5 PM artist: Bangles

rated:
Trivia Answers:

Dimond Valley Lake- The JEWEL of California Lakes
Firestone- Nearly 1500 Service Centers Nationwide

rated:
hi do you know any sponsor codes

rated:
sorry what I meant to say is does any one have any sponsor codes I am trying to earn points I don't have much please

rated:
Can anyone confirm the Oprah code?

rated:
I can confirm the Oprah code:

SWEETHEART

rated:
iluvpoints said: You need glasses?

Breast Cancer Site was there early this morning and it is there now???????????

Nope, no glasses needed. There were only 6 sites when I was on...probably just changing over or something. Anyway, I'm glad they fixed it. Click on clickers.

rated:
Congratulations, Helen Nelson of Escondido today's Mystery Prize Winner!

rated:
Hi everyone I hope you all are doing ok but with all this trafic i was just woundering also if anyone has the sponsor codes for Carvel Ice Cream

rated:
POiNT Word: RIBBON

rated:
Hi sbblondi...here you go.....835H6M7T7

rated:
PointsFreak said: Hi sbblondi...here you go.....835H6M7T7

that carvel code doesn't work.

rated:
I think that the codes you pick up at resturants and places are different each time. I would not risk trying someone elses code. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

rated:
thank you so much i will talk to you all latter

rated:
Oprah code today is: ELDER

rated:
5 oclock word is PAUL

rated:
5:00 ARTIST: PAUL (MCARTNEY)

rated:
5 PM artist: Paul

rated:
I think I just got Pinched: they just took away all my points. Watch out!!! I didn't put any crazy codes in either, just the normal day to day stuff...they got me yesterday. Not only does my girlfriend that I'm living with break up with me the day before VDay, but now they take all my points away? What else is going to happen?!!

Site Activity Points Date & Time

OnAir 500 2/15/2005 5:46:11 PM

Points Adjustment -21625 2/14/2005 10:57:30 PM

OnAir 500 2/14/2005 10:56:38 PM

Trivia 50 2/14/2005 10:56:16 PM

Trivia 50 2/14/2005 10:55:56 PM

Secret Codes 500 2/14/2005 10:55:21 PM

OnSite 250 2/14/2005 3:05:26 PM

OnSite 250 2/14/2005 3:04:58 PM

OnAir 500 2/14/2005 3:04:43 PM

rated:
Bambi22 said: 5 PM artist: Paul JUST TO LYK TRIVIA IS UP. LAKE ANWSER IS : JEWEL. FIRESTONE ANWSER IS :1500

rated:
Anyone know the "Pick Your Ticket" song? (Details: Watch Local 8 News each day from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m. for the KyXy "clue song" and then listen to the KyXy Morning Show the following weekday at approximately 7:15 a.m. and get ready to be the 8th caller at 1-888-560-9650.)

rated:
shatdatty said: I think I just got Pinched: they just took away all my points. Watch out!!!

Bummer, that sucks! I wonder how they got you... Have you emailed them to find out why they adjusted your points total? You should... find out what they say...

rated:
I did email them and ask why they took them away...I'll let you know if I get a response.

rated:
Mystery Prize Winner: LORENA GARCIA of C.V

POiNT Word: SECRET

rated:
My son lost all his points and got kicked off forever. Turned out he was bidding on an auction, then I bid on it too. He had signed up after me so they choose him to kick off.

rated:
SECRET CONFIRMED

rated:
surfcheck and Smileygirl? it is called mirroring even though you are allowed two accts per household, you probably share a computer and codes. Oh well, the benefits far outway the
options.
Ciao, have a good day!

rated:
I just logged in again and saw they took away the 1000 points I had yesterday as well. No response from the email I sent either. Bummer. I don't have anyone else who logs in, it's just me. "screw you guyyysss...I'm going home."

rated:
Hornblower Trivia:
U.S.S. Ronald Reagan

rated:
Confirming Trivia: U.S.S. Ronald Reagan

rated:
Oprah code: ALIAS

rated:
5:00 artist: SAVAGE (GARDEN)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011576
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014