Have a wonderful day!!

rated:
All Points Bulletin: EXPERIENCE

rated:
5pm artist is BRYAN

rated:
cms68 said: Just incase no one has gotten the Trivia, try Butternut

Have a wonderful day!!

That was a one day only opportunity Trivia...No longer valid after midnight yesterday/Sunday

rated:
Sorry about that... I suppose it worked for me because I didn't get on the computer yesterday. Next time I will be more carefull...

rated:
Congratulations! Today's Mystery Prize Winner: JON LAMPMAN of El Cajon

rated:
PWOD is: TRUTH

rated:
TRUTH confirmed

rated:
Down to 7 bonus links on the Bonus page.

rated:
Kanga said: Down to 7 bonus links on the Bonus page.

Wow! It was down to 8 earlier this morning. Can't have too many people getting that extra 25 points each day

rated:
has anyone ever won on the "spin & win"?

just checking thought maybe I was the only unlucky one...

rated:
cms68 said: has anyone ever won on the "spin & win"?

I think I remember a couple people posting that they won a buffet. I got tired of doing it.

rated:
5p artist is SHANIA

rated:
I concur with FreebiePrincess. Today's ALL MUSIC HOUR ARTIST is: "SHANIA" Twain.

rated:
Here's to 'Alien Women Power Coalition'/ Confirming the Alien Freebs' 5pm SHANIA

rated:
The answer to the trivia question is "butternut". The last name of Hugh in Triple Espresso...which is hilarious if you haven't seen it.

rated:
cms68 said: has anyone ever won on the "spin & win"?

I have tried day after day and have yet to win anything. I am about ready to give up!!!

rated:
confirming trivia "Butternut"

rated:
Today's KYXY Mystery Prize Winner is: Margaret Robinson of San Diego
Congratulations Margaret!

rated:
smileygirl said: Kanga said: Down to 7 bonus links on the Bonus page.

Wow! It was down to 8 earlier this morning. Can't have too many people getting that extra 25 points each day

What's the deal? Now it's down to 6.

rated:
IMAGINE= POiNT Word

rated:
Okay, people are REALLY stupid sometimes... The Cold STone certificates have been going for well over 20K points and you can flat out buy the things for 20k in trade ins! Morons!

rated:
Tell us how you REALLY feel smileygirl??

rated:
I think that Big Bear 2 night thing yesterday was over 100K more than the tradein

rated:
Shhhhhhhh, don't tell them, let them use all their points.

More prizes for me!

rated:
The coldstone thing was going at 4000 points for a while. Kyxy lowered the points recently so unless people check the trad-in page often, they'll probably miss it.

rated:
5PM AOD: SEALS

rated:
prudence said: I think that Big Bear 2 night thing yesterday was over 100K more than the tradein
See! This is precisely why stupid people should not be permitted to reproduce! lol

rated:
SEALS confirmed

rated:
Evidently I made someone angry because they can't take a joke and took my comments as hurtful and judgemental. So, I would like to say, in the public open forum, that: <br/>
a) I never meant to offend and <br/>
b) don't take yourself too seriously or you'll miss out on all the fun in life
and to everyone who got a giggle out of my posts about how dumb people can be, glad I made you smile!

rated:
Just wanted to remind everyone that on the Oprah show there will be a point word or phrase of the day for the next 4 weeks. Hope ya'll have a wonderful day!!

rated:
Mystery Prize Winner: Raul Orozco of C.V.

rated:
POiNT Word: LEARN

rated:
smileygirl said: Evidently I made someone angry because they can't take a joke and took my comments as hurtful and judgemental. So, I would like to say, in the public open forum, that: <br/>
a) I never meant to offend and <br/>
b) don't take yourself too seriously or you'll miss out on all the fun in life
and to everyone who got a giggle out of my posts about how dumb people can be, glad I made you smile!

Do not worry about it. You made me smile.

rated:
Oprah code: HAPPY DAYS

5pm Artist is: BACKSTREET

rated:
5p is BACKSTREET

rated:
5PM ARTIST: BACKSTREET

rated:
Today's ALL MUSIC HOUR ARTIST is: "BACKSTREET" Boys with the song I want it that way!

rated:
jnj: backstreet

rated:
Roxxy said: jnj: backstreet

you are doing too many of these roxxy no J&J here

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 678573
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014