• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Winner Screen Shot
Disclaimer

Visa Gift Card
Disclaimer
To Enter 10 times a day for a chance to win the FREE $10 Visa Gift Card From Pillsbury Giveaway and Instant Win Game use code: PCELF PEY XTLL -Ends March 15, 2014. You can win up to 5 times per person/email address. Random winners every 10 minutes.Prizes Include :
(24,048) PRIZES : Winner’s choice of a $10 Virtual Visa Gift Card awarded digitally or a check for $10.The Virtual Visa Gift can be used to make purchases online or by telephone wherever Visa Debit cards are accepted within the U.S. anywhere online or over the phone within the U.S. Virtual Visa Gift Cards will be fulfilled 1-2 hours after confirmation of winner and check prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the confirmation of winner. Terms and conditions of gift codes apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10 

I won after 4 tries, you have up to 10 entries you can make each day with each code. Codes can be found on specially marked packages of any Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Cookies and can be used by more than one person, so feel free to post and add your code. I will add any codes I get/find to this post as well.

You may receive a code without making a purchase, by hand printing your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and age on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it with proper postage to "Pillsbury Holiday Cash Instant Win Game," P.O. Box 5046, Department 801415, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. You will receive an email within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving your request from pillsburyholidaycash@epi.com This email will contain your code that can be used for one (1) entry into the Instant Win Game. Limit: One (1) request per envelope. All mail-in requests must be handwritten. All mail-in requests must be postmarked by March 5, 2014 and received by March 12, 2014.

Official Rules. 

Additional codes (Up to 10 entries):
PCMW7 3F3 W7XT
PCMEM-HNW-Y4HL
PCMF4-EGL-MGGG
PCGXK-7H4-HKYH
PCRHH-XCX-YKT3
PCRRN-XPF-4MTG
PCPML-FWP-YXL3

ETA: These may not work for everybody. Some have had them work, some have had a few get rejected. Also, when you go to the VISA site to get your gift card, you are given the option of having a virtual card emailed, or a physical card snail-mailed.

Got another code: PCEN3-37K-HG47

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you have to wait 10 minutes between enter codes?

After the first it is giving me invalid codes?...

goldpiece said:   Do you have to wait 10 minutes between enter codes?

No, the winners are picked every 10 minutes, but you can enter them all one after another, or spread them out throughout the day if you wish. I was doing the first code in the body of the OP in batches of 3, every five minutes. When I entered the fourth time, I won. Also, it seems your chances are better during the late PM, early AM hours, as there are less people submitting codes at that time, so less competition.
tightpapa said:   After the first it is giving me invalid codes?...

ePrize is the the ones running this, and there have been complaints about it not working at times. If you are getting that, try waiting a few minutes, or come back later. That happened to me after I won. I waited a bit and went back to make my 6 additional entries, and then it worked.  

thanks,i won! was only able to use the first PCMW7 3F3 W7XT code, submitted about 7 entries over 5 minutes, won on the 7th one

I was able to get ten plays from the first code the OP used (didn't win) yesterday, and now none of the other codes is working for me today. I guess I'll try again later. But I wish I understood how this works. 

Update: Still not working a few hours later.
Update: Still not working several hours later. 

yoregano said:   I was able to get ten plays from the first code the OP used (didn't win) yesterday, and now none of the other codes is working for me today. I guess I'll try again later. But I wish I understood how this works. 

Update: Still not working a few hours later.
Update: Still not working several hours later. 

From another forum, someone suggested logging out and then logging in again. Other suggestion I saw was to clean browser cache/history. Some codes aren't working for me either.

Only the first code works. I checked them all. But you can use multiple emails to enter as much as you like.

Is this a joke it says you can enter 9 more times but it will only let you enter it once?

tightpapa said:   Is this a joke it says you can enter 9 more times but it will only let you enter it once?
  You should be able to get ten plays from a single code. Just hit the back button in your browser and repeat until all ten are used.

I was able to get another ten from the first code with a different email address today, but I still can't seem to get any of the other codes to work.

Still haven't won. 

Using the back arrow and reentering doesn't seem to work on an Ipad.

I just kept using the PCELF PEY XTLL and won on the 5th try! Thanks!

Only the first code worked for me. Was able to play 10 times, but no wins for me . . . today. I'll try again tomorrow

I played 30 times no wins. Waste of time for me.

Got it on the 4th try. Thanks OP, green for you!

Please enter valid code on IOA

Won on my first try.  Now lets see if I get the code.  

PCMEM-HNW-Y4HL - 9th try gave me a win. thanks SweetClover

btw, i had a choice of an Visa online code or a check.

anyone get a confirmation email? - nvm, i got it.  

Won on my first try using code.

PCMW7 3F3 W7XT

Tried all the codes - none work. they say you can have 5 wins. dang

raskryd said:   Tried all the codes - none work. they say you can have 5 wins. dang

Use a different email account and a code you haven't won with yet. It's one way to get around the 'invalid codes', and still get up to 5 wins.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014