
http://www.kson.com/Contests/Register.aspx?ContestID=185902 

Register; providing a daytime phone number and select any or all of the times ( six times a day ) that you want to be eligible to receive a call. If they call you and you answer you get to pick 2 from the 60 squares. If the prizes under the 2 numbers match you win that prize.

Contest started today. I was able to listen in during all 6 events and a total of 8  ( one person had not been tracking the revealed prizes/numbers so chose 2 that had already been revealed; the other person had been tracking and picked the two matching prizes that had previously been revealed under #'s 10 & 52 - a $500 gas card)  were picked. KSON is not revealing on the grid which numbers/prizes have been revealed except when there has been a match/winner so it would be helpful if people would help track and post the revealed prizes.

Here is the current status (items in bold are revealed matches that have not been won; Have added GONE as placeholder where prizes have been won ):

1= GONE; 2= GONE 3= GONE; 4= GONE; 5 =  GONE; 7= GONE; 8= Rodney Carrington Super Fan Package; 9= GONE 10= GONE; 11= GONE; 12= GONE; 13= GONE; 14= GONE;15= GONE ; 16= 4 Two Day Disney Hoppers w Hotel Stay;17= GONE; 18= GONE; 19= GONE; 21= GONE;  22= GONE; 23=Disney 4 Pack of tix ; 24= GONE 25= GONE;; 26= GONE;  27= GONE; 28= GONE; 29= GONE; 30= Driveaway Trip to Vegas; 31= GONE;32= Jason Aldean Guitar; 33= GONE; 34= GONE;  35= GONE; 36= GONE; 37= GONE; 38= GONE; 39= GONE; 42= GONE; 43= Rodney Carrington Super Fan Package; 44= IPAD; 45= GONE ;46= GONE; 47= GONE;48=Driveaway Trip to Vegas;  50= GONE52= GONE; 53=IPAD; 54= GONE;  55= GONE; 57= Digiplex Movies for a Year; 58= GONE;  59= GONE; 60= Guitar from Stagecoach

Join in and good luck!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
8:45 Monique Lopez

ITSALLGOODFORUS (Feb. 04, 2014 @ 10:45a) |

9:41 Angela Cutler

ITSALLGOODFORUS (Feb. 04, 2014 @ 11:41a) |

8:45 Chad Cardeanis

ITSALLGOODFORUS (Feb. 05, 2014 @ 10:46a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I missed the 2 times today. Did anyone hear them and have the numbers that were called?

THANK YOU! Please keep posting these it's very helpful. I have school and work so it makes it hard to keep up! I did hear one today but they were numbers already listed above.(7 & 17) if anyone else has any, plz post

# 18 and 48 Disney Aulani - Gone
# 7 and 29 Digiplex Movies for a year - Gone

New Match: #22 and 42 Brad Paisley Guitar

#59 is the Brantley Gilbert Flyaway

I have listened to every segment and never heard 42 picked so how could that be a Brad Paisley Guitar, matching 22?

I heard the Brad Paisley one

I have 9 and 42 for the brad paisley guitar. It was the girl yesterday afternoon driving on the 52 west and she chose her age (42) and her sons number.

#9 and 42 for Brad Paisley Guitar - GONE

At 9:40 they picked # 9 and 42. I just heard it. Her name was Kat.

I distinctly heard 22 being a Brad Paisley guitar yesterday; as did another friend who's tracking. I just checked the prize list and there's only 1 BP guitar so 22 is a mystery.

Emailed hint is 36 = ipad

And thank you for doing this!!!!

59 is Brantly Gilbert Flyaway. Is 31 & 12 a match? I have them both as the 4 Two Day Disney Hoppers w Hotel Stay.

12 is simply 4 Disneyland tickets; 31 is the more elaborate 4 pack of 2 Day Hoppers w Hotel Stay.
The lady at 1:40 just found that out the hard way. Too bad she wasn't following along here.

New revelation at 2:40; 15= Disney 4 Pack ( matches 12 ). Above Master List updated.

Did someone get the George Strait tix? If so, #21 needs to be marked GONE

There are 2 pair of George Strait tix so 21 is still valid.

The 3:40 player, John, who said he'd been following along (NOT!) picked the previously revealed numbers of 11 & 25 so the Master List above is current going into the 4:40 shot.
4:40 player, Greg, did his homework and won Disney tix with #'s 12 & 15. Master List updated/current going into Monday morning @ 8:40.

So is the Luke Bryan guitar the only definite match that we are currently aware of?

LB guitar is indeed the only definite match going into Monday.

I want to win

I want to win

WOW this morning was a bust!! We didnt even get to find out any new numbers!!!!

Both the 8:40 and 9:40 contestants picked already revealed numbers so the board is unchanged.

1:40 contestant picked previously revealed 11 & 22. 22 had been a question mark on the master list and is now confirmed to be Luke Bryan NYC Flyaway.

My friends & I have a list going and I came here to clarify one. So thanks for that. We weren't sure if #21 was G.S. tix for here or for Texas. Good to clear that up. I never had 22 and it was just called as Luke Bryan flyaway I can clear up that #59 is a Brantley Gilbert flyaway

2:40 contestant just picked previously revealed 3 and new revelation 26 - a match with 19 ( 4 pack of Zoo and WAP tix )

my wording is a little different in these 2 squares, but I am thinking that 17 & 30 are both Las Vegas driveaway packages? The kson site won't let me in to check the names of the prizes, keeps shutting down and saying internal server error on my computer and my cell phone won't let me access it either...

Is the 3:40 or the 4:40 numbers?

Does anyone know what the 3:30 and 4:30 numbers were? 😁

Just got home and updated the Master List to reflect 3:40 & 4:40 results. New Matches are the Vegas Driveaway trip (17 & 30) and the Luke Bryan Flyaway to NYC ( 14 & 22 ). New revelation was 57 - Digiplex Movies for a Year.

Buzztrain? Jerrry? 

8:40 contestant just won a Kenny Chesney Guitar with #'s 37 & 39.

did any of you already have #39? The way she said it sounded like it had already been opened but I did not have it?

I was equally surprised about her confidence in 39! Good for her, though. Leaves the LB Flyaway, Vegas Driveaway & Zoo/WAP tix waiting to be plucked.

33 is Florida Georgia Line cruise.

9:40 contestant picked previously revealed 17 and new revelation 33 - Florida Georgia Line Cruise.

22 & 14 - Luke Bryan Flyaway GONE!

Luke Bryan flyaway is gone. Crystal just won it.

Florida Georgia Line Cruise GONE

Skipping 147 Messages...
8:45 Chad Cardeanis

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014